ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

What does my 'rank' mean and how do I get to the next level?

Roboto

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3883

Report this Feb. 11 2011, 5:50 am

Holy toledo, Wolf!

*long shrill whistle* ADMIRAL ON THE BRIDGE!

Trekwolf164

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 11 2011, 8:29 am

Quote: Roboto @ Feb. 11 2011, 5:50 am

Holy toledo, Wolf! *long shrill whistle* ADMIRAL ON THE BRIDGE!
All of a sudden

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

LieutenantCommanderData62
5

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1886

Report this Feb. 11 2011, 8:42 am

Congrats trekwolf (: !


"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

janewayjunkie74656

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3227

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 8:14 am

I guess it is weird that I only just got this startrek.com account like last month, I've only posted like 10 or 11, 2 pictures, and I'm a lieutenant J.G.!!!!! Is pretty awesome tho. (:

Join Moon Crater Plaza! A great new board looking for lots of new members! http://s4.zetaboards.com/Moon_Crater_Plaza/index/

Trekwolf164

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 8:16 am

Quote: janewayjunkie74656 @ Feb. 13 2011, 8:14 am

>I guess it is weird that I only just got this startrek.com account like last month, I've only posted like 10 or 11, 2 pictures, and I'm a lieutenant J.G.!!!!! Is pretty awesome tho. (:
{salute} Welcome aboard Lt


keep up the good work


 


www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46306

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 12:23 pm

Quote: Dewleaf @ Jan. 30 2011, 8:31 am

>I could care less what my rank is. I just come here to have a good time & to visit. If I stay an "ensign" forever, that's fine with me.
So, you really mean that you couldn't care less...


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46306

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 12:28 pm

Wow - Wolf is a 2 Star Admiral. 3 Star at 30K posts?

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 1:55 pm

It would be nice if the ADMINs give up MORE detailed info.

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

Dendodge

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 945

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 1:57 pm

I jumped straight from ensign to Lt (skipping LTjg) when I uploaded my fifth photo.
I've probably made 10-15 comments (towards the lower end, I expect), but I'm not sure, and I was on about 670 posts at the time.
I think that's enough to put the image boundary for lieutenant at 5. But that's about all it tells me.

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 2:01 pm

Trek wolf has more post that I do, so I'm not surprise that he outranks me at this time. However, I made Captain & Commodore first ...

Bwahahahah!!!!

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

Roboto

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3883

Report this Feb. 15 2011, 10:38 am

Quote: BrotherofShran01 @ Feb. 13 2011, 2:01 pm

>Trek wolf has more post that I do, so I'm not surprise that he outranks me at this time. However, I made Captain & Commodore first ... Bwahahahah!!!!
Yeah, well... we are catching up, Bro. Cocky little troublemaker. 


BashirBonesBeverly

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2003

Report this Feb. 15 2011, 11:47 am

1. Number of message board posts AND

3. Number of comments on the site


Can someone please explain the difference between these? I don't quite understand.

Roboto

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3883

Report this Feb. 15 2011, 11:57 am

Quote: BashirBonesBeverly @ Feb. 15 2011, 11:47 am

1. Number of message board posts AND 3. Number of comments on the site Can someone please explain the difference between these? I don't quite understand.


"Comments" are what you leave on members' profiles, on articles, videos, pictures in the galleries, etc. Message board posts are strictly what is posted on the physical forum itself.

BashirBonesBeverly

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2003

Report this Feb. 15 2011, 12:00 pm

Quote: Roboto @ Feb. 15 2011, 11:57 am

Quote: BashirBonesBeverly @ Feb. 15 2011, 11:47 am

1. Number of message board posts AND 3. Number of comments on the site Can someone please explain the difference between these? I don't quite understand.
"Comments" are what you leave on members' profiles, on articles, videos, pictures in the galleries, etc. Message board posts are strictly what is posted on the physical forum itself.


gotcha, thanks!

DocFanFive

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1666

Report this Feb. 15 2011, 1:13 pm

so if we don't post pictures, we can't move up? unfair.

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum