A gift for Dendoge - and all you Ezri fans

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 1:29 pm

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 1:30 pm

Ok lets try again

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 1:31 pm

Sigh

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 1:32 pm

Gorgeous = ain't she?

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 4:09 pm

Love those eyes. And she has my fav badge. Dax and the Aventine, good stories.

Dendodge

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 4:30 pm

She does have incredible eyes. And nice hair, now she's grown it.

Her spots are smaller and fainter than on TV, but I think I like them better like this. It looks more like something that could evolve on a humanoid . . .

And, oh my gosh, those eyes!

(BTW, thanks for the personal mention )

Dendodge

Report this Dec. 14 2010, 9:54 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

TERRY FARRELL IS BETTER AND THE ORIGINAL DAX NOT THIS 1 SEASON NOBODY FACT.

I wouldn't be doing my job as Minister of Ezri if I didn't express my disagreement witht his statement. Ezri was a deeper, more interesting character than Jadzia, and more attractive too!

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Dec. 14 2010, 10:19 am

Borg Legacy, Jadzia was the better Character, but Ezri was not a "1 season nobody". She is a worthy carrier of the Dax name.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Dendodge

Report this Dec. 14 2010, 10:25 am

Well, that's *almost* right . . .

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Dec. 14 2010, 10:27 am

Nice job minister. Now perhaps you could use your position to increase interest in the post Nemesis books, many of which feature Ezri.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 14 2010, 10:27 am

Yes, even if you don't like ezri, she was better than no dax. Terri Ferrell wanted out. She left you legacy, left you for becker. Then nicole deboer swooped in to pick up the pieces. Would you really slap the woman in the face?

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Dec. 14 2010, 10:29 am

No hate for Ezri, just personal preference.

Again Dendodge could use his "interest" in Ezri for the good of Star Trek.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Dendodge

Report this Dec. 14 2010, 2:44 pm

I would be more than happy to use my interest in Ezri for the greater good. Any sugegstions on exactly how this could be done?

Also, I'd like to stress that I also liked Jadzia as a character - I just prefer Ezri.

Dixon Hill

Report this Dec. 14 2010, 3:12 pm

I haven't seen many threads devoted to Ezri, which is puzzling. She's gorgeous, and probably the most attractive woman in the regular cast on Deep Space 9. Her backgground and character growth were at least as interesting as any other, on the program. It has to be very enjoyable, having Ezri given as a gift, especially for the holidays!

"A crisis for Captain Picard -- or a case for Dixon Hill, private detective?"

Dendodge

Report this Dec. 14 2010, 3:23 pm

She is a pretty good Christmas present. I'd like to wake up to find Ezri under the tree.

Users browsing this forum: miklamar