Where Do you Watch Your Re-Runs Of The Star Trek Series On T.V. And Which One?

NCC1701RS

Report this Aug. 15 2010, 12:25 am

I watch TNG On BBC America and Sometime on PIX 11. DS9 and Voyager I have to go On Youtube. Enterprise Is On This HD Channel That Fios runs. And The Old Show Its Rare to Pop Out.

Tureaz'47

Report this Aug. 15 2010, 4:00 am

Sci-Fi channel. They have the big 4 on Saturdays and Sundays. They used to have the big 5?

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

33voyager

Report this Sep. 26 2010, 5:43 pm

I watch voyager 5 nights a week on space. i can watch all the other live action series on that channel too

out_of_this_world

Report this Sep. 27 2010, 11:17 am

I watch Deep Space Nine every day on Channel one and sometimes Original Series and Deep space nine on CBS action

All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Blackbird223

Report this Sep. 27 2010, 12:30 pm

I watch Enterprise on the Science-Fy channel...its not always on though, which is a bummer.

If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them, and stab them in the heart. -Rha's al Ghul

Roboto

Report this Sep. 27 2010, 1:03 pm

I watch TOS and TNG every night on Chicago's "MeTV".

(http://metvchicago.com/)

You can now get it on Comcast as well!

24thcenstfan

Report this Sep. 27 2010, 5:38 pm

I watch TNG on Syfy and BBC America.

I watch ENT on Syfy. I watch VOY on Spike.

I haven't seen TOS aired in my area for a couple of years now. I can always catch an episode online when I want though.

No DS9 airing locally either.

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

2ndGenTrekkie

Report this Oct. 12 2010, 4:54 pm

I watch them at home! I've purchased all 3 seasons of TOS, 7 of TNG, DS9, and Voyager, and all 4 of Enterprise

\\//_ If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell."... If I were human. _\\//

moichino

Report this Oct. 12 2010, 7:28 pm

Do I watch reruns - of course!!!  I've PVR'd (if that is a verb) TOS and some of Enterprise....and then the evil Space Channel in Canada took Enterprise off - so I'm going through withdrawel now.  And I do catch the rest on TV as well (but not recorded).  I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy the DVDs for Enterprise because I can't watch the 'channels' on startrek.com (I guess 'cause I'm in Canada).

on this bank and shoal of time, we jump the life to come

33voyager

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 3:07 am

Quote: moichino @ Oct. 12 2010, 7:28 pm

Oh. I feel your pain. It's terrible. I just hope the don't cancel voyager or i\ll be having withdrawl symptions. Haha.

33voyager

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 3:07 am

Quote: moichino @ Oct. 12 2010, 7:28 pm

Ug. sorry. repeat.

Everton1

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 7:22 am

Here in England I watch DS9, Voyager & Enterprise on Channel One (Formerly Virgin 1). I do have Enterprise seasons 1-4, TNG seasons 1-4, TOS season 1 & DS9 seasons 1-5 on DVD. Slowly collecting the rest. At present I have been re-watching TNG, just started season 3 on DVD.

We have not lost the Enterprise Mr Worf. We are not going to lose the Enterprise. Not to the Borg, not while I'm in command - Picard, Star Trek: First Contact

Sora

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 6:51 pm

I have the entire franchise on dvd, so I don't need to watch re runs. I'm able to watch what I want, when I want and how much I want. It's awesome!! Probably why there's not many re runs on, at least in the United States, is probably because all the dvds are out, and have been for quite awhile. That's probably also why, you don't see all that many re runs on for hardly any shows, because nearly everything comes out on dvd right after it's aired. If you want to watch it again, just buy the dvds and watch it when you want to. Honestly I think it works better that way.

Live Long and Prosper

megan512

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 7:11 pm

I watch TOS on MeTV and you can also get almost all TOS episodes on YouTube. You do have to sit through about four or five commercials, though, but they're not too bad.

2ndGenTrekkie

Report this Oct. 13 2010, 10:23 pm

I found this site. I was only looking for one specific episode and it had it, and it looks like it could have all the episodes.

Go to:  http://www.watchtrek.com/