who's your favorite security officer

Created by: matthewcovey79

Caesar753

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 6:21 pm

Worf and Tuvok are my favorites.  I love the idea of a Vulcan security officer; completive and introspective, yet a bad-ass.  And of course, who wouldn't want a Klingon keeping order on board a starship?

williamslakesm

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 7:23 pm

Worf for sure, wasn't Chekov security officer for a while?

vulcan7

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 7:51 pm

worf

Sora

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 11:07 pm

Odo, because he was just so by the book and just had such a strong sense of right and wrong, and such a moral person.

Live Long and Prosper

captainroe

Report this Oct. 18 2010, 7:29 am

I have to say Worf. It just seems natural that a Klingon should be in charge of security.

Jim Kirk

Report this Oct. 18 2010, 3:57 pm

I voted Tuvok, because he was able to investigate, solve mysteries, and secure the ship.  Worf while an excellent securtity offcier, I dont rememebr him solving crimes or proving the innocence of crew members.

Reed was ecellent as well  being the first one he had to write the book.

Left out Odo because I know nothing about him.

Jim Kirk

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

Kdbtrekkin

Report this Oct. 18 2010, 10:08 pm

I went with Odo, I love his sense of Justice. Now Worf I also liked, but frankly I like him more as the Strategic Operations Officer. Tuvok I also liked, Malcolm wasn't to bad and I guess Tasha wasn't to bad, I just don't really like her acting.

"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty." Frank Herbert(Dune)

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Oct. 18 2010, 10:12 pm

Worf is the best at everything, yea he's my favourite character ever, but Odo is a close seccond, the Tuvok then Reed, but I don't care about Yar, she left in season 1 so she means nothing.

CO_Fowler

Report this Oct. 18 2010, 10:17 pm

Odo is my favorite with Worf a very close second

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

sgtkalskirata

Report this Oct. 19 2010, 6:46 pm

Ah! Worf or Tuvok! I guess I'll go with Tuvok, but come on; Worf is WAY too cool!

"To be... or not... to be."

John Woods

Report this Oct. 25 2010, 1:25 pm

Malcom Reed,that's just because i'm English as well,and can relate to him on that level

tribblenator999

Report this Oct. 25 2010, 7:24 pm

we'll i'll pick reed. he can fight, shoot, and lead a squad of commandos
tasha yar was good lookin but she was mediocre
worf was ok.
odo is good
tuvok is not shabby

"take us out"...

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 26 2010, 11:56 am

tuvok is the coolest for me

Everton1

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 7:32 am

Odo. He did everything his way, at times ignoring Starfleet protocol. He knew what was right & wrong. Whatever Quark was scheming Odo would always be there to stop him. I liked it when they all called him Constable. He was a changling, a god to the Jem H'dar but he choose to remain as chief of security.

We have not lost the Enterprise Mr Worf. We are not going to lose the Enterprise. Not to the Borg, not while I'm in command - Picard, Star Trek: First Contact

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 11:26 am

i liked that odo could shapeshift, but i think they could have gotten a more attractive person to play his role