What happened to www.starrekproperties.com?

Fezman92

Report this Jan. 22 2011, 6:32 pm

I always wanted to get some of their stuff, but never had the money. Now I do, but I can't find them anymore. What happned to them?

Thanks!

So... I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would. Garak was right about one thing, a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it... Ben Sisko In the Pale Moonlight

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jan. 25 2011, 7:15 am

What did the site sell?

Fezman92

Report this Feb. 01 2011, 2:01 pm

They sold land deeds (Vulcan), SFA diplomas, Enteprise cabin assigments. Their stuff was signed by Patrick  Stewart, Michael Okuda and a few others

Fezman92

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 6:41 pm

Checking in to see if anyone knows what happned to the site

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Feb. 27 2011, 10:26 am

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Briestro

Report this Feb. 27 2011, 7:26 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 27 2011, 10:26 am

>I hate to tell you but land on Vulcan isn't worth anything anymore their realestate market is not what it used to be.

LOL!!  Well in the new timeline, anything left would be worth billions, but since the world imploded, there isn't even an asteroid left!

I never actually heard of that site, sounds amusing though.

Bri the Audio Goon

The Rommies always get the shaft.

Fezman92

Report this Mar. 03 2011, 7:24 pm

They were mentioned on ST.com a few years back. Their site is down, but here is the link. http://www.startrekproperties.com.

Users browsing this forum: 22123magic