Any NEW news on Star Trek the Experience?

Lumpafett

Report this Nov. 08 2010, 10:09 pm

If its not going to happen I wish someone would just stand up and say so.

(I mean someone involved not you guys)

Lumpafett

Report this Nov. 23 2010, 11:39 pm

I guess that's a big NO!

captain saavik

Report this Nov. 28 2010, 1:28 pm

how do you know have you asked everyone on this site? I must have been skipped in this poll

captain saavik

Report this Nov. 28 2010, 1:50 pm

I'm sorry didn't know I couldn't vote for myself. but It is upsetting that you yourself have a strong disstase for the trek we all on here love so dearly but you are correct that star trek doesn't bring in all of the money it used to but i do believe they still care at least a small amount we still have conventions and a new website and a store to by our favorite items from

captain saavik

Report this Nov. 28 2010, 1:57 pm

You know I will never understand i suppose why people such as your self are always against someone I was only trying to be friendly you apparently don't like your job i wanted only to brighten your day I'm sorry for trying*hangs head in shame*

Lumpafett

Report this Nov. 28 2010, 2:31 pm

So no new news?

Lumpafett

Report this Nov. 28 2010, 2:31 pm

LOL

captain saavik

Report this Nov. 28 2010, 2:34 pm

sorry i have none

CO_Fowler

Report this Nov. 28 2010, 4:08 pm

It'd be cool to hear any news on this, but I guess it's just something that we either dig for information ourselves or keep on waiting for some tidbit of news.

Saavik, sorry you had to put up with a troll/spammer. Been there, done that. It's hard to do, but sometimes the best thing to do with them is to report them and don't reply to them. Anyhoo, I'm liking your avitar, Kirstie Alley is my fave Saavik

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Jan. 04 2011, 2:54 pm

I want it back . I have not been to Vegas since it closed

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

24thcenstfan

Report this Jan. 04 2011, 4:27 pm

Trekmovie.com ran an article recently about some of the former cast members wanting to save the old Experience sign, but that's about it...

Former Cast Members Try To Save Star Trek: The Experience Sign

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

ColLovok

Report this Jan. 25 2011, 10:26 am

I went not too long before it closed back in 2008. I'm going to Vegas again in a couple of months, I was hoping it would be open at the Neonopolis by now (was supposed to re-open the same day as J.J. Abram's Trek Movie premier, but that never happened.

KLINGONDOG

Report this Jan. 25 2011, 4:43 pm

No desire to go to Vegas now, so back to Q'ronos for me.

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'.

TX_TREKKER

Report this Jan. 30 2011, 12:15 pm

Same here. I know the only thing Vegas has going for them is the annual Star Trek Convention that is always hosted there. I tried a google search but all the news is a year or two old. It just says it's reopening but nothing after that. Anyone else heard anything?

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 4:41 am

Not a word I'm in the NY area STTE used to help get me through the winters here just thinking about a Warp Core Breech and that Lady Kilngon

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0