Given the choice a full rerun of any one ST version which would you prefer to see again ?

Created by: Fleet_Engineer

O. Wilish

Report this Aug. 22 2010, 3:29 am

I missed a lot of Enterprise as Star Trek switched channels over in the UK, I would love to see anothe run of the original series followed by the Next Generation...

"In the valley of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

Jim Kirk

Report this Aug. 22 2010, 4:24 am

I just finished Voyager after watching Enterprise and I havent seen TOS in awhile, so I voted TOS.  After I finish Farscape and UFO (and rewatch Space 1999).  I intend to rewatch TOS.   I better get busy LOL.

Jim Kirk

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

O. Wilish

Report this Aug. 22 2010, 4:29 am

I liked Farscape wish I watched more

"In the valley of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

Jim Kirk

Report this Aug. 22 2010, 6:03 am

Now is the time to buy the farscape series they are at a decent price.  I picked uo the whole series for around $35 a couple of months ago and recently I bought the peacekeeper wars for around $20.

Jim Kirk

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

Dendodge

Report this Aug. 22 2010, 7:18 am

The Next Generation

Kdbtrekkin

Report this Aug. 22 2010, 2:18 pm

Deep Space Nine, just because I think it's the best, it's the one ST you really should follow from episode to episode, kind of like a soap opera, gives you that feeling more of being a part of it than just a viewer.

Also it's really the least known of all the Star Trek's and it needs to be put back out there, so people can find it and enjoy.

"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty." Frank Herbert(Dune)

O. Wilish

Report this Aug. 22 2010, 2:44 pm

I've just realized the Animated series isn't listed, I thought it been cannonized? well I would like to see that again, I wonder how many votes it woud get, ether as it was originally shown or with new CGI animation?

"In the valley of the blind, the one eyed man is king."

Kesfan74656

Report this Aug. 22 2010, 3:04 pm

As if anyone would need a hint-see my avatar.

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''