In a battle, which ship would you prefer to be on?

RhysieB

Report this Nov. 22 2010, 10:20 pm

Personally, Id prefer to be on either the Defiant or the Enterprise - E.  Both ships have quantum torpedoes, one has a cloaking device and armour. What are your thoughts?

Vger23

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 4:51 am

I'd rather be on the USS Apocalyptic Devistator.

Crew: Eleventy Billion

Hull Plating (polarized)
Ablative Armor
Point Barrier System
SDI
Patriot Missiles
Endor Shield Generator

Plus, I'd have other cool stuff:

MEGATranswarp Drive so I can go Infinity x2 Warp Factor
Hal 9000 as my main computer
Bioneural gelpacks
Megan Fox

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Matthias Russell

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 5:22 am

If I'm battling you vger, I'd rather be on a Krenim ship or on God's back. *poof* gone.
This thread needs better guidelines like timeframe and races. If we are assuming 24th century federation: In a line battle I would want sovereign, its big, powerful, and tough. I'd feel safe. In a smaller ship on ship skirmish, I'd want Prometheus, it's smaller, more maneuverable, harder to hit, and *poof* I got 3 ships so "What's up, b****es!?!"

Caesar753

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 6:55 am

I too would choose the Defiant or Enterprise E.  Both are tough and armed to the teeth.

Vger23

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 9:24 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Nov. 23 2010, 5:22 am

It's the catapults capable of launching diseased meat that strikes fear in your heart, isn't it?

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Matthias Russell

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 12:00 pm

That would not be a preferred method of bombardment, no.

Vger23

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 12:23 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Nov. 23 2010, 12:00 pm

That would not be a preferred method of bombardment, no.

True,

If given a choice of "preferred methods of bombardment"...being assulted by catapulted diseased meat would not even be in the top three, I'd wager.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

John Woods

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 3:59 pm

For me it would be Enterprise E

UNTRugby

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 3:59 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Nov. 23 2010, 4:51 am

I'd rather be on the USS Apocalyptic Devistator. Crew: Eleventy Billion Fighters: 17 F-14 Tomcats Marines: A bunch of those guys from Aliens armed with smartguns and M-41A Pulse Rifles and wearing meat helmets Armorments: 79 Phaser Banks 52 Photon Torpedo Tubes 17 Quantum Torpedo Launchers 1 Proton Torpedo Tube 23 Distruptor Banks 1 Gatling Gun 2 Isolitic Subspace Weapon Detonators 5 Atomic Bombs 1 Ravishal Pulsar Weapon 1 Wave Motion Cannon 15 Catapults that launch diseased meat Defenses: Primary Energy Shields Secondary Energy Shields Hull Plating (polarized) Ablative Armor Point Barrier System SDI Patriot Missiles Endor Shield Generator Plus, I'd have other cool stuff: MEGATranswarp Drive so I can go Infinity x2 Warp Factor Hal 9000 as my main computer Instomatic Tetryon Slipstreem Hyperdynamic Temporal Drive (driven by the flux capacitor) Bioneural gelpacks Megan Fox

Ahh the abrams class a very nice choice

BrotherofShran01

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 4:55 pm

Prometheus class armed with Minos Echo papa 607 drones, antiProton beam weapons, and Quantum Torpedo Launchers

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

ownerer

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 6:00 pm

enterprise j( from the episode where Archer is taken to the future and sees the feds fighting the xindi( z possibly) and they are on the enterprise j (possible alternate timeline))
if all our ships fought, excluding Vger23 ship mine would win love that advanced technolegy.

we decide fate, fate decides us

miklamar

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 8:51 pm

I'd want to be on the ship with my friends. Tnen, it would be "a good day to die."

Quark2nd

Report this Nov. 24 2010, 1:27 am

Quote: Vger23 @ Nov. 23 2010, 4:51 am

I'd rather be on the USS Apocalyptic Devistator. Ive been a treakie for allmost 28 years but ive never got into it like this its great to see the way you posted your thorts Crew: Eleventy Billion Fighters: 17 F-14 Tomcats Marines: A bunch of those guys from Aliens armed with smartguns and M-41A Pulse Rifles and wearing meat helmets Armorments: 79 Phaser Banks 52 Photon Torpedo Tubes 17 Quantum Torpedo Launchers 1 Proton Torpedo Tube 23 Distruptor Banks 1 Gatling Gun 2 Isolitic Subspace Weapon Detonators 5 Atomic Bombs 1 Ravishal Pulsar Weapon 1 Wave Motion Cannon 15 Catapults that launch diseased meat Defenses: Primary Energy Shields Secondary Energy Shields Hull Plating (polarized) Ablative Armor Point Barrier System SDI Patriot Missiles Endor Shield Generator Plus, I'd have other cool stuff: MEGATranswarp Drive so I can go Infinity x2 Warp Factor Hal 9000 as my main computer Instomatic Tetryon Slipstreem Hyperdynamic Temporal Drive (driven by the flux capacitor) Bioneural gelpacks Megan Fox

Matthias Russell

Report this Nov. 24 2010, 5:18 am

Quote: miklamar @ Nov. 23 2010, 8:51 pm

You want to kill your friends? You are a bad friend.

Vger23

Report this Nov. 24 2010, 5:24 am

Quark2nd-

I appreciate that, but I hope you know that I was kidding around.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!