Your Fav TOS character to spend a day with

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 11:13 am

if you were granted an entire day to spend with your favorite TOS character, who would you choose and why?

John Woods

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 4:23 pm

Kirk,because i think he could party hard,and there would be plenty of beautiful women about as well...

Roboto

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 4:28 pm

megan512

Report this Oct. 29 2010, 3:02 pm

I'd say Spock, of course.

2ndGenTrekkie

Report this Oct. 29 2010, 7:19 pm

Either Spock or McCoy... or both so I could watch them go at each other

\\//_ If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell."... If I were human. _\\//

kira187

Report this Nov. 03 2010, 1:47 pm

Dr McCoy because he's so funny and I love his eyes.

McCoy Yahoo group http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/leonardmccoy

boco

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 12:21 pm

ARCHER...
if it's only for TOS...Scotty!

STLogs is THE BEST trek board: http://z15.invisionfree.com/sb63s_Star_Trek_Logs/index.php?showtopic=2704&st=90&#entry5621677

boco

Report this Nov. 06 2010, 1:29 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

> ARCHER... if it's only for TOS...Scotty!
I'm shocked you didn't say Spock!!
not much sense of humour... i would have said Suresh, but he's not part of TOS...

Trekkie 12

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 5:47 am

Quote: Roboto @ Oct. 27 2010, 4:28 pm

>Spock... the reason speaks for itself. :-) I'd also love to spend some time with Sulu, because he's a great fencer and I LOVE fencing. Chekov would be fun too- maybe he and Sulu together would make a great pair to spend some time with.
I think you are completely right...though my 1st choice would be Spock because he is awesome (and i even have him plastered to every wall in my room, not to mention the lifesize siticker ) He would be able to tell me about everything in great detail which i would LOVE. Scotty's Guide to the Enterprise is WAY to vague for me...

Pain is a thing of the mind. The mind can be controlled. -Spock

johnnywar

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 1:35 pm

Spock, with no doubt

captain saavik

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 3:08 pm

obviously Mr. Spock (leonard Nimoy) I really wanna get in his head about his character in other shows compared to star trek and the rest of his life and so on i just think that a day with him could be the chance of a life time and I'd get close to killing if it got me that day but because i'm vulcan i would never do that. lol Saavik out

Captian Rolph

Report this Nov. 08 2010, 7:26 am

Either Spock or Mcoy. I love them both.

He's dead Jim.

stitch-656

Report this Nov. 11 2010, 9:17 am

I would love to learn everything I could and enjoy the day with Mr. Scott. I love technical things.

Ok, so "You can change the Laws of Physics" so what?

BrotherofShran01

Report this Nov. 11 2010, 9:21 am

Vina (before her accident) or Dr. Helen Noel

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

konarciq

Report this Nov. 24 2010, 1:45 am

Kirk or Spock, I think. Kirk seems like a great guy, and Spock... well, would be interesting to speak with someone so logical!