What Startrek Series do you watch the most?

Created by: JaydenJaneway

JaydenJaneway

Report this Nov. 17 2010, 7:05 pm

This thread may have been done before but thought i'd create another since i havent seen one like this in a while. So please vote and tell us your favorite series and maybe why you like it the most.

KLINGONDOG

Report this Nov. 17 2010, 7:51 pm

1. DS9 2. ENT 3. VOY 4. TNG They are more beliveable in DS9 as real people, not perfect breaking the rules every so often.The way the human race is really like, lets face it. I hate to say it I don't think people can change by the 24th centry.

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'.

JazzTNG

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 11:23 am

1. The Next Generation
2. Deep Space Nine
3. Star Trek
4. Voyager
5. Enterprise

So, five-card stud, nothing wild. And the sky's the limit....

Roboto

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 1:22 pm

KLINGONDOG, I see that TOS did not even make it on your list! Shame!

TNG is the series I really watch nowadays. I admit I have yet to see any of the subsequent series because it is not on television in Chicago, and I have not had the time to look them up online or through a library.

John Woods

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 2:28 pm

For me the one I watch the most is Enterprise

tribblenator999

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 2:29 pm

i like to watch Voyager and TNG. Just because they have so many laughbable moments. I like to watch TOs and Enterprise for the action. I like DS9 for...the drama.

"take us out"...

JaydenJaneway

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 3:29 pm

i tried watching tos the other day and by the time i got to the 3rd episode, i couldnt stand it anymore. i was so bored

Roboto

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 3:34 pm

Quote: JaydenJaneway @ Nov. 18 2010, 3:29 pm

I was obsessed with TOS when I was thirteen and swore I would never watch any other series... but after I saw TNG the first time, I thought- "O.M.G, this is puts TOS to shame!"

I still enjoy watching TOS occasionally (it airs on tv right before TNG), but I do not watch on a regular basis anymore.

JaydenJaneway

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 3:44 pm

granted it was a good series. i just cant bare to watch it anymore.

PikeFan

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 4:29 pm

I watch TOS and TAS. I call it "research." I have a ST series I am writing.

~ Never fear, Pikey's here! ~ "Are you from the future?" "He is. I'm not." "Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?!" - Montgomery Scott and James Kirk

33voyager

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 4:46 pm

Voyager for me.
I don't know why but I just do.

Derricomonico

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 7:06 pm

Voyager was the first I watched straight through as it aired. TNG is still my favorite and TOS will always have a special place in my heart. enterprise really got good by the third season and I'm finally watching DS9. Almost done with season five. Its great, I just never got to watch it.

Live long and prosper \\\///

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 8:07 pm

DS9 is number 1, it is the only series I have all of, the VOY, then ENT, then TOS, then TNG. I rarely watch TAS.

miklamar

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 9:02 pm

Where I live, Enterprise and TNG are the only series shown (that I know of). The only thing I like about Enterprise is T'Pol.

Quark64

Report this Nov. 21 2010, 5:14 am

1.TNG

2.DS9

3.VOY

4.TOS

5.ENT

I want to watch ENT, just don't have it yet.

" If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." Jean-Luc Picard (Encounter at Farpoint)

Users browsing this forum: DS9TREK, FleetAdmiral_BamBam