Why I think more 13 member races that part UFP.

Jason222

Report this Sep. 01 2010, 7:13 pm

In practice see Cannon evidence left right show more then 13 race members UFP. In Star Trek Reunion Caption Pircord talk fact crew thirteen Planets and that every race that member UFP give chance to be part USS Enterprise D and Starfleet no way forcing them. Or against be aboard any starship is going likely send into fire fight or Race join MACO not be part USS Enterpise D crew anyway do not want aboard starship exploring strange new Worlds..

Camorite

Report this Sep. 01 2010, 7:29 pm

can someone please translate this guy for me, i am too tired to understand a word that he is saying.

"What i Hate more then anything else is someone that thinks that they know everything. That must mean that I really hate myself", "Freedom is the right of all setient beings!" (Optimus Prime: Transformers), "That's on small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!" Neil Armstrong 8-5-30 to 8-25-12

Vger23

Report this Sep. 02 2010, 9:27 am

I agree with everything the man has said here.

What's your boggle, Camorite??

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Camorite

Report this Sep. 02 2010, 4:42 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Sep. 02 2010, 9:27 am

I agree with everything the man has said here. What's your boggle, Camorite??

i was only asking for a little help in understanding what he was trying to say. ussually i have little problem in this area, but this time i am just not able to understand what is being said.

captbates

Report this Sep. 02 2010, 4:47 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Sep. 02 2010, 9:27 am

I agree with everything the man has said here. What's your boggle, Camorite??

*Waits for John Spartan to glow rod you*

lol.

If you can read this it means I've got something to work on here.

Jason222

Report this Sep. 03 2010, 5:48 am

One member of every race that wishes to be part of USS Enterprise D crew that is member UFP is member USS Enterprise Crew. Rest them earn places on USS Enterprise D. is other races for own reason would not have job or not be willing be part Enterprise D crew would not force to be. Like Alien race only part Starfleet navy or combat ground forces by choice would not be part of USS Enterprise D crew.

Users browsing this forum: wissa, wissa, FleetAdmiral_BamBam