Who would you like to be in an elevator with?

Created by: Stefan290790

Stefan290790

Report this Sep. 17 2010, 6:27 am

mmmm.......Q will be interesting lol.

"I think it's time to try some unsafe velocities."

star_rose

Report this Sep. 17 2010, 10:55 am

for me Data is the best!!!!

Wildish

Report this Sep. 17 2010, 1:05 pm

oh thats a tougth one Dianna Troi prrr. Data is cool and Q would be fun (but technically Q wouldn't be stuck would he?)

"In the valley of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

Kesfan74656

Report this Sep. 17 2010, 1:14 pm

Okay, are we going the traditional male-female, female-male route here, or..? Actually, I WAS in an elevator a month or so ago..with 'Q', ''Neelix', and 'Travis Mayweather' on seperate occaisions at the Las Vegas Hilton, and chatted with all(I talked to John DeLancie in the hotel proper prior, and there were folks with us the second time)in which it was a second's exchange. Did get a handshake!!

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

K_tigress

Report this Sep. 19 2010, 2:25 pm

To me it wouldn't matter so long as 1. no one has recently had a chilly dog and 2, the elevator was not falling to its destruction.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

2takesfrakes

Report this Sep. 19 2010, 4:01 pm

I'd love to talk to Jonathan Frakes!
If it had to be in an elevator, by accident,
then so be it. But I'd love to know about how
he deals with the politics of making a movie -
and anything else impacting how he gets his
vision onto the screen ...

JediCharles1

Report this Sep. 19 2010, 4:19 pm

Data, not Brent Spiner so much.

JediCharles1

Report this Sep. 19 2010, 4:27 pm

My first choice would have been Ensign Lefler but she isn't listed.

spurlicos

Report this Sep. 20 2010, 1:54 am

Guinan. At least  could use the time in there to get some of my sanity back. C'mon, we all know she was a better counselor than Troi...

crusherfan3

Report this Sep. 20 2010, 10:03 am

I think Wesley Crusher should have been listed! That's who I would have picked lol. But my second choice was Beverly, so I'm glad that she was on there. Although, Data would be pretty cool too. =)

"I won't forget. I won't forget any of you." --Beverly Crusher, *Remember Me*

William W.W

Report this Sep. 20 2010, 11:59 am

well i'd would say wesley since hes the closest to my age but deanna would be more cool

Olimicus03

Report this Sep. 20 2010, 1:41 pm

I think La Forge would be able to carry on a great conversation and add in some cool stories too!

Roboto

Report this Sep. 21 2010, 8:39 pm

I'm torn. *Of course* I'd love to end up in an elevator with Data... but I think that I'd get so tongue-tied with excitement that I'd end up doing nothing but grinning, waving my hands emphatically and giggling. Data would give me that "I really do not understand you, nor will I bother to try" look, and then look uncomfortably in another direction.

On the other hand, I would love to be in the same situation with Deanna. It would be great to talk to another empath (okay, so I'm not betazoid and I'm not a total mind-reader either, although I am very empathic by nature). I think she is such a beautiful woman, both in personality and appearance, and I could imagine having an enjoyable conversation with her.

Kesfan74656

Report this Sep. 21 2010, 8:56 pm

Here is how I would look at the list, by the full range of ones offered.PICARD: Talking to a Starfleet offcier with his vast experience in the unknown, the species he'd met, the pivotal moments in UFP history he shaped;RIKER: A friendly guy to hang with, crack a joke, and get his own takes on the final frontier.DATA:Someone who'd be totally nonjudgemental, and appreciate whatever personality quirks I might have as but a doorway into the human condition;a polite, yes, good, for Data surely is, being as ever in the crew I'd hope to meet.WORF:Hang with a KLINGON? A noble warrior-officer, with tales of battle against the greatest odds?I bet he could spin one, with what he's experienced. DEANNA: As with my lady Kes, a gentle, kind, and yes lovely lady, inwardly, and outwardly.And,of course, with her professional credentials, a fine source to go to to discuss, in complete confidentiality, things which, like all of us, we hold close to our hearts. What's not to like? GEORDI:Another good person all round. Rather than an elevator, I'd rather go to the holodeck, where we could visit together the various Enterprises and chat about these legendary ships-including both he served on. BEVERLY:Another kind soul, and lovely, as well. I've always been attracted to  kind,empathetic women, so, classify her therein. GUINAN: Same as with Deanna in regards to a kind ear, but, on a level that she had unlike any Counselor. WES:Well, he's a good young man, and, while I haven't an atom's worth of his intellect, I think we could share enthusiasm about the universe and what's out there.

Nickolas086

Report this Sep. 22 2010, 11:06 am

I would like to chat with Data on the turbolift. First I would talk to him about his pet cat Spot. When that conversation is over I would talk about his creator and his "family" and a little about himself.