Who would you marry?

Wesley

Worf

Data

Roboto

Report this Jan. 18 2011, 5:51 am

Data.

And no, 2takes, you may NOT try to change my mind.

Riker's Beard

Report this Jan. 18 2011, 8:03 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Where's Geordi? Not that he's my choice. It would have to be Wesley but when he's of drinking age.

I congree.

Either him or Data. I dig nice, cerebral, innocent guys. =q

2takesfrakes

Report this Jan. 18 2011, 9:14 am

Quote: Roboto @ Jan. 18 2011, 5:51 am

Data. And no, 2takes, you may NOT try to change my mind.

Riker is, quite rightly, I might add,
in the NUMBER ONE slot. Maybe you didn't
see him, there. I have a hunch that there
may yet be a way to recast your vote ...

Dendodge

Report this Jan. 18 2011, 9:30 am

As a heterosexual male, I would say that Riker was the most physically attractive. I won't vote, since I wouldn't marry any of them, but if I had to it would probably be him.

As much as I love Data, he was awkward and somewhat aloof, and had quite a large nose (no offence, Data!).

Unlisshed

Report this Jan. 18 2011, 9:45 am

It would have been nice for you to have some female options for the guys, well the straight ones anyway.
I pick Worf, I just though he would make a great husband, all that honour and Klingon poetry...

"The bartender is an artificial lifeform." later... "Contact the operations officer to assist you." "He's in Ten-Forward... waiting tables."

Tureaz'47

Report this Jan. 19 2011, 2:38 am

Riker

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

Roboto

Report this Jan. 19 2011, 10:56 am

Quote: 2takesfrakes @ Jan. 18 2011, 9:14 am

Quote: Roboto @ Jan. 18 2011, 5:51 am

Data. And no, 2takes, you may NOT try to change my mind.
Riker is, quite rightly, I might add, in the NUMBER ONE slot. Maybe you didn't see him, there. I have a hunch that there may yet be a way to recast your vote ...

Your hunch must be drunk.

keikeya

Report this Jan. 19 2011, 2:19 pm

Picard, hands down. and not just because I'm a Beverly Crusher fan. Think about it: Picard would be the least clingy husband in the world, he'd be totally fine if you wanted to go out with your friends and leave him at home with a book. And somehow, toward the end of the series, Picard has a flatter stomach than even the android, and I like a man who takes care of himself. Also, I have a thing for french men with british accents.

and a lot of other reasons that I could fill a book with.

tahmtahm

Report this Jan. 19 2011, 6:21 pm

Riker. He's not too old (Picard), not too young (Wesley), not too aggressive (Worf), and not too positronic (Data).
Riker would be fun - and fun is a necessity of marriage if you want it to last.

2takesfrakes

Report this Jan. 19 2011, 6:36 pm

I don't know that Picard
was too old to have fun.
His alter ego Patric Stewart
certainly had no trouble
attracting the Pretty, Young
Things! I believe he used the
line: "Just because there's
snow on the roof, doesn't mean
there's no fire, down below."

tahmtahm

Report this Jan. 19 2011, 7:25 pm

Quote: 2takesfrakes @ Jan. 19 2011, 6:36 pm

I don't know that Picard was too old to have fun. His alter ego Patric Stewart certainly had no trouble attracting the Pretty, Young Things! I believe he used the line: "Just because there's snow on the roof, doesn't mean there's no fire, down below."

Okay, okay. What I meant to say was that Picard acted old - tight laced, upity and had a tendancy to monolgue. I would get tired of that pretty fast in a marriage.
Oh heck - I really did mean he was too old - ha!

DixiefriedJJ

Report this Jan. 20 2011, 12:43 am

I agree that Geordi should be an option. But I vote for Wesley. He's sweet and really attractive! Plus he has brains; which I love in a man.

It is only until we have lost everything, that are we free to do anything.

bobarino

Report this Jan. 20 2011, 1:18 pm

Robin Leflar

keikeya

Report this Jan. 21 2011, 10:15 am

Quote: 2takesfrakes @ Jan. 19 2011, 6:36 pm

BWAHAHA!! So true, so true.

I agree that Picard acted "upity" while on duty, but he seems like he'd be awesome behind closed doors. Like, we don't get to see that side of him much and he doesn't let a lot of people in, but the few times we did see him being vulnerable, it was really intriguing. I could see him being really fun to be married to.