Which Warp Core did you like most ?

Created by: JaydenJaneway

JaydenJaneway

Report this Dec. 08 2010, 11:48 am

My favorite is Voyagers Warp core and engineering. Which one is your favorite. And if i missed one just mention it. Thanks

JaydenJaneway

Report this Dec. 08 2010, 11:56 am

i guess my second favorite is Enterprise E

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 08 2010, 11:57 am

Defiant, E, and nx are best to me. Most functional and realistic. I don't like carpet in engineering, makes no sense to me so defiant bottoms that list. Voyager is my least favorite mostly because where was the output and the mix chamber? However voyager was the only one with a spare core which was a bonus.

Ensign101

Report this Dec. 08 2010, 12:26 pm

E

Live long and posper.

UNTRugby

Report this Dec. 08 2010, 3:05 pm

the 09 trek beer factory/engine warp core was cool it had like a six pack of warp cores.

tribblenator999

Report this Dec. 08 2010, 3:29 pm

I like that in the new star trek movie the enterprise or the new constitution class ships have like 8 warp cores. that's badass.

"take us out"...

Caesar753

Report this Dec. 08 2010, 5:30 pm

Voyager's is my favorite, followed by the refit Enterprise ca. TWOK.

Doctor_Bashir

Report this Dec. 09 2010, 6:53 am

I vote for Warp core starship "Voyager",because on this warp core can upgrade,install trans warp drive.too me like warp core on "Enterprise-E".

live long and prosper.

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 09 2010, 7:19 am

Rugby makes a good point, it's hard to argue with a warp core with a micro brew.

Kesfan74656

Report this Dec. 09 2010, 7:32 am

Voyager, then TMP.

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

___Lucifer___

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 12:03 am

I think all the sets from TNG and onward had carpet in the engine room.

Best goes to VOY, it just looks so damned cool. Worst engine goes to USS Hathaway from TNG "Peak Performance"

scottjimenez

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 5:56 am

Voyager...that ship and it's core took a likkin and kept on tikkin.

One damn minute, Admiral.

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 7:27 am

The voy core alone was terrible! There was no intermix chamber or output conduits. Plus, when you look at the mounts, it is so smug in place, it doesn't look like it should be ejectable. Also, when the core is ejected our leaks, all of engineering had to be evacuated. The D and E had sealed doors that closed so only the core chamber had to be evacuated. The voy engine room was all show and little function.