Which Star Trek Timeline/Series would you live in?

Created by: JaydenJaneway

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 10:07 am

I would choose voyager and explore the delta quadrant. where would you live if you could?

John Woods

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 10:23 am

On the same lines,I would want to be on Archer's Enterprise,visiting different planets for the first time

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 10:49 am

i forgot to put mirror enterprise

OtakuJo

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 5:57 pm

DS9, most certainly.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

tribblenator999

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 7:27 pm

TOS is where i would love to be in. that or the new TOS timeline.

"take us out"...

KLINGONDOG

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 7:44 pm

Archer's timeline, everthing would a first, plus the NX-01 is on of my favorite ships.

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'.

megan512

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 8:01 pm

I'd say TOS. Like TrekforMe said, the newness of space exploration, would make it much more exciting.

captainroe

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 6:52 am

DS9. At least it's more realistic.

satyrquaze

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 6:55 am

TNG Picard. The Federation was safer under Picard's administration.

We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again. -Captain Jean Luc Picard

satyrquaze

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 6:56 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

What about the alternate timeline? You don't like it or what?

Ratty73

Report this Nov. 09 2010, 4:04 pm

TNG Under Picard. I would be guaranteed a nice cup of Earl Grey Tea :-)

miklamar

Report this Nov. 17 2010, 12:11 am

I would like to live after the Dominion War and the Destiny novels' Borg invasion of 2381. It would be pleasant to be graduating from Starfleet Academy in around 2400.

JazzTNG

Report this Nov. 17 2010, 1:05 pm

Aren't the Picard/Sisko/Janeway years the same era?

So, five-card stud, nothing wild. And the sky's the limit....

Jake Sisko

Report this Nov. 17 2010, 2:41 pm

The station, for the diversity of cultures and activities that are right there. Plus I'd like to try synthehol at Quark's (not to mention his holosuite programs...)
Not too many brave souls for the mirror universe hein?

They’ve given away their humanity with this genetic manipulation… Many of the qualities that they breed out, the uncertainty, the self-discovery, the unknown, these are many of the qualities that make life worth living… well, at least to me. I wouldn’t want to live my life knowing that my future was written, that my boundaries had been already set. Would you? -Jean-Luc Picard

PikeFan

Report this Nov. 18 2010, 4:35 pm

I chose TOS, if you would've had Pike era I would've picked that. Pike era was a bit more old school. OH and PIKE was there. LOL

~ Never fear, Pikey's here! ~ "Are you from the future?" "He is. I'm not." "Well, that's brilliant. Do they still have sandwiches there?!" - Montgomery Scott and James Kirk