Vote Matthias Russell for change.

Created by: Matthias Russell

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 6:00 am

Is this as confusing as a Florida voting ballot?  It should be, that's where I live!  I'm already your commander, why not make me an admin?  I promise to be fair and balanced, just as you would expect from a modern 24th century guy.  I promise to bring respect for Enterprise, sense to JJ Abrams, an easy way to post pictures, and ladies to lonely Trek nerds everywhere!

Vote MR!

Because, hey, you could do worse.  (I got my wife to marry me with that line)

2takesfrakes

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 6:20 am

Say that you love TOP GUN
and find my avatars to be
The New Aesthetic ... and
I may consider this rather
unorthodoxed plan of yours.

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 9:12 am

Not only do I love TOP GUN and find 2takes' avatars to be "The New Aesthetic", but I wish to formally invite Mr Frakes to be my running mate. I trust no other board member to simultaneously watch my back and keep me honest. Plus, I believe he would be great for getting the female/soccer mom vote.

Vote MR/2takes

Because, hey, you could do worse

AdmiralArcher33

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 9:18 am

I voted yes for MR/2takes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have two settings: stun and kill... It'd be best not to confuse them. ~~ Lt. Reed

2takesfrakes

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 12:11 pm

I graciously accept Matthias Russel's offer!
And thank you for your support, AdmiralArcher33,
we'll let you do all the grunt work for our campaign.

Soccer Moms, Deperate Housewives and assorted Cougars,
if we're elected, I promise to support Matthias Russell's
Enlightened Policies. As well, I personally, will encourage
such topics as No-Shirt Kirk and Data-as-Husband Fantasy Forums.

I would gladly talk to you ladies about your ideas on these matters,
in Private, if you like: www.now.org/

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 12:19 pm

I think you just ensured the Roboto vote.

2takesfrakes

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 12:43 pm

She's very popular on this machine,
we would do well to pander to her ...

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 1:12 pm

Hilarious. But if anyone on this forum has my vote - It is Yanks.

Yall better hope he don't run against you.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 1:13 pm

If he doesn't run. Then sure I will vote for you.

Why don't you get Iborg to organize your youth vote?
And all I ask is that you institute a private messaging tool, and boot Camorite and UNTRugby. Chuckle

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Vger23

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 2:49 pm

I'm totally on-board with this. MR and Frakes is a power-ticket!!

Also, if you could promise free chocolate pudding for everyone...I'll do my best to cheat and put an extra vote in.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

jesusismyadvocate

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 3:53 pm

I'm curious Mathias Russell and 2takesfranks why do you guys even want to be adims?

So this dyslexic walks into a bra...

2takesfrakes

Report this Dec. 05 2010, 5:37 pm

Lieutenant_Jedi
This is no time for partisan politics.
Should Yanks announce his candidacy
... we can clean his chronometers.

Vger23
Wymin are attracted to power,
as you well know. When that
Matthias Russell/2TakesFrakes
Train rolls in, everybody rides!

And when you dip your
spoon in to the pudding ...
Just remember what Ticket

jesusismyadvocate

Report this Dec. 06 2010, 5:29 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Dec. 05 2010, 6:16 pm

Quote: 2takesfrakes @ Dec. 05 2010, 5:51 pm

Quote: jesusismyadvocate @ Dec. 05 2010, 3:53 pm

Because nobody else can.
Because you, the members, deserve representation. Someone who will be accountable, who will take your voice and opinions to "the Man" at CBS and then return to interact with you on this site. Do the current admins even LIKE Star Trek? We don't know!?! I'm a nerd's admin, and Frakes, he's a lady's admin. We want to bring nerds and ladies together in giant kiddie pools of chocolate pudding! Mmmmm, Mmmm. And also, all of us in the REAL space program are getting laid off soon . . . . . . so why not spend more time in the FAKE space program? Looking at having A LOT of time on my hands soon in this economy. Vote MR/2takes Because, hey, you could do worse

Democrats are so mean to the space program. Sorry to hear that... How will we get to Mars? or build a sweet space station? How come we are still flying around in stuff built in the seventies and eighties?

So this dyslexic walks into a bra...

Users browsing this forum: Drunkin Druid