Which Trek Charactor is the most ANNOYING?

G.W.Ryan

Report this Nov. 19 2010, 10:38 pm

Which Trek Charactor is the most ANNOYING?

If you could slap any of them who would it be?

Personally for me it would have too be Janeway, she just reminds me of Kathryn Hepburn's love child...

williamslakesm

Voyager: neelix

"take us out"...

Roboto

Report this Nov. 20 2010, 8:14 am

shaindaman

Report this Nov. 20 2010, 10:32 am

Neelix. Fact. Next topic.

williamslakesm

Report this Nov. 20 2010, 12:31 pm

SO, how about that Neelix????????

Quark64

Report this Nov. 20 2010, 12:52 pm

I don't think any are really THAT annoying, but Janeway comes close. She makes some decisions that make me want to be her first officer.

" If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." Jean-Luc Picard (Encounter at Farpoint)

graytadpole

Report this Nov. 20 2010, 3:26 pm

The EMH from Voyager but I think he was supposed to be acerbic.   No wait, I forgot about Riker... yes, definitely Riker for the win.

It seemed as though almost everyone on Voyager found Neelix annoying.  I don't think the Borg would have found Neelix suitable for assimilation.  Think what would have happened to the collective had they assimilated him.

Roboto

Report this Nov. 20 2010, 4:11 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>In TOS, for me it was Kirk. He really drove me up a wall sometimes. In the early seasons of TNG, there were times that I just wanted to slap Riker upside the head. Thankfully, he reformed sufficiently so that he no longer annoys me. Bravo!
I WOULD SLAP ROBOTO, FOR THE CONSTANT SPAM AND TROLLING HE DOES HERE.

BACK OFF!- and stop spreading your ridiculous lies and accusations. You are the one trying to impersonate an administrator, so you are in no position to talk. You are, as of this moment, officially reported.

Roboto

Report this Nov. 20 2010, 4:14 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

barclay was the most annoying

He was annoying... and strange... but in all honesty, I found myself liking him. He is the most human character of the whole cast: he is not particularly handsome, he stutters, lacks confidence, and is downright nerdy. He is like everything about the human race that people like to forget: imperfect, failure, etc.

miklamar

Report this Nov. 20 2010, 8:42 pm

Wesley Crusher, without a question!

Ghostmojo

Report this Nov. 21 2010, 7:20 am

Captain Janeway (and most of ST: VOY crew), Kira Nerys (and most of ST: DS9 Crew), Wesley Crusher.

to boldy go where no man has gone before

Caesar753

Report this Nov. 21 2010, 1:44 pm

Wesley Crusher was the worst.

Shumsky

Report this Nov. 22 2010, 3:31 am

Quote: miklamar @ Nov. 20 2010, 8:42 pm

Wesley Crusher, without a question!

Definitely!
Also Bashir, he started to annoy me in later DS9 episodes.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Nov. 22 2010, 6:36 am

Most annoying character of all time was Dr. Pulaski. She was the feeble attempt of the writers to bring in a "bones" type character, and it showed.

She contributed to one of the worst seasons of any Star Trek show ever made.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Users browsing this forum: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral, CO_Fowler, CO_Fowler