You fan what sci-fi series?

Created by: Doctor_Bashir

Doctor_Bashir

Report this Oct. 12 2010, 11:06 am

You fan what series? Me interested know.

Doctor_Bashir

Report this Oct. 12 2010, 12:42 pm

I fan series "X-MEN:EVOLUTION" and of course series "Star Trek". I fan series"X-MEN:EVOLUTION" and of course i fan series "Star Trek".

live long and prosper.

DS9TREK

Report this Oct. 12 2010, 3:16 pm

Other: Doctor Who.

sonofspock1

Report this Oct. 12 2010, 4:12 pm

Quote: DS9TREK @ Oct. 12 2010, 3:16 pm

Other: Doctor Who.

Ditto.

"I'm going to count to three, and then I'm going to move the coin."

UNTRugby

Report this Oct. 12 2010, 4:28 pm

Is LOST even really a scifi series? Id say other then trek my favs are BSG, Caprica and B5

Doctor_Bashir

Report this Oct. 12 2010, 8:14 pm

"Babylon-5" i watch, too i watch "Doctor who". I watch all sci-fi series and animated series,some "Exo squad".

live long and prosper.

Tureaz'47

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 5:36 am

Why is "LOST" Sci-fi? LOL!

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

Tureaz'47

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 7:09 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Cant get enough science fiction or horror,if its both,better yet.

Horror, is not Sci-fi, although a small percentage does try to incorporate the two

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

K_tigress

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 1:40 pm

Well, I like the original Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers,the modern Dr Who, and of course the StarTrek series more so after the original. I also like some more obscure scifi series, like Red dwarf, and something called The Odyssey which was aired in Canada and geared more for Teens at the time.
It was about this kid who was teased and then falls out of his tree house and ends up in a comma. In his comma state he has to figure out how to get back to the real world via the tower from this weird dream world that he's in. In the possess he has to fight his way though all these wild worlds and avoid capture from this kid dictator named Brad I think. The memory is a bit fuzzy on that one.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Kesfan74656

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 2:42 pm

TOS first, and foremost, then, well, being a film, at any rate, Star Wars-the originals(And best, IMO);Classic BSG(KTigress, you go, girl!!);then The X-Files, and SG-1.I did enjoy LOST..but I thankfully, it seems, missed the last season(at least the finale)

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

MeliKoritsi

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 3:27 pm

No Firefly option?

I love Star Trek (all series) the most, then Star Wars, then Firefly, then Stargate: Atlantis, then BSG. The order shifts around sometimes.

nexus trek

admiraljoshhar

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 3:28 pm

I hate that it only gives you one choice! I love ST and SW equally, and Stargate and BSG follow closely(original SG-1 and some Atlantis, not SGU; also original BSG, not remake).

"Violence is the last resort of the incompetant"

33voyager

Report this Oct. 31 2010, 7:26 am

Star trek

JaydenJaneway

Report this Oct. 31 2010, 11:04 am

Thats easy, star trek is my pick

Peng