Your favorite Candy Bar

UNTRugby

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 1:26 pm

if reeses peanut butter cups count as a candy "bar" then thats mine

K_tigress

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 1:59 pm

Love Snickers. But my favorite type of fine chocolate bar would be the Belgium and or Swiss chocolate bars with the Nutella in them.
Oh and I just love making my own fudge sauce so you can drown your sundae in. MMMMMMM*does a Homer Simpson impression*

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

DS9TREK

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 3:10 pm

Mars bar.

All the other chocolates call it "Sir".

Dendodge

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 5:28 pm

I like chocolate. My favourite has to be Fry's Turkish Delight. (As you can probably tell by my spelling of "favourite", I am British, and I don't believe you have them in America—basically, it's a purple jelly-like substance covered in chocolate. It's nicer than it sounds).

CO_Fowler

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 6:08 pm

One of my faves are Mallow cups! Yuuummmmmmmmm! But they're kind of hard to find. My other fave is an Idaho Spud. They're hard to find, too but I have a friend that goes Elk hunting in Idaho and they sometimes will bring me back a bar or two

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

UNTRugby

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 6:10 pm

Quote: DS9TREK @ Oct. 30 2010, 3:10 pm

Mars bar. All the other chocolates call it "Sir".

is that becuase its so old? I thought they stopped making them like 8 years ago

Dendodge

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 6:14 pm

Mars Bars still grace every single newsagents' shelf ever. Of course they still make Mars Bars! They're as classic as Dairy Milk!

UNTRugby

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 6:33 pm

Quote: Dendodge @ Oct. 30 2010, 6:14 pm

actually i did a little research and they were canceled in the US from 02-09

KLINGONDOG

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 6:45 pm

Zero bars for me, almost as good as gagh.

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'.

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 30 2010, 7:55 pm

Nestle Crunch

K_tigress

Report this Oct. 31 2010, 8:32 pm

Quote: Dendodge @ Oct. 30 2010, 5:28 pm

We spell it the same ways for obvous reasons. We still have the Queen's pic here on some money and occasionally stamps.

Tried the Turkish Delight only over here its called Turkish Treat and the jelly stuff is red with chocolate covering the top.

And yes I have seen Mars bars over here. They're alright but I prefer Snickers.

Dewleaf

Report this Oct. 31 2010, 9:09 pm

My all time favorite candy bar is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

mardok

Report this Nov. 01 2010, 3:02 am

Baby Ruth

konarciq

Report this Nov. 01 2010, 6:37 am

The Mars ice cream bar!
Or Milka "Happy Cows" -yummy!

John Woods