ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

What does my 'rank' mean and how do I get to the next level?

Matthias Russell

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 7705

Report this Dec. 27 2010, 8:32 pm

I'm looking to see if I get promoted again at 2,000. I watch the episodes, comment on just about every news article, post on some of the old video interviews and have uploaded 39 pics.

1,000 is definitely a magic number, but I wish I knew what specific numbers for other activities had to accompany it.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46297

Report this Dec. 28 2010, 7:42 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Dec. 27 2010, 8:32 pm

>I'm looking to see if I get promoted again at 2,000. I watch the episodes, comment on just about every news article, post on some of the old video interviews and have uploaded 39 pics. 1,000 is definitely a magic number, but I wish I knew what specific numbers for other activities had to accompany it.
yea - 1000 posts + some pics + some comments gets CDR status.  (Don't know the exact number of pics and comments.)


Of course, rank still doesn't mean anything here.


Matthias Russell

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 7705

Report this Dec. 28 2010, 10:13 am

Yeah, but good bragging rights, ehh Bam Bam?

Roboto

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3883

Report this Dec. 28 2010, 1:16 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Dec. 28 2010, 10:13 am

Yeah, but good bragging rights, ehh Bam Bam?


Naw... never that... *wink-wink, nudge-nudge*

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Jan. 08 2011, 10:26 am

Then I atleast one member who should be the Federation president or CNC of Starfleet. He has over 67K the last time I checked.

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

switcherdawna

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 400

Report this Jan. 09 2011, 2:36 pm

I would think adding thought provoking points to discussions, and having a 'logical' disposure should also work for you. People who act immature and make childish snipes at people should be low in ranks until they become a bit more sociable.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46297

Report this Jan. 10 2011, 8:24 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Dec. 28 2010, 10:13 am

>Yeah, but good bragging rights, ehh Bam Bam?
Only if spending way too much time here is something to brag about....


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46297

Report this Jan. 10 2011, 8:26 pm

Quote: BrotherofShran01 @ Jan. 08 2011, 10:26 am

Then I atleast one member who should be the Federation president or CNC of Starfleet. He has over 67K the last time I checked.
I see you grabbed another pip.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46297

Report this Jan. 12 2011, 8:02 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Then I atleast one member who should be the Federation president or CNC of Starfleet. He has over 67K the last time I checked.
I see you grabbed another pip.
I did too... I guess I need to posts some more pictures...
and add comments - you'll probably be an admiral

Lieutenant_Jedi

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1728

Report this Jan. 12 2011, 8:30 am

That is the secret gentleman and ladies.

Post lots of comments and pictures.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Matthias Russell

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 7705

Report this Jan. 13 2011, 9:45 am

Well 2000 posts is not the magic number to captain, and I have lots of pics and comments.

Congratulations to Shran, guess you are the ranking member for a while, sir.

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Jan. 17 2011, 4:05 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Jan. 13 2011, 9:45 am

>Well 2000 posts is not the magic number to captain, and I have lots of pics and comments. Congratulations to Shran, guess you are the ranking member for a while, sir.
Thanks Matthias Russell. Being the first Captain and Commodore is lonely. come ladies, move up in rank so I have someone to date ...


Also, there starships under my command that needs Captains. 


 


Come on Roboto, Fleet Admiral Bam Bam, and Matthias Russell


:cheering:


 


I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

K_tigress

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3761

Report this Jan. 18 2011, 9:20 pm

Soo... I wonder what will be higher then that square thingy? A cupcake master with a little pink cupcake thingy next to your avatar. Or will it be doughnuts and then you can be the Homer master or something?  


He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Roboto

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3883

Report this Jan. 19 2011, 10:49 am

Quote: BrotherofShran01 @ Jan. 17 2011, 4:05 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Jan. 13 2011, 9:45 am

>Well 2000 posts is not the magic number to captain, and I have lots of pics and comments. Congratulations to Shran, guess you are the ranking member for a while, sir.
Thanks Matthias Russell. Being the first Captain and Commodore is lonely. come ladies, move up in rank so I have someone to date ...

Also, there starships under my command that needs Captains. 

 

Come on Roboto, Fleet Admiral Bam Bam, and Matthias Russell

:cheering:

 



I shall certainly do my best to get my promotion!

Roboto

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3883

Report this Jan. 19 2011, 10:50 am


1 gold pip= Ensign


  1 gold + 1 black pip= Lieutenant junior grade


2 gold pips= Lieutenant


2 gold pips + 1 black pip= Lieutenant Commander


3gold pips = Commander


4 gold pips = Captain





1 gold pip= Commodore


2 gold pips= Rear Admiral


3 gold pips= Vice Admiral


4 gold pips= Admiral


5 gold pips= Fleet Admiral


Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum