Which TNG ship do you think is the most powerful

Created by: Matthias Russell

Matthias Russell

Report this Jan. 11 2011, 11:41 am

These are the great TNG adversaries (minus Borg, plus Pakled).  Could any of them take the Enterprise?

starshipgalleyrat6987

Report this Jan. 11 2011, 11:44 am

Actually the ENT-D from the future in "all good things..." gets my vote..period....I dug the phaser cannon as it shot the Klingon ship w one zap!

"It's a song you green-blooded...Vulcan! The words aren't important; what's important is that you have a good time singing!" McCoy 2 Spock, ST V FF

Matthias Russell

Report this Jan. 11 2011, 11:53 am

I talking the D used throughout the show. Obviously the future one wins. No tricks here, just normal ships as they were shown in the 2360s.

starshipgalleyrat6987

Report this Jan. 11 2011, 11:58 am

In that case I will maintain my faith in Starfleet & the Federation and cast my vote for the only logical choice...ENT-D

Matthias Russell

Report this Jan. 12 2011, 5:15 am

Roboto

Report this Jan. 12 2011, 6:50 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Jan. 12 2011, 5:15 am

>I had to go with vorcha. The warbird looks the most dangerous but according to memory alpha, its armament isn't very heavy. The vorcha is heavily armed and is supplemented by federation improvements from their treaty. Though it lacks the sexiness and grace of the others.

I agree. Again, part of the reason why the Enterprise wins like it does is not so much because of how powerful a ship it is, but because of brilliant tactics and ingenuity and so on.

Since this question is strictly on the actual, physical force-power of the ship itself, I also must place my vote with the Klingon Vor'cha for the same reasons as Matt.

Vger23

Report this Jan. 12 2011, 12:20 pm

It seems that the Romulan D'deridex-class warbirds were intended to be bigger and more combat-capable than any of the other ships from that era.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Quark64

Report this Jan. 12 2011, 1:35 pm

It definetly depends on the captain, If Picard was commanding and of the other ships, they would win, in my opinion.

" If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." Jean-Luc Picard (Encounter at Farpoint)

erik_pruitt

Report this Jan. 20 2011, 9:13 am

nothing personal to all the starfleet vessels the romulans just know how to build them

scottjimenez

Report this Jan. 20 2011, 12:53 pm

my personal opinion...the series showed a few times that the D'deridex class was more powerful than the Enterprise D.

One damn minute, Admiral.

bobarino

Report this Jan. 20 2011, 1:09 pm

For Federation ships- Sovereign Class.
Overall, Borg Tactical Cube- only quick thinking defeated the cubes.

Caesar753

Report this Jan. 20 2011, 6:06 pm

I think the Romulan Warbird might have an edge over the D, but not by much.  If there was a match between the D and a Warbird, the victory would go to the better captain.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jan. 21 2011, 6:15 pm

Klingon Vorcha Class ship

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

Nickolas086

Report this Jan. 22 2011, 2:41 pm

The Negh'Var it appeared in the last espisode of Star Trek The Next Generation All Good Things.

Matthias Russell

Report this Jan. 24 2011, 4:55 am

You know, I limited the choices for a reason, to keep the ships on par and with ones we saw enough to reasonably estimate their abilities. We know none listed could face off in a one on one line battle with a cube or neghvar or voth city ship or the J, etc.