Xmas this year - are you planning on spending up or cutting back this year?

Created by: /view_profile/

ebbandit2

Report this Nov. 22 2010, 4:35 am

Last year we at least had unemployment, this year we still have no jobs, and no unemployment, therefore, no money, therefore, no bills paid, etc. No Christmas, no nothing. Dont tell me the freaking economy is getting better Mr. Obama bin Laden.

John Woods

Report this Nov. 22 2010, 3:03 pm

I'll be doing he same as Timbo

miklamar

Report this Nov. 27 2010, 11:57 pm

I had planned to spend very little, but I've found myself spending more.

Ozzie_MOD1023

Report this Nov. 29 2010, 9:14 am

This is the first holiday season where I won't have to be as frugal as the past since I'm not broke, but I'm still not gonna go crazy with the spending since money is a real pain to earn anymore.

Hold Fast

JOYOFVGR

Report this Nov. 29 2010, 2:50 pm

I'll still get my kids gifts, but I plan to spend less money. They are also being very reasonable with their "wish" lists.

I like everybody, even the people I don't like. They make things interesting. ;) Trying to get into the Nexus? Use this link: http://s13.zetaboards.com/NexusTrek/index/

Roboto

Report this Nov. 29 2010, 8:38 pm

My father continues to have a steady job as always, we have been blessed. However, we are definitely cutting back this year--- unexpected expenses (new dryer, dishwasher, some medical bills) really did a number on the checkbook. We have always lived conservatively, but Christmas has always been the one time of year that we really treat ourselves. This year, however, it looks like things will be different.

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Nov. 29 2010, 8:41 pm

Well, since I actually have a job this year, I can actually afford to buy presents. So I'll be spending more.

photo spok_zps253ab564.gif

Tureaz'47

Report this Nov. 30 2010, 1:05 am

Get real!

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

BirdofPrey102

Report this Nov. 30 2010, 11:04 pm

Quote: Ozzie_MOD1023 @ Nov. 29 2010, 9:14 am

I'm with you buddy! Over worked and under paid. People will get what they get..

fireh8ter

Report this Dec. 01 2010, 2:07 am

Quote: BirdofPrey102 @ Nov. 30 2010, 11:04 pm

Quote: Ozzie_MOD1023 @ Nov. 29 2010, 9:14 am

I'm with you buddy! Over worked and under paid. People will get what they get..

Amen.