ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

What does my 'rank' mean and how do I get to the next level?

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46305

Report this Mar. 20 2012, 7:28 am

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 19 2012, 8:34 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 19 2012, 6:55 pm

Quote: StarTrek.com Administrator @ Mar. 19 2012, 4:09 pm

>

>

>

>stovokor2000-A:  Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to post photos into the galleries?  What browser are you using?

>
Hooray!!!!

Admin - Just an FYI - this happens to several people, if not everyone, from time to time.  There are some that it seems to be permanent.

Also, this happens in both the gallery as well as the downloads (others have complained here.)

maybe this is my lucky day

maybe....


stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 23 2012, 3:37 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 20 2012, 7:28 am

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 19 2012, 8:34 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 19 2012, 6:55 pm

Quote: StarTrek.com Administrator @ Mar. 19 2012, 4:09 pm

>

>

>

>

>stovokor2000-A:  Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to post photos into the galleries?  What browser are you using?

>
Hooray!!!!

Admin - Just an FYI - this happens to several people, if not everyone, from time to time.  There are some that it seems to be permanent.

Also, this happens in both the gallery as well as the downloads (others have complained here.)

maybe this is my lucky day

maybe....

well so far no changes to report


Photobucket

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46305

Report this Mar. 24 2012, 10:07 am

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 23 2012, 3:37 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 20 2012, 7:28 am

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 19 2012, 8:34 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 19 2012, 6:55 pm

Quote: StarTrek.com Administrator @ Mar. 19 2012, 4:09 pm

>

>

>

>

>

>stovokor2000-A:  Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to post photos into the galleries?  What browser are you using?

>
Hooray!!!!

Admin - Just an FYI - this happens to several people, if not everyone, from time to time.  There are some that it seems to be permanent.

Also, this happens in both the gallery as well as the downloads (others have complained here.)

maybe this is my lucky day

maybe....

well so far no changes to report

At least we know that they know about it.


stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 24 2012, 10:16 am

dude, awesome


seems to be working


Photobucket

stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 24 2012, 10:17 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 24 2012, 10:07 am

>At least we know that they know about it.


seems marshal8472 found a way around it


Photobucket

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46305

Report this Mar. 24 2012, 5:36 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 24 2012, 10:17 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 24 2012, 10:07 am

>

>At least we know that they know about it.

seems marshal8472 found a way around it

I saw that.  Reminds me of the login issue a while back...


stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 24 2012, 9:01 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 24 2012, 5:36 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 24 2012, 10:17 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 24 2012, 10:07 am

>

>

>At least we know that they know about it.

seems marshal8472 found a way around it

I saw that.  Reminds me of the login issue a while back...

well, I'm pleased to be able to upload pics.


thanks everyone that tried to help


Photobucket

randy kerr

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 425

Report this May. 24 2012, 9:44 am

i need help on this and can you please tell me why i get a noreply@startrek and how do i make friends here.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46305

Report this May. 25 2012, 8:50 pm

Quote: randy kerr @ May. 24 2012, 9:44 am

>

>i need help on this and can you please tell me why i get a noreply@startrek and how do i make friends here.

>
Randy - promotions come by being active on this site.  The first post in this thread explains it.


As for making friends - be a friend first.  Stand up for what you believe in, but with integrity. (Sadly, there are people here that lie a lot.)


shika_narks

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 852

Report this May. 25 2012, 11:32 pm

I want to be incharge of cleaning the uniforms...

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46305

Report this May. 30 2012, 12:23 pm

^^ No, there are no benefits/privileges with rank.

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Jun. 02 2012, 5:37 pm

I doubt that bragging rights are a perk anymore. 


 

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

Gomoth

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 11

Report this Jun. 27 2012, 1:08 pm

I want a section 13 rank.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46305

Report this Jun. 27 2012, 1:20 pm

Quote: Gomoth @ Jun. 27 2012, 1:08 pm

>

>I want a section 13 rank.

>
What's "section 13"? 


Gomoth

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 11

Report this Jul. 01 2012, 6:27 pm

Figure it out.

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum