Funny Star Trek lines

SnugglePuff

Report this Sep. 02 2010, 7:22 am

I think this ones in season 2 of voyager

Neelix: You don't look to happy mr. vulcan. I believe my job as the ships morale officer requires that i use my skills to cheer you up.

Tuvok: I can assure you Mr. Neelix, they are not.

star trek IV:

Are you sure you don't want to change your mind?

Spock: is there something wrong with the one i have?

2takesfrakes

Report this Sep. 02 2010, 8:17 am

"The Son'a wish to negotiate a cease-fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we only have three minutes of air left."
- Worf (INSURRECTION)

Camorite

Report this Sep. 02 2010, 8:54 am

Not exactly a funny line, but one that is well remembered:

Worf (First Contact): Assimilate This!!!

And of course from the same movie,

Data to Borg Queen: Resistance is Futile!!!

"What i Hate more then anything else is someone that thinks that they know everything. That must mean that I really hate myself", "Freedom is the right of all setient beings!" (Optimus Prime: Transformers), "That's on small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!" Neil Armstrong 8-5-30 to 8-25-12

konarciq

Report this Sep. 04 2010, 12:26 pm

That one from Spock is priceless: "Is there something wrong with the one I have?" LOL LOL LOL I`m going to save that one for the next time someone asks me to change my mind!

I do remember that I have several funny lines. One of my favourites is my signature, from Dr. Crusher in "Remember Me":

"If there is nothing wrong with me, then maybe there is something wrong with the universe!"

tribblenator999

Report this Sep. 05 2010, 7:08 am

TOS Shore leave
Spock: Captain there's a crewman aboard that displays severe fatigue. reaction down 5%. He is irritable and refuses to take rest. He has that right.
Kirk: The crewman's right ends where the safety of the ship begins. That man will go down to the planet on my orders, what's his name?
Spock: James Kirk
Kirk looks stupid for a second
Spock: Enjoy your rest on the planet captain.

I always liked that line.

"take us out"...

williamslakesm

Report this Sep. 05 2010, 9:33 am

My friend here is Chinese. I'm sure you've notice the ears. As a child he got his head stuck in a mechanical.......rice picker. Fortunately an American missionary lived nearby that was a skilled plastic surgeon in civilian life!

SnugglePuff

Report this Sep. 05 2010, 1:53 pm

Season 1 of Voyager,

Janeway evacuates the ship but stays behind, the doctor activates the viewscreen after everyone leave.

Janeway: Doctor! I forgot about you.
Doctor: Hmmm, how flattering.

There's no easy way in, that's why they send Marines in. Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Camorite

Report this Sep. 06 2010, 12:58 pm

"According to Starfleet medical research, Borg implants can cause severe skin irritations. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?"

EMH to invading Borg Drones in First Contact

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Sep. 08 2010, 12:47 am

Personally I think its hilarious in DS9: Explorers...

I can't remember the exact lines and stuff, but Bashir gets ignored by his former rival at medical school. He's really pissed off by this so him and O'Brien get drunk. They sing "Jeruselum"! Then,

BASHIR: How could she just ignore me? OBRIEN: Y'Know what I think? I think she's in love with you! BASHIR:Na! OBRIEN: What other explination is there? Unless she really hates you! BASHIR: Can't there be something in between? OBRIEN: You're not an inbetween kinda guy, people either love you, or hate you! I mean, when we first met... I hated you! And now... BASHIR: And now? OBREIN: Well, now I don't! BASHIR: Thanks Chief that means alot to me! OBREIN: Yeah! Thats from the heart! I really, honestly... dont hate you anymore!

Ok, so I think thats funny, then it goes on...

OBRIEN: You should go talk to her! BASHIR: (Stands up) You're right... I-I'm going to go to her right now! OBRIEN: Maybe not now! BASHIR: Why not right now? OBRIEN: Because you can barely stand, right now. BASHIR: Good point!

I don't know how funny this seems to you, but when you watch it its great. Siddig and Meany are great in all of star trek and their acting makes this funny.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Sep. 08 2010, 12:50 am

Thought of another DS9 one...

DS9: Ferengi Love Songs. Rom and Leeta have just called of their wedding.

LEETA: I hate him! KIRA: No you don't. LEETA: All he cares about is latinum! KIRA: No he doesn't. LEETA: Calling off the wedding was the best thing thats happened to me! KIRA: No it isn't! LEETA: Major, you havn't been listening to me! KIRA: Yes I have, thats how I know you love him!

Caesar753

Report this Sep. 09 2010, 3:13 pm

Worf: Death to the opposition!!

(DS9, Take Me Out to the Holosuite)

Seyser Vaus

Report this Sep. 10 2010, 9:36 am

Data to Worf: Insurrection: Have you noticed how your breast are firming up?

Something like that anyway.

Seyser Vaus

Report this Sep. 10 2010, 9:39 am

Riker to Data: The first time Data sees Riker after he shaves off his beard in Insurrection: "Smooth as an android's bottom eh, Data?

Something like that anyway.

Everton1

Report this Sep. 17 2010, 4:06 am

"You have no idea how much I'm restraining myself from knocking you on your ass!"

Archer's first meeting with T'Pol in Broken Bow.

We have not lost the Enterprise Mr Worf. We are not going to lose the Enterprise. Not to the Borg, not while I'm in command - Picard, Star Trek: First Contact

megan512

Report this Sep. 17 2010, 4:43 pm

Yeah, my favorite would have to be "Is there something wrong with the one I have?" I love Spock haha.

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam, Drunkin Druid, wissa