What was the first ever episode of Star Trek you ever watched?

Spot_Data's_Cat

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 12:31 am

This has probably been done a lot, but I'm curious. The first episode I ever saw was TOS "Spock's Brain".

"Life forms...you tiny little life forms...you precious little life forms...where are you?" -Data

Caesar753

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 12:07 pm

"Encounter at Farpoint" was my first.  I watched it when it first aired in 1987, when I was 7.

Jim Kirk

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 12:34 pm

I have no idea! Back in the 70's I caught an TOS rerun and I was hooked instantly.

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 12:39 pm

I would have been... 10 years old... I cannot remember clearly as I watched a bulk amount of episodes on that day... but I believe I watched "Skin of Evil" or "Symbiosis". I remember watching both on that day, and I obviously did because they are both episodes that are very close together.
But before that I had seen the movie "The Final Fronteir" or at least most of it, I finished just before Kirk, Spock, Sybok and McCoy meet God because some friends came over. I have seen the whole movie, and the whole of all the other movies too now. I have seen quite a few of the episodes but have not yet achieved the honourable goal of seeing every episode. The seasons are expensive to buy and I'm only a kid so you can't blame me.

SpockYou

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 1:22 pm

I think the first episode I ever watched was 'Where No Man Has Gone Before'. I must've been 8 years old. I remembering thinking how cool I was for watching Star Trek.

"A little suffering is good for the soul." -Kirk

OtakuJo

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 5:02 pm

I honestly can't remember but it was probably something TOS. I was nine when TNG started -- but did not watch it until ten years later.

I think I must've enjoyed it, but my mum disliked Star Trek so we never watched it regularly.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

elizabethxox

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 7:09 pm

Hmmm I'm pretty sure it was Wolf in the Fold

koalat5301

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 7:37 pm

The first episode of Star Trek I ever watched was also the first one that ever aired... and I watched it the first time it aired.  "The Man Trap"  I have also seen the series premier and the series finale for every series (except the "Enterprise" finale) on the nights those first aired, with the exception of the animated series (but then, I was in Germany when it started.)  In addition, I've been to EVERY Star Trek movie on opening day.

Lithium Cracking Station

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 10:53 pm

TOS Return to Tomorrow

Lithium Cracking Station

Jim Kirk

Report this Jan. 16 2011, 4:46 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE FIRST STAR TREK EPISODE YOU EVER WATCHED WAS BECAUSE EVERY EPISODE OF THE CLONE WARS HAS MORE ACTION IN THAT SHOW THAN EVERY TREK SHOW COMBINED.

Star trek is not just about action. its about strageies, diplomatic situations, politics, and even science. Dont watch Trek if you seek pure action all the time, you will be disapointed.

IMHO

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

starshipgalleyrat6987

Report this Jan. 16 2011, 5:28 am

I'm not gonna swear to it, but I think my first ep was "I, Mudd"...I remember laffing at the fat guy w all the women (how the he** did that happen?) thought the ship was cool, and even laffed at the pointy eared guy as he defined logic as a "tweeting bird"...still one of my fave TOS eps to this day!

"It's a song you green-blooded...Vulcan! The words aren't important; what's important is that you have a good time singing!" McCoy 2 Spock, ST V FF

Unlisshed

Report this Jan. 16 2011, 9:43 am

My first episode was 'The Cage'. I borrowed TOS to see what Star Trek was all about and was hooked straight away.

"The bartender is an artificial lifeform." later... "Contact the operations officer to assist you." "He's in Ten-Forward... waiting tables."

bobarino

Report this Jan. 16 2011, 10:58 am

Not sure. I was only 5 at the time.

scottjimenez

Report this Jan. 16 2011, 11:49 am

i'm pretty sure...its been so long...Trouble with Tribbles. Even read the book...lol

One damn minute, Admiral.

Bobservo

Report this Jan. 16 2011, 12:39 pm

I dont remember, I know it was one from TOS though.