What is your funniest voyager episode

Princesss

Report this Oct. 02 2010, 2:59 pm

body and soul, when seven is upset with doc stating " you became sexually aroused in my body"  Docs face expression after she says that.... soo hilarious, i bust up every time i see that clip (utube @ 1:19)

Enterprise19

Report this Oct. 02 2010, 8:05 pm

Warlord, the most interesting side of Kes I've seen...

Ponfo mirann.

ross1981

Report this Oct. 04 2010, 5:15 am

Body and Soul is a fun episode but i dn't think you can beat Bride of Chaotica for pure comedy. Janeway if excellent as 'Queen of the spider people'. it is an over the top, kitsch, camp episode that parodies sci-fi represntations from early Hollywood. Maybe not everyone fav episode of Voyager or the best but still one of the funniest. Never fails to amuse me.

Matthias Russell

Report this Oct. 04 2010, 5:35 am

I think Message in a Bottle was the funniest (off the top of my head). The doctor was also the funniest character for me cause of his awkward growing pains.

FriendlyTrekker

Report this Oct. 04 2010, 9:02 am

I loved "Body and Soul" and "Bride of Chaotica!", but I also enjoyed funny moments in episodes that weren't really intended to be comedies.  Somehow, Voyager managed to be funnier than the other series.

Spot_Data's_Cat

Report this Dec. 21 2010, 11:00 pm

Tuvok's arriving at the bridge with no clothes dream (can't remember the episode name).

"Life forms...you tiny little life forms...you precious little life forms...where are you?" -Data

CaptainMauin

Report this Dec. 22 2010, 3:50 pm

Spot_Data's_Cat, I believe the episode you are thinking of may be Waking Moments.

I think that the funniest episode, for me, was Message in a Bottle. Seeing the two EMH's work together was amusing.

Goodbye. I am gone.

KelisThePoet

Report this Dec. 25 2010, 10:28 am

The funniest episode for me was "Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy," with "False Profits" a close second. -- but "Body and Soul" is a very funny episode with some superb acting by Jeri Ryan.

Falor was a prosperous merchant who went on a journey to gain greater awareness: Through storms he crossed the Voroth Sea/ To reach the clouded shores of Raal/ Where old T’Para offered truth./ He traveled through the windswept hills/ And crossed the barren Fire Plains/ To find the silent monks of Kir./ Still unfulfilled, he journeyed home/ Told stories of the lessons learned/ And gained true wisdom by the giving. – Falor’s Journey, “Innocence”

librarylady

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 10:58 am

Quote: ross1981 @ Oct. 04 2010, 5:15 am

I agree with you, Janeway as Queen of the Spider People is very amusing. I also agree with FriendlyTrekker that Voyager has funny moments throughout

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Dec. 26 2010, 6:03 pm

"Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy".... photonic cannon...

Trekkerhappy

Report this Dec. 27 2010, 1:48 pm

Its a toss up between ''Body and Soul'' and ''Someone to watch over me''.Both comedy classics.

''Risk is part of the game if you want to sit in that chair''-James T.Kirk.

parisandtorres

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 3:45 pm

I think it's a tie between "Body and Soul" and "Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy."

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 9:48 am

Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy
Body and Soul
Someone to Watch Over Me
Bride of Chaotica!
Those were my favorite funny ones!

tik.tik

Report this Feb. 21 2011, 1:13 am

Definitely "Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy"

When I'm upset and need a good laugh, I watch that episode.

Always works.

willowtree

Report this Feb. 21 2011, 5:34 am

I vote for TTDS as well, and also Bride of Chaotica!!! My favorite part is when they're inthe meeting room and Tom says " yes ma'am, his army of evil" the delivery of that line just cracks me up every time

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam, wissa