Your Favorite Janeway's Hairstyle

Created by: JaydenJaneway

Kesfan74656

Report this Oct. 28 2010, 4:16 pm

I used to I suppose not be as into the straight, shoulder-length cut from Season 5-on, but I've changed that. Kate looks good that way.

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

LotsofSpock

Report this Oct. 28 2010, 5:32 pm

when she tried the short hairstyles they seemed to look very old lady president's wife hard hatish

captain saavik

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 4:04 pm

I love love loved her hair down when she was talking to the romulan in eye of the needle just because i have long hair too but they rarely showed that oh well so i had to choose the around the sholder look.

captain saavik

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 4:46 pm

she also wore it down in tuvix when kes came to her courters and i liked her hair when she was with her holonovel when she was a governess those braids lookied awsome on her!

Caesar753

Report this Nov. 03 2010, 6:38 pm

I liked her original bun.  It made her look authoritative.

Matthew Rogan

2takesfrakes

Report this Nov. 03 2010, 7:20 pm

"Captain, Come back to bed ..."
Photobucket

Drone II

Report this Nov. 03 2010, 8:53 pm

Bald is our choice, hair has no function in the collective.

Kesfan74656

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 5:14 am

Y'know, the pony tail wasn't bad. A bit more feminine, a bit less taut, authoritative, dunno, if that's the precise term useable. There was one slightly different cut Kate wore in ''Hope and Fear'' that I noted again in one of my many Kath pics(rivalled of course by Kes, but many nonetheless) that doesn't look quite as good to me. Everyone remember the style from ''Parturition''? Not too bad.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Nov. 06 2010, 11:35 am

I liked it straight and long, like it was toward the end of the series.

2takesfrakes

Report this Nov. 07 2010, 4:28 am

Yeah, the Hilary Clinton look's gotta go!

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Nov. 26 2010, 12:54 pm

Actually, I quite liked the ponytail look too.

captain saavik

Report this Nov. 28 2010, 11:09 am

I have to admitt her on the shoulders is what ive gone after i cut my hair to look just like it i had to cut off 6 1/2 inces to getit that way i hope Mrs. mulgrew appreceates this cuz my job is haveing a costum contest and i hope i win hahahahahahaha