ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

What does my 'rank' mean and how do I get to the next level?

stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 10:49 am

Quote: Cpt_krk_wna-b @ Feb. 17 2012, 2:44 pm

>

>Post lots of pictures and be really active.

>But I warn you, don't make the mistake me and my friend did by spamming.

>
the system wont allow me to post pictures.


Photobucket

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46297

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 1:20 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Feb. 19 2012, 10:49 am

Quote: Cpt_krk_wna-b @ Feb. 17 2012, 2:44 pm

>

>

>Post lots of pictures and be really active.

>But I warn you, don't make the mistake me and my friend did by spamming.

>
the system wont allow me to post pictures.

Still?  Have you tried contacting the Admins?


stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 5:41 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Feb. 19 2012, 1:20 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Feb. 19 2012, 10:49 am

Quote: Cpt_krk_wna-b @ Feb. 17 2012, 2:44 pm

>

>

>

>Post lots of pictures and be really active.

>But I warn you, don't make the mistake me and my friend did by spamming.

>
the system wont allow me to post pictures.

Still?  Have you tried contacting the Admins?

I sent a few messeges, got no replies


Photobucket

Momo Spock

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 151

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 6:16 pm

FINALLY I have been PROMOTED!!!!!!

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46297

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 6:21 pm

Quote: Momo Spock @ Feb. 19 2012, 6:16 pm

>

>FINALLY I have been PROMOTED!!!!!!

>
twice


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46297

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 6:22 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Feb. 19 2012, 5:41 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Feb. 19 2012, 1:20 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Feb. 19 2012, 10:49 am

Quote: Cpt_krk_wna-b @ Feb. 17 2012, 2:44 pm

>

>

>

>

>Post lots of pictures and be really active.

>But I warn you, don't make the mistake me and my friend did by spamming.

>
the system wont allow me to post pictures.

Still?  Have you tried contacting the Admins?

I sent a few messeges, got no replies

I suggest you keep pestering them.  I know it took a while for MR to get his rank fixed.


stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 6:38 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Feb. 19 2012, 6:22 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Feb. 19 2012, 5:41 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Feb. 19 2012, 1:20 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Feb. 19 2012, 10:49 am

Quote: Cpt_krk_wna-b @ Feb. 17 2012, 2:44 pm

>

>

>

>

>

>Post lots of pictures and be really active.

>But I warn you, don't make the mistake me and my friend did by spamming.

>
the system wont allow me to post pictures.

Still?  Have you tried contacting the Admins?

I sent a few messeges, got no replies

I suggest you keep pestering them.  I know it took a while for MR to get his rank fixed.

if I have the time I'll try


Photobucket

Beershark

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2590

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 10:28 am

up loading pics is the key! I've been here over 14 months and have over 1700 posts and have made numerous comments on other's pics, yet I was unable to rise above Lt. with only 6 pics up loaded.


I uplaoded 18 pics over the past three days and went from Lt.->Lt.Commander->Commander. IN JUST 3 DAYS!


It's all in the pics!


CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 4:49 pm

Quote: Beershark @ Feb. 27 2012, 10:28 am

>

>up loading pics is the key! I've been here over 14 months and have over 1700 posts and have made numerous comments on other's pics, yet I was unable to rise above Lt. with only 6 pics up loaded.

>I uplaoded 18 pics over the past three days and went from Lt.->Lt.Commander->Commander. IN JUST 3 DAYS!

>It's all in the pics!

>
the system doesnt let all of us upload pics.


Photobucket

Reedworftripparis

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 4158

Report this Feb. 28 2012, 4:11 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Feb. 27 2012, 4:49 pm

Quote: Beershark @ Feb. 27 2012, 10:28 am

>

>

>up loading pics is the key! I've been here over 14 months and have over 1700 posts and have made numerous comments on other's pics, yet I was unable to rise above Lt. with only 6 pics up loaded.

>I uplaoded 18 pics over the past three days and went from Lt.->Lt.Commander->Commander. IN JUST 3 DAYS!

>It's all in the pics!

>
the system doesnt let all of us upload pics.


Wow, not any at all? There's another sight I belong to and the only way I can post pics there is from photobucket. Have you tried that here? I don't know if it would work, just a suggestion. (BTW if I am in google chrome I can post pics, if I am in aol I can't. Same computer though! Go figure!)


"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46297

Report this Feb. 28 2012, 4:47 pm

Quote: Reedworftripparis @ Feb. 28 2012, 4:11 pm

>(BTW if I am in google chrome I can post pics, if I am in aol I can't. Same computer though! Go figure!)
People still use AOL?


stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Feb. 28 2012, 8:17 pm

Quote: Reedworftripparis @ Feb. 28 2012, 4:11 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Feb. 27 2012, 4:49 pm

Quote: Beershark @ Feb. 27 2012, 10:28 am

>

>

>

>up loading pics is the key! I've been here over 14 months and have over 1700 posts and have made numerous comments on other's pics, yet I was unable to rise above Lt. with only 6 pics up loaded.

>I uplaoded 18 pics over the past three days and went from Lt.->Lt.Commander->Commander. IN JUST 3 DAYS!

>It's all in the pics!

>
the system doesnt let all of us upload pics.

Wow, not any at all? There's another sight I belong to and the only way I can post pics there is from photobucket. Have you tried that here? I don't know if it would work, just a suggestion. (BTW if I am in google chrome I can post pics, if I am in aol I can't. Same computer though! Go figure!)

I can post pics inside of topics/debates, butv I cant upload them into the galleries.


Photobucket

akebono62

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 19767

Report this Mar. 18 2012, 1:38 am

I am a little curious that with 19741 posts that I am still an Ensign.


Rear Admiral seems appropriate, or higher, as you see fit.


Peace and long life

stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 18 2012, 12:39 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>I figured out it takes a combination of posts on the forum, uploaded pictures, and comments on other people's pictures.  I didn't start moving up until i made a few comments on pictures.

>
well this system still wont let me upload pics


Photobucket

stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 18 2012, 1:07 pm

yep,3 different browers and 3 different computers, I keep getting told to sign in again.


Photobucket

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum