Which alien beverage would you most like to try?

Created by: Matthias Russell

Matthias Russell

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 2:48 pm

I'm sure all of us have wanted to sample Trek drinks.  I've had Bloodwine and Romulan ale from the Star Trek Experience and wish I could find more.  The Kanar that Damar drank was Karo syrup and then pancake syrup, so if you have a Star Trek party, try serving that.

UNTRugby

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 3:50 pm

Id want to try bloodwine, raktajino and romulan ale but if i could only pick one it would be romulan ale

AdmiralArcher33

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 3:58 pm

Romulan Ale for me, but I wouldn't mind trying the blood wine either.

"Romulan Ale should be illegal."
"It is..."
"Ughh!"

They have two settings: stun and kill... It'd be best not to confuse them. ~~ Lt. Reed

JaydenJaneway

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 4:05 pm

there was also andorian ale, but romulan ale was my vote

OtakuJo

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 4:45 pm

Tarkalean Tea. I like tea, and it looks yummy with milk.

One I don't want to try is synthahol, which seems to me utterly pointless.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Caesar753

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 4:54 pm

I'm a big coffee fan, so I'd like to try some Raktajino.

Matthew Rogan

Roboto

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 8:47 pm

I am currently underage, and I do not plan on being much of an alcoholic drinker (due to genetic health reasons), so I will stick with the Vulcan Spice Tea.

Matthias Russell

Report this Nov. 10 2010, 5:26 am

Though I posted this, I had to think about it a long time. In the end, I had to go with romulan ale, just because I can't imagine a drink THAT strong.

UNTRugby

Report this Nov. 10 2010, 6:11 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Nov. 10 2010, 5:26 am

just because I can't imagine a drink THAT strong.

Have you ever had everclear?

CO_Fowler

Report this Nov. 10 2010, 8:55 am

Quote: UNTRugby @ Nov. 10 2010, 6:11 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Nov. 10 2010, 5:26 am

just because I can't imagine a drink THAT strong.
Have you ever had everclear?

OoooOOoo, nasty stuff!!

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

Roboto

Report this Nov. 10 2010, 2:09 pm

Quote: CO_Fowler @ Nov. 10 2010, 8:55 am

Quote: UNTRugby @ Nov. 10 2010, 6:11 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Nov. 10 2010, 5:26 am

just because I can't imagine a drink THAT strong.
Have you ever had everclear?
OoooOOoo, nasty stuff!! I choose Saurian Brandy, only because McCoy talked about it a lot and it just seemed like something cool to try That at Romulan Ale, unless it's like Everclear. And Vulcan Spice Tea sounds like it might be good too. No coffee, or coffee like, drinks for this gal. Yuck! :: winks ::

Thank God I am not the only one in this galaxy who detests coffee!!!

Dendodge

Report this Nov. 10 2010, 2:17 pm

Most of these sound alcoholic, and I don't like alcoholic drinks (I have no aversion to them, other than one based on taste), nor do I like tea or coffee, so I'll have to pick the Ferengi cola, even though it doesn't sound particularly appetising.

Shumsky

Report this Nov. 10 2010, 6:50 pm

Romulan ale or bloodwine.
I don't trust synthehol. I mean if it doesn't kill all the brain cells, whats the point

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 24 2010, 5:44 pm

Now that I'm ten episodes deep into watching TOS, I've noticed Saurian Brandy mentioned several times. It is interesting that Saurian Brandy comes up several times first but Romulan Ale is the best remembered.

RomulanValdore

Report this Dec. 24 2010, 10:39 pm

Romulan Ale or Andorian Ale

The line must be drawn here, this far no farther!