Wuzzah! They fixed the post/thread order!

Roboto

Report this Oct. 21 2010, 6:08 am

I logged on this morning, posted a reply in a thread, and was momentarily confused when I couldn't find it. Then, to my extreme pleasure and surprise, I realized that it had gone to the "end of the line"- the first post made in the thread was first, and the latest post was at the end- like it is supposed to be. *Squeeeee!*

Thank you, Mods, for proving to me that you do indeed exist! ;-)

24thcenstfan

Report this Oct. 21 2010, 6:25 am

I big thank you to the tech guys! This is a much more pleasant way to access the threads. Keep up the good work.

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

Jadzia22

Report this Oct. 21 2010, 6:31 am

One problem, doesn't take you to newest posts since last log in.

KNICKERS!!! This place is like Care Bear vomit, colourful yet unsightly.

Dewleaf

Report this Oct. 21 2010, 7:23 am

I agree with Seer. Thank you admin, the threads are much easier to read now.

wissa

Report this Oct. 21 2010, 1:06 pm

yay!  thank you so much admin.  And the notify me is un ticked!

dare I test a smilie?

Like us on Facebook Haters gotta hate

CO_Fowler

Report this Oct. 21 2010, 3:23 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

yay!  thank you so much admin.  And the notify me is un ticked!

dare I test a smilie?

As I said elsewhere, it's the small things like this that goes a long way with me. It shows that they are listening and taking our comments and requests into some form of consideration.

Quoted for truth and also that I agree with you

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

DS9TREK

Report this Oct. 21 2010, 4:41 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

why would anyone like the order of these threads to be like this now. now when you click on a thread you have to scroll all the way down and then go to that last page just to see what new posting someone posts on here. its so stupid. you all will get tired of it when you have to scroll down and go to the last page everytime just to see WHAT someone has to say. at least b efore when you get on a thread you automatically see the most up to date post.
There should be an option to jump top the first unread post just like IkonBoard startrek.com had. Two broken things don't make a fix, so at least we're now half to having it fixed.

CO_Fowler

Report this Oct. 21 2010, 5:11 pm

True, there should be options to view the newest post in a thread/topic. But reading posts in order is a good thing! All of the MBs I've ever been a part of had their posts in topics be read from oldest to newest. But they do also have options for users/members to go to the newest post.

This is a start, though.

megan512

Report this Oct. 22 2010, 7:25 am

Same thing happened to me! I logged on, and I was confused when I was reading the posts. And then I realized they fixed it! Made my day.

And I just realized that the notify me box is unchecked.

Wow, today is turning out to be great!

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this Oct. 25 2010, 11:44 am

Oh this is awesome! So glad the threads are in the right order now!

You can't take the sky from me...

CO_Fowler

Report this Oct. 25 2010, 2:39 pm

Quote: Angel_of_Shadows @ Oct. 25 2010, 11:44 am

Oh this is awesome! So glad the threads are in the right order now!

Good to see ya! Maybe things are starting to look up for the boards

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 26 2010, 2:02 pm

i think it was fine the way it was. i dont understand why things have to constantly get changed.

Roboto

Report this Oct. 26 2010, 2:31 pm

Quote: wissa @ Oct. 21 2010, 1:06 pm

yay!  thank you so much admin.  And the notify me is un ticked!

dare I test a smilie?

Ahh, yes! I just noticed that as well... no more notifications, yippee!

Well, at any rate, it's certainly better than it was before. Anything is an improvement. ;-)