Who Would You Of Liked To Have Guest Starred?

ross1981

Report this Sep. 26 2010, 12:21 pm

I would of liked to have seen Uhura or Chekov or perhaps Beverly Crusher. Perhaps they could of guest starred in an alternate reality story or soem holo deck programe.

out_of_this_world

Report this Sep. 26 2010, 12:48 pm

I would have loved to see Wesley Crusher guest star. He could have appeared maybe in Non sequiter or in one of the episodes with Barclay in. I like to think of Tom Paris as Nick Locarno and therefore I like to think he has some history with the one and only Wesley Crusher!

All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

2takesfrakes

Report this Sep. 26 2010, 3:17 pm

Personally, I would've been happy
to see Angelina Jolie guest star
on any STAR TREK ... yum! YUM!!!

Kesfan74656

Report this Sep. 26 2010, 4:37 pm

Off the top, Data, that is, in relation to an issue related to the Doctor in his struggles to be recognized as a sentient being, as having that very matter to be so close to his own situation-past, he would certainly have a perspective....I also think that some link between Worf and B'Elanna would have been intriguing, under allowable conditions. They are both a product of two worlds, though he is biologically full Klingon, but both have had to face issues of loyalty and identity. I've always thought that these two should meet, and compare notes, as it were. She grew up hating her other half, Worf was immersed in human culture, while keeping his roots, and only later did she move a step closer to being more accepting of who she was in total.

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

Matthias Russell

Report this Sep. 28 2010, 7:59 am

I would like to have seen them come across lost ships like that of geordi's mom. Replace captain ransom with geordi's mom would have ben cool. There were barkley crossovers though, too much tng crossover could have upset us like ' these are the voyages' did.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Oct. 05 2010, 11:20 pm

I liked it in the DS9 mirror episode (can't remember which one, I think it was the season 3 one) where Tuvok appears as his mirror self. He is the only Voyager crewmember ever to appear as a mirror universe counterpart on screen.

TNG crossoverss were a bit overdone. I never got tired of any TOS crossovers that appeared. Too many crossovers would ruin the show. I was happy with all the shows and no more crew crossovers were necersary.

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam, wissa