Post your thought for the day.....

Tureaz'47

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 5:16 pm

An apple turnover. hmmmm

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

2takesfrakes

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 6:27 pm

"More romance, please," she tells me
- when I'm about to light her fuse!!!
"More ROMANCE ..." Can't she understand?
Doesn't she realize? I was BORN ready!!!
All this sweet-talking only slows me down.

williamslakesm

Report this Oct. 17 2010, 7:25 pm

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Oct. 18 2010, 1:44 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Summer feces is a good thing to shovel into a ditch.

Seasonal elements are often dull.

K_tigress

Report this Oct. 18 2010, 2:01 pm

Quote: williamslakesm @ Oct. 17 2010, 7:25 pm

>How come people who can't hold down a job always have a ton of career advice for those who can hold own a job????????
Could be that they have plenty of time to think about it.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Roboto

Report this Oct. 21 2010, 6:11 am

Diddle-diddle-dumpling, my son John
Went to bed with his trousers on
One shoe off and one shoe on
Diddle-diddle-dumpling, my son John.

K_tigress

Report this Oct. 22 2010, 9:08 pm

I made some yummy soft on the inside and crispy on the outside flavorful home made pretzels earlier today. You can't get those at the mall.

megan512

Report this Oct. 23 2010, 6:45 am

Quote: K_tigress @ Oct. 22 2010, 9:08 pm

Now I really want a homemade pretzel, haha.

trekkiefan3000

Report this Oct. 23 2010, 6:55 am

Why did I just DO that? And why are people complete morons?

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.... or the one.

John Woods

Report this Oct. 24 2010, 10:36 am

Life is good,just won our soccer match 6-2,not bad for a forty year old...................

John Woods

Report this Oct. 25 2010, 7:37 am

Today is not such a good day,my back is killing me,maybe i'm to old to play soccer these days!!!!!!!

K_tigress

Report this Oct. 25 2010, 10:11 pm

Rescued a little bag of bones kitten today. She was stuck in a garage at a foreclosed home. I really don't know how she ended up in there but I know there was no way for her to get out. She must have been stuck there for weeks. I looked around the little building for some kind of advantage and I managed to find a place where the wood paneling was rotting. I yanked off the rotten piece of paneling and out came the hungry all black kitten. Nearly bite my fingers off when I gave it some of the cat treats I had in my pack. I had a pack since that's what I use when I'm biking to the mall or grocery store. Luckily neighbor saw the goings on and directed me to another neighbor across the street who was apparently responsible for the little kitten. Ironically she has another kitten like it and was looking for a home for both of them. Sigh.....I wish I could take them in but you know my circumstances. This so sucks.

EnterpriseSovereign

Report this Oct. 26 2010, 1:45 pm

I was speaking to a girl at my dance class last night, I thought she was around my age, when I asked her how old she was, she said she was 33!

Tureaz'47

Report this Oct. 27 2010, 2:50 am

Hi scooby doobs!

Back in NZed. Stayed at the beach, it was beautiful, especially seeing the sunset at 8.30pm. People are as friendly as ever, although I get called an Aussie. Drove for 5 hours through the night into the morning. Loved it! Had a Moon glow. It's nice to be home. So many sheep, that look like mushrooms from a distance and the dairy "girls." Everything is immaculate as per usual and the weather is holding up quite fine. Miss ya guys.
"Orange-choc chip ice cream, and Crofters cheesecake" Yum-o!

Ture..

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

JaydenJaneway