Which TNG Character would you like to meet

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 11:05 am

if you had an entire day to spend with your favorite TNG character, who would you choose?

Roboto

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 12:07 pm

Data, hands down and no questions asked. As much as I absolutely love Picard and Worf, I would feel really awkward and maybe even intimidated to spend an entire day alone with either of them, having this one-on-one down time together. Maybe not, I do not know... but I do know for certain that if I had the chance to be with Data, I would take the chance in a heart beat. Data is so kind, thoughtful, simple, and nonjudgmental, I feel I could spend an endless amount of time with him and enjoy every minute of it!

John Woods

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 4:11 pm

Picard,the man is just so interesting,a single day would not be long enough

SuzieMG

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 5:03 pm

I would want to spend the day with Data. It would be fun to see things from Data's perspective. His innocence is so endearing. I could learn so much.

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name... Enterprise" -- Captain Picard

FriendlyTrekker

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 6:17 pm

Q.  Imagine what a day perusing just some of the galaxy would be like.

Jason222

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 6:28 pm

Data without question.

konarciq

Report this Oct. 28 2010, 2:11 am

Data. Don´t even have to think about it!

Trekiegirl

Report this Oct. 28 2010, 10:39 am

Doctor Crusher, because she is my favorite doctor, and if you think about it long enough, she's a genius.

I grew up on The Next Generation, Voyager & Deep Space Nine. Watching Star Trek is my earliest memory.

crusherfan3

Report this Oct. 28 2010, 11:27 am

Oh, too hard to pick! lol But if I had to pick just one, it would be Wesley Crusher. He might be able to teach me a lot of things! A close second would be Beverly Crusher. She would be a lot of fun to hang around I think. But then there's Data, so... I don't know! lol =)

"I won't forget. I won't forget any of you." --Beverly Crusher, *Remember Me*