ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

In a battle, which ship would you prefer to be on?

RhysieB

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 25

Report this Nov. 22 2010, 10:20 pm

Personally, Id prefer to be on either the Defiant or the Enterprise - E.  Both ships have quantum torpedoes, one has a cloaking device and armour. What are your thoughts?

Vger23

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6799

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 4:51 am

I'd rather be on the USS Apocalyptic Devistator.

Crew: Eleventy Billion
Fighters: 17 F-14 Tomcats
Marines: A bunch of those guys from Aliens armed with smartguns and M-41A Pulse Rifles and wearing meat helmets

Armorments:
79 Phaser Banks
52 Photon Torpedo Tubes
17 Quantum Torpedo Launchers
1 Proton Torpedo Tube
23 Distruptor Banks
1 Gatling Gun
2 Isolitic Subspace Weapon Detonators
5 Atomic Bombs
1 Ravishal Pulsar Weapon
1 Wave Motion Cannon
15 Catapults that launch diseased meat

Defenses:
Primary Energy Shields
Secondary Energy Shields
Hull Plating (polarized)
Ablative Armor
Point Barrier System
SDI
Patriot Missiles
Endor Shield Generator


Plus, I'd have other cool stuff:

MEGATranswarp Drive so I can go Infinity x2 Warp Factor
Hal 9000 as my main computer
Instomatic Tetryon Slipstreem Hyperdynamic Temporal Drive (driven by the flux capacitor)
Bioneural gelpacks
Megan Fox






I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Matthias Russell

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 7705

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 5:22 am

If I'm battling you vger, I'd rather be on a Krenim ship or on God's back. *poof* gone.
This thread needs better guidelines like timeframe and races. If we are assuming 24th century federation: In a line battle I would want sovereign, its big, powerful, and tough. I'd feel safe. In a smaller ship on ship skirmish, I'd want Prometheus, it's smaller, more maneuverable, harder to hit, and *poof* I got 3 ships so "What's up, b****es!?!"

Caesar753

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 578

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 6:55 am

I too would choose the Defiant or Enterprise E.  Both are tough and armed to the teeth.  

Vger23

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6799

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 9:24 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Nov. 23 2010, 5:22 am

If I'm battling you vger, I'd rather be on a Krenim ship or on God's back. *poof* gone.


It's the catapults capable of launching diseased meat that strikes fear in your heart, isn't it?

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Matthias Russell

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 7705

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 12:00 pm

That would not be a preferred method of bombardment, no.

Vger23

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6799

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 12:23 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Nov. 23 2010, 12:00 pm

That would not be a preferred method of bombardment, no.


True,

If given a choice of "preferred methods of bombardment"...being assulted by catapulted diseased meat would not even be in the top three, I'd wager.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

John Woods

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 334

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 3:59 pm

For me it would be Enterprise E

UNTRugby

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1212

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 3:59 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Nov. 23 2010, 4:51 am

I'd rather be on the USS Apocalyptic Devistator. Crew: Eleventy Billion Fighters: 17 F-14 Tomcats Marines: A bunch of those guys from Aliens armed with smartguns and M-41A Pulse Rifles and wearing meat helmets Armorments: 79 Phaser Banks 52 Photon Torpedo Tubes 17 Quantum Torpedo Launchers 1 Proton Torpedo Tube 23 Distruptor Banks 1 Gatling Gun 2 Isolitic Subspace Weapon Detonators 5 Atomic Bombs 1 Ravishal Pulsar Weapon 1 Wave Motion Cannon 15 Catapults that launch diseased meat Defenses: Primary Energy Shields Secondary Energy Shields Hull Plating (polarized) Ablative Armor Point Barrier System SDI Patriot Missiles Endor Shield Generator Plus, I'd have other cool stuff: MEGATranswarp Drive so I can go Infinity x2 Warp Factor Hal 9000 as my main computer Instomatic Tetryon Slipstreem Hyperdynamic Temporal Drive (driven by the flux capacitor) Bioneural gelpacks Megan Fox


Ahh the abrams class a very nice choice

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 4:55 pm

Prometheus class armed with Minos Echo papa 607 drones, antiProton beam weapons, and Quantum Torpedo Launchers

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

ownerer

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 105

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 6:00 pm

enterprise j( from the episode where Archer is taken to the future and sees the feds fighting the xindi( z possibly) and they are on the enterprise j (possible alternate timeline))
if all our ships fought, excluding Vger23 ship mine would win love that advanced technolegy.

we decide fate, fate decides us

miklamar

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2152

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 8:51 pm

I'd want to be on the ship with my friends. Tnen, it would be "a good day to die."

Var Miklama--Zakdorn, engineer. "A sound mind in a FULL body!" "Time, like latinum, is a limited quantity in the galaxy."

Quark2nd

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1

Report this Nov. 24 2010, 1:27 am

Quote: Vger23 @ Nov. 23 2010, 4:51 am

I'd rather be on the USS Apocalyptic Devistator. Ive been a treakie for allmost 28 years but ive never got into it like this its great to see the way you posted your thorts Crew: Eleventy Billion Fighters: 17 F-14 Tomcats Marines: A bunch of those guys from Aliens armed with smartguns and M-41A Pulse Rifles and wearing meat helmets Armorments: 79 Phaser Banks 52 Photon Torpedo Tubes 17 Quantum Torpedo Launchers 1 Proton Torpedo Tube 23 Distruptor Banks 1 Gatling Gun 2 Isolitic Subspace Weapon Detonators 5 Atomic Bombs 1 Ravishal Pulsar Weapon 1 Wave Motion Cannon 15 Catapults that launch diseased meat Defenses: Primary Energy Shields Secondary Energy Shields Hull Plating (polarized) Ablative Armor Point Barrier System SDI Patriot Missiles Endor Shield Generator Plus, I'd have other cool stuff: MEGATranswarp Drive so I can go Infinity x2 Warp Factor Hal 9000 as my main computer Instomatic Tetryon Slipstreem Hyperdynamic Temporal Drive (driven by the flux capacitor) Bioneural gelpacks Megan Fox

Matthias Russell

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 7705

Report this Nov. 24 2010, 5:18 am

Quote: miklamar @ Nov. 23 2010, 8:51 pm

I'd want to be on the ship with my friends. Tnen, it would be "a good day to die."

You want to kill your friends? You are a bad friend.

Vger23

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6799

Report this Nov. 24 2010, 5:24 am

Quark2nd-

I appreciate that, but I hope you know that I was kidding around.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum