What is your favorite TNG Film?

Created by: Sora

Sora

Report this Nov. 03 2010, 8:54 pm

First Contact for me.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Nov. 03 2010, 10:20 pm

You got that right Boy! Long Live FC!

Vger23

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 3:41 pm

First Contact...but it's losing ground quickly to Nemesis.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Sora

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 10:47 pm

Wow that's awesome to see someone who doesn't hate Nemesis.

Live Long and Prosper

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 11:10 pm

First Contact.
By far the best, even though the TNG Films were generally awful.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Vger23

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 6:46 am

Quote: Sora @ Nov. 04 2010, 10:47 pm

Wow that's awesome to see someone who doesn't hate Nemesis.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

AtoZ2

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 6:18 pm

I guess FC would be the best of the bunch, which isn't saying much because in reality it's simply a terrible film thinly disguised as a motion picture.
Predictable plot filled with holes, so-so acting, minimal creative directing, flat dialoged, standard TV special effects..the only good thing they got was a Jerry Goldsmith sound track and even that was recycled flare.

"Thank Pitch Forks and Pointed Ears"

KLINGONDOG

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 6:45 pm

FC for me with Nemesis not far behind.

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'.

Picards_O-Ring

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 7:37 pm

First contact is the closest thing to a passable movie the TNG Cast produced.

If we where voting on what scene of a TNG movie was the best I would vote for END CREDITS of Nemesis because it finally meant the end of the TNG attempts at movie making. It also signaled the end of Beavis and Buttheads control of Star Trek and gave everyone hope that Star Trek could be resurrected, reborn like the Phoenix from the ashes that B&B left behind.

Taking it Deep Space 9"

John Woods

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 1:54 am

First Contact for me closely followed by Nemesis

2takesfrakes

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 4:03 am

FIRST CONTACT and INSURRECTION.
Both finely-crafted, cinematic gems,
bringing Jonathan Frakes' vision to the screen.

captbates

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 9:59 am

There can be only one.........FC.

If you can read this it means I've got something to work on here.

Sora

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 10:54 am

Quote: Vger23 @ Nov. 05 2010, 6:46 am

Quote: Sora @ Nov. 04 2010, 10:47 pm

Wow that's awesome to see someone who doesn't hate Nemesis.
I don't hate any of the Star Trek movies. The only one I really don't care for is Insurrection, but INS is still preferable to a lot of other movies Hollywood churns out these days. I never disliked Nemesis. I liked it on opening night, and I'll still like it the next time I watch it. I don't think it's FANTASTIC...but I see no reason to hate it like some other fans do. In fact, I find it very odd...!

Really? What about Insurrection did you not care for? I agree that out of all 4 TNG films, it is definitely the slowest paced film, but personally I loved the story line. Which granted was far more political and moral than action. I love all the Trek films, but I've noticed when I rank all 10, I definitely favor the TNG films over the TOS films.

Live Long and Prosper

Sora

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 10:56 am

Quote: Lieutenant_Jedi @ Nov. 04 2010, 11:10 pm

First Contact. By far the best, even though the TNG Films were generally awful.

What makes you say that?

I always loved the TNG films. I find all 4 of them to be very enjoyable.

Live Long and Prosper

UNTRugby

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 12:05 pm

In order FC, Gen, NEM, INS

First contact was really such a good film its hard to compare it to the rest of the TNG movies