Your Favorite First Officer

Created by: matthewcovey79

Caesar753

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 6:10 pm

Wow, these polls are hard to answer sometimes.  I like Spock for his encyclopedic knowledge and logic, Kira for her toughness and spirit, and Riker, who is pragmatic and seems like he would always have your back.  If I had to choose one as my first officer, it would be Riker.

vulcan7

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 7:56 pm

I voted for picard's number 1.

KLINGONDOG

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 8:35 pm

Riker

bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'.

williamslakesm

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 9:58 pm

Riker, although he did crash the ship once.

Sora

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 11:05 pm

I love Riker, Kira and Chokotay, but it's Kira for me on this one.

Live Long and Prosper

captainroe

Report this Oct. 18 2010, 7:28 am

Spock is absolutely awesome.

John Woods

Report this Oct. 25 2010, 1:30 pm

It has to be spock

megan512

Report this Oct. 25 2010, 2:20 pm

Spock, of course!

tribblenator999

Report this Oct. 25 2010, 7:21 pm

Spock. Riker crashed the Enterprise-D for gods sake. Kira is ok. Chakotay is not bad. T'Pol is way too opinionated.

"take us out"...

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 26 2010, 3:26 pm

id have to say riker was the best

Everton1

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 7:39 am

T'Pol was the most attractive 1st Officer but I would choose Riker. He always had Picard's back. Riker always put the ship & its crew ahead of his own needs. As he pointed out to Commander Shelby in The Best of Both Worlds, 'When it comes to the safety of this crew you're damm sure I play it safe'.

We have not lost the Enterprise Mr Worf. We are not going to lose the Enterprise. Not to the Borg, not while I'm in command - Picard, Star Trek: First Contact

crusherfan3

Report this Oct. 28 2010, 1:43 pm

Awe, poor T'Pol isn't getting any love! She is definitely my favorite. Riker is okay; I liked him a lot better before the beard. =)

"I won't forget. I won't forget any of you." --Beverly Crusher, *Remember Me*

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 28 2010, 4:13 pm

crusherfan3

Report this Oct. 28 2010, 4:24 pm

Quote: JaydenJaneway @ Oct. 28 2010, 4:13 pm

>you mean ensign baby face,lol. thats what riker was called before he grew his beard. now i like t'pol but in a poll for best first officer ill have to say that Riker did the best.
LOL I don't think he was babyfaced, but I do think that he looked a lot younger. I just think it's funny when an older guy fusses about being old, and has a big beard all over his face. If he just shaved, he would look ten years younger! It's a start, anyway lol. =)

"I won't forget. I won't forget any of you." --Beverly Crusher, *Remember Me*

Kesfan74656

Report this Oct. 28 2010, 4:59 pm

I'm with the sentiment that this is a tough poll-so, I'll cheat, and do this as in-order: Spock(THE first first officer, series-order speaking)' Riker, for his friendly personality, wit, and strength of leadership. Much of same I would give to Chakotay, my third favorite STV character; then T'Pol, a Vulcan who has come to treasure humanity's best natures, and bond with them in a significant way in the forms of Jon and co; she's one of my favorite Vulcans; and I would have to in kind fairness give, while I'm at it, Kira Nerys a good word-loyal, tenacious, brave.

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''