Why is the Boards not working

Jason222

Report this Oct. 24 2010, 3:23 pm

Every time try get Board main page I see error on it.

megan512

Report this Oct. 24 2010, 3:43 pm

That keeps happening to me, too. My guess is that it's a glitch, but I'm not quite sure.

24thcenstfan

Report this Oct. 24 2010, 4:12 pm

Seer, I saw your tip on FB about how to get on the boards. Thanks.

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

megan512

Report this Oct. 24 2010, 4:27 pm

You can always scroll down to the bottom of the page, and there should be a scroll down list that says Jump to a forum and choose the forum you want to go to. That way you can work around the whole boards link thing.

Jason222

Report this Oct. 24 2010, 4:30 pm

Will good it was not what I afaid that they kick me off Star Terk Form.

CO_Fowler

Report this Oct. 24 2010, 4:34 pm

I was on earlier this morning when it started acting up. Found that if I clicked back a few times then I could post. Also found that I could get on by clicking on the link from a notify me of new post email. Dang if that didn't come in handy LOL From there I did like Megan did, picked a forum and jumped to it

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

JOYOFVGR

Report this Oct. 24 2010, 6:36 pm

Thanks to both Seer and Megan. I got in because of Seer's tip on facebook and now I can get to other forums thanks to Megan!

I like everybody, even the people I don't like. They make things interesting. ;) Trying to get into the Nexus? Use this link: http://s13.zetaboards.com/NexusTrek/index/

Users browsing this forum: Commander_Zelkar, darmokattanagra, Commander_Zelkar, darmokattanagra