What Star Trek Bar would you like to hang out in?

Created by: tea8765

tea8765

Report this Aug. 23 2010, 5:25 pm

The question is: what Star Trek bar would you like to most visit, frequent, buy out, or just buy a round in?  If you have any other suggestions please post them.

Posted in momory of Morn, LLAP

Kesfan74656

Report this Aug. 23 2010, 5:37 pm

I don't drink, but, as far as the company-first, Sandrine's(Voyager version) and rub elbows with my fave crew..next, Ten-forward. It'd be the closest, assuming I didn't have an Alpha-Shift duty assignment, to be around Picard, Will, and the gang.Then Quark's. Come on....maybe Miles and Julian would let me fly with them in the Battle of Brittain....hear Garak tell some of his stories...I'd probably end up swindled into buying something I didn't need from Quark....

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

UNTRugby

Report this Aug. 23 2010, 5:43 pm

Quarks for sure. Drinking, holosuites and dabo girls. Doesn't get much better than that

Shumsky

Report this Aug. 23 2010, 5:51 pm

Quarks for sure!!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Camorite

Report this Aug. 23 2010, 6:01 pm

I chose non of them because i want to hang in a place where everyone knows your name, Vics Place (oh wait that is somewhere else ). But serieously, Vics would be my first choice, especially since, if you get tired of the 1960's theme, Quarks is only a Holosuite door away, and that is a place were you can really see some action, in more ways then one . lol

Next would be Ten Forward, so that i could hang out with Guinan. the others are so obscure in trek lore that i wouldn't even feel at home in any of them.

"What i Hate more then anything else is someone that thinks that they know everything. That must mean that I really hate myself", "Freedom is the right of all setient beings!" (Optimus Prime: Transformers), "That's on small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!" Neil Armstrong 8-5-30 to 8-25-12

2takesfrakes

Report this Aug. 23 2010, 6:02 pm

I'd just want a couple of drinks, a few laughs
and then, go about my business. So that means
10 Forward. As to which bar I would love to have
seen MORE of on STAR TREK that would be Quarks.

tribblenator999

Report this Aug. 23 2010, 9:03 pm

space dock seems like a nice place to hang out at.

"take us out"...

0069twiggy

Report this Aug. 24 2010, 4:03 pm

Quark's definitely. I would try and drink Morn under the table.

Dendodge

Report this Aug. 24 2010, 4:23 pm

I would vote Quark's. It just looks like the most fun place.

Tadasimha

Report this Aug. 25 2010, 6:24 am

Quarks

You can get a quiet drink by yourself or with a few friends in one of the alcoves, or if you're in the mood for a party or games, just step out into the room.  Fun place for people watching too.

If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Sep. 02 2010, 7:13 pm

Quarks Bar! 1 Dabo Girls! 2 Holosuites! 3 Black Holes (always wanted to try one)! 4 Dabo Girls! 5 I've always wanted to have a discussion with Quark! 6 I may be lucky enough to meet the Emissary!

starshipmechanic

Report this Sep. 05 2010, 8:43 pm

My vote would be for the bar (café?) on Argelius II from the Star Trek TOS episode “Wolf in the Fold”.