Funny pictures with quotes!! (Any Star Trek Picture)

Stefan290790

Report this Sep. 17 2010, 7:04 pm

*Thinking* "I hope no one smelt that fart..."

"I think it's time to try some unsafe velocities."

I.D.I.C.believer

Report this Sep. 23 2010, 1:26 pm

star trek expendability Pictures, Images and Photos

"Nothing that is is unimportant"

Kesfan74656

Report this Sep. 23 2010, 2:07 pm

...''Everyone stay sharp!''....''There does not appear to be thus far any survivors, Captain. Whatever force which attacked this outpost was indeed thourough''....''Blast it, Spock, that's obvious! I don't like our being out in the open like this!''....''Uh..yeah''( Saith the Redshirt.) ''Me, too, Doc......''

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

TATY STAR

Report this Sep. 24 2010, 3:32 pm

Some photoshops I did. I hope you enjoy them...

"Walk with me trough the gates of time To eternity and our love will never fade away..." ("Never Fade Away" - Air Supply) _____________________________________ "f life`s a roller coaster, I`m in the top of the loop."

TATY STAR

Report this Sep. 24 2010, 3:38 pm

TATY STAR

Report this Sep. 24 2010, 3:45 pm

Ops! "EVOLUTION" is me on Orkut, so I made the photo with my Orkut profile. Now, there`s other: an amusement ride inspired on the serie/movie, also called "ENTERPRISE", I think ll you know it. (The Enterprise at this picture was from Playcenter, in São Paulo, Brazil and I love to ride it!)

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra, Commander_Zelkar, Commander_Zelkar