What Trek goodies did Santa bring??

Vger23

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 8:58 am

So, was anyone lucky enough to get some Star Trek stuff this holiday season? My family took pretty good care of me:

1. James T. Kirk Hallmark ornament

2. TOS Season 3 on BluRay

3. 2 "Typhon Expanse" novels

4. The new "Starfleet Academy" novel based on the last movie.

I also got Season 2 of the old "War of the Worlds" TV series. I have the first season already. Pretty cool stuff. List your stuff here!!

Kdbtrekkin

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 12:49 pm

This year I got the Hallmark Ornaments: Kirk with Tribbles, Spock and Kirk with chairbound pike, USS Reliant and TOS Starfleet phaser. When I have more money I want to buy the Starfleet Silver with Black Onyx and small diamond ring from The Bradford Exchange and the Star Trek watch to, from same company.

"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty." Frank Herbert(Dune)

megan512

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 2:00 pm

I got TOS seasons 1 through 3 on Blu-Ray. And the Hallmark Enterprise and Amok Time ornament. It was a good Christmas!

wissa

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 2:25 pm

you stole my thread idea.

I got the first season of TNG, and I bought myself the animated series from a gift card I had from last year.

Trek packaging sucks as usual on both.  What is wrong with a cardboard sleeve and some thin dvd cases inside like every other tv series in the world comes in?   May not  be fancy but it holds up a whole lot better.

*rant over*

Like us on Facebook Haters gotta hate

Caesar753

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 2:28 pm

I got a toy tribble and a Data action figure from Nemesis.

Spot_Data's_Cat

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 5:19 pm

I got a TOS tricorder!

"Life forms...you tiny little life forms...you precious little life forms...where are you?" -Data

Trajan

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 6:33 pm

Got a TOS Science Tricorder and Communicator from Diamond Select, and Star Trek: The Animated Series. My TOS phaser is on back order, lol.

Been using the Tricorder on my dog and wife, mostly, occasionally reporting back results on my communicator.

Wanna go for the Geological Tricorder next.  It comes with 2 free sample tubes filled with some alien rock.

msalay47

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 7:24 pm

My family gave me two beautiful book:
The owner's manual for Star Trek's U.S.S. Enterprise

Star Trek: The Original Series 365!

2takesfrakes

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 10:08 pm

Absolutely none, as I've been
rather successful in keeping
this Guilty Pleasure of mine
called STAR TREK under tight
wraps! But I did get a book on
Greek Mythology ...

Lt_Fitzgerald

Report this Dec. 27 2010, 3:18 am

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: These Haunted Seas and a 500 Watt Flood Lamp for a fan project that I am working on.

Hawklord

Report this Dec. 27 2010, 3:49 am

The 2009 Enterprise ornament and three Trek shirts: 'Enterprise crew' shirt, 'Know Your Spock,' and 'McCoy I'm a Doctor not a  . . .'

Dendodge

Report this Dec. 27 2010, 9:52 am

I only got TOS seasons 1-3 on DVD, and the Ships of the Line calendar 2011.
I might have to spend some of the money and gift vouchers relatives gave me on some more Star Trek stuff.

I had never seen much of TOS, so it's nice to have all the episodes on DVD - it's actually pretty good with the remastered special effects (the '60s effects are too bad to take seriously, I'm afraid).
The calendar is pretty cool (I just wish it weren't landscape, because it means I will have to put two nails in a different part of my wall where there is room for it).

zapp77

Report this Dec. 27 2010, 10:14 am

I got a kickass wallet that is covered in the blueprints for the Enterprise NCC-1701.

Oh Snap.

zapp77

Report this Dec. 27 2010, 10:15 am

Quote: 2takesfrakes @ Dec. 26 2010, 10:08 pm

Absolutely none, as I've been rather successful in keeping this Guilty Pleasure of mine called STAR TREK under tight wraps! But I did get a book on Greek Mythology ...

What?! Why would you keep that a secret? I'm always bringing it up and getting people to watch certain episodes. Lol

Oh Snap.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Dec. 27 2010, 11:12 am

We didn't do Christmas this year, so no new Star Trek stuff for now.