What Star Trek aliens/characters would you want in a J.J. Abram's Star Trek show?

Young Spock

Report this Jan. 06 2011, 2:35 pm

What type of creatures and chaacters would you like to see in a Star Trek show based on the new movie?

Camorite

Report this Jan. 06 2011, 3:12 pm

i say bring in Harry Mudd, he annoyed Kirk to no end in the episodes he was in, and i would love to see how this new kirk would handle him.

"What i Hate more then anything else is someone that thinks that they know everything. That must mean that I really hate myself", "Freedom is the right of all setient beings!" (Optimus Prime: Transformers), "That's on small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!" Neil Armstrong 8-5-30 to 8-25-12

Ghostmojo

Report this Jan. 06 2011, 4:12 pm

Let's just cut to the chase and have the Borg invade Earth - assimilate humanity - and that's your lot!

I'm still in a ridiculously good mood after day 4 of the 5th Test! Any Ozzies here?

to boldy go where no man has gone before

miklamar

Report this Jan. 08 2011, 12:36 am

KelisThePoet

Report this Jan. 08 2011, 12:45 am

I would love to see alternate versions of the Romulan commanders from both "Balance of Terror" and "The Enterprise Incident." (It would be a kind of fun nod to Trekkies if the actor who played Sarek in the 2009 movie were cast as the alternate version of the Romulan commander from "Balance of Terror.") Both were compelling characters (despite the fact that neither was named), and I think an interesting story could be spun around the Enterprise's interaction with the two in a post-Nero future.

Falor was a prosperous merchant who went on a journey to gain greater awareness: Through storms he crossed the Voroth Sea/ To reach the clouded shores of Raal/ Where old T’Para offered truth./ He traveled through the windswept hills/ And crossed the barren Fire Plains/ To find the silent monks of Kir./ Still unfulfilled, he journeyed home/ Told stories of the lessons learned/ And gained true wisdom by the giving. – Falor’s Journey, “Innocence”

toranaprem

Report this Jan. 08 2011, 12:55 am

Quote: miklamar @ Jan. 08 2011, 12:36 am

>I would like to see Cardassians like Elim Garak and some characters from the novels.

Cardassians are my favorite aliens but having them in an Abrams Trek makes no sense. This is one of the many reasons I'm not particularly enamored with the way this has been handled. Call me overly geeky but when Uhura ordered some Cardassian beverage in the bar, I actually winced. There is no plausible explanation for how they could know Cardassians even existed.

"What will they find when I am ripped apart? 'I love you, captain' written on my heart."

Matthias Russell

Report this Jan. 08 2011, 12:57 pm

You gotta go with the classic aliens for Abrams movies, so the choices are obvious0 Tellarites and Andorians. Y'know, they had too many new aliens in ST09, how about revisiting and enhancing the classics!

Jason222

Report this Jan. 08 2011, 7:56 pm

Borg and gene engineer humans

Tureaz'47

Report this Jan. 09 2011, 3:57 am

Klingon

Dominion

Xindi

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

Spot_Data's_Cat

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 8:50 pm

I'd like to see what they'd do with the klingons -it would be interesting to see what the makeup would be like as owing to the big Klingon physiology changes between TOS and TNG.

"Life forms...you tiny little life forms...you precious little life forms...where are you?" -Data

KLINGONDOG

Report this Jan. 15 2011, 8:54 pm

Klingons and Orion slave girls...................

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'.

Matthias Russell

Report this Jan. 17 2011, 5:22 am

Quote: KLINGONDOG @ Jan. 15 2011, 8:54 pm

Klingons and Orion slave girls...................

Well, there was an Orion. A very HOT Orion. It would be nice to see JJ's interpretation of the klingons. I would like to add Caitians to this.

Caesar753

Report this Jan. 17 2011, 8:17 am

I would love to see some Klingons. They filmed some scenes with Klingons for the 2009 trek, but they got cut from the film.

starshipgalleyrat6987

Report this Jan. 17 2011, 2:00 pm

I'm gonna go waaaaay unorthodox and vote for Q

"It's a song you green-blooded...Vulcan! The words aren't important; what's important is that you have a good time singing!" McCoy 2 Spock, ST V FF

DaBeastie

Report this Jan. 17 2011, 3:06 pm

This is a no Brainer. Tremayne, who was the original "Q".

Make It SO!