ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

The President Obama appreciation thread

akebono62

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 19767

Report this Apr. 17 2012, 11:35 pm

Somewhere in the middle of the two extremes lies reality.


Don't care much for his job performance as POTUS, but seriously wonder-would Mr. Romney be any better?


Americans deserve a better choice-  the question is: "Where is that person?"

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Apr. 18 2012, 5:48 am

I'd sooner vote for a rabid ferrett on crack than for BHO or any incumbent running with very few exceptions. 


Romney gets shit for putting his dog in a dog carrier on the roof of his car. BHO has actually EATEN dog and no one cares. 


Bring in the Fat Lady, we're done here. 


Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46291

Report this Apr. 18 2012, 7:19 am

And now Obama's answer to the high gas prices he influenced?  $52 Million in new regulations....


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46291

Report this Apr. 18 2012, 7:29 am

Obama is the $5 TRILLION debt man....


In Obama's first 39 months, he's raised the debt over $5 trillion dollars - more than all the accumulated debt in our Republic's first 219 years.....  (Bush 43 raised the debt just under $5 Trillion in 8 years.)


 


We already know that Obama increased the debt more in his first 19 months than the first 41 presidents combined.  At this rate, Obama will increase it more in his first term than the first 42 and if he does get a second term.... he'll double down and increase it more than all previous presidents combined...


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46291

Report this Apr. 18 2012, 7:50 am


Roboto

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3883

Report this Apr. 18 2012, 4:15 pm

I am amazed that this thread is still here.


Two years of breaking the rules. There are not supposed to be political threads on this site.


I wouldn't mind but it's always nothing but fighting. It's tiresome.


Seems the ADMIN have turned a blind eye... but I bet if it were a Bush appreciation thread it would've been gone in two days. 


randy kerr

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 425

Report this Apr. 18 2012, 4:42 pm

as for me i,m not a voter at all.


i love all star trek shows and movies.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46291

Report this Apr. 18 2012, 10:17 pm

Quote: Roboto @ Apr. 18 2012, 4:15 pm

>

>I am amazed that this thread is still here.

>Two years of breaking the rules. There are not supposed to be political threads on this site.

>I wouldn't mind but it's always nothing but fighting. It's tiresome.

>Seems the ADMIN have turned a blind eye... but I bet if it were a Bush appreciation thread it would've been gone in two days. 

>
Politics was heavy in Star Trek....  There have been threads about politics for the 10 years I've been a member here.


And I don't think anyone here appreciated Bush...  Us Constitutionalists/Libertarians hated what he did because he was a ProRegressive and the ProRegressives hated him because he wasn't a Democrat.


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46291

Report this Apr. 19 2012, 1:08 pm

And just when I thought the Obamas were trying to stop the MESSiah complex..... Michelle Obama comes out and says, "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”


 


Now if you don't read the Bible, I'd point you to 1 Peter 2:9 - "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;"



DammitJim6200

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6876

Report this Apr. 19 2012, 7:09 pm

Quote: Roboto @ Apr. 18 2012, 4:15 pm

>

>I am amazed that this thread is still here.

>Two years of breaking the rules. There are not supposed to be political threads on this site.

>I wouldn't mind but it's always nothing but fighting. It's tiresome.

>Seems the ADMIN have turned a blind eye... but I bet if it were a Bush appreciation thread it would've been gone in two days. 

>


ROBOTO, listen, Obama is making America great again,the economy is getting better, the BUFFET RULE is the best thing ever, the rich stiffs will have to pay THEIR SHARE finally !  that's why those hypocrite Republican's hate him and try to destroy him..We sometimes agree on things so please listen to me and support Obama's re-election !  

DammitJim6200

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6876

Report this Apr. 19 2012, 7:28 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Apr. 19 2012, 1:08 pm

>

>And just when I thought the Obamas were trying to stop the MESSiah complex..... Michelle Obama comes out and says, "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

>Now if you don't read the Bible, I'd point you to 1 Peter 2:9 - "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;"

>

>


BamBam, maybe you UNDERSTAND what you quote from the Bible before you write it to try to smear Obama, it was clearly an idotic attempt..


But this can apply to you and those WICKED , EVIL Republican's ACTS 20:30 " FROM AMONG YOU YOURSELVES MEN WILL RISE AND SPEAK TWISTED THINGS TO DRAW AWAY THE DISCIPLES AFTER THEMSELVES"..


2 PETER 2:1, 3 " THERE WILL ALSO BE FALSE TEACHERS AMONG YOU..THESE VERY ONES WILL QUIETLY BRING IN DESTRUCTIVE SECTS..."THEY WILL EXPLOIT YOU WITH COUNTERFEIT WORDS" !

DammitJim6200

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6876

Report this Apr. 19 2012, 7:44 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Apr. 17 2012, 9:42 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 17 2012, 8:45 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Apr. 17 2012, 8:16 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 17 2012, 3:41 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Apr. 12 2012, 9:50 am

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 12 2012, 9:18 am

Quote: Corwin8 @ Apr. 12 2012, 5:59 am

Quote: caltrek2 @ Apr. 12 2012, 5:40 am

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Corwin: First? Why is the media even asking the President about it. People die by the hundereds, of all races, colors and creeds, yet this one is the one some asshat reporter asks the Leader of the Free World about. It's a local law enforcement issue ONLY. "no Comment' is all BHO should have said. 

>caltrek:  So it is ok to question the president about the expenditure of $800,000, but it is not ok to question him about a death that may have involved the denial of an individual's civil rights?

>Denial of some one's civil rights by a local governmental entity is a federal matter. Therefore, it is appropriate for the president to comment about it. This is especially true with the use of non-comittal words like "look into it" and an acknowledegement of the tragic nature of the situation.  

>

This issue is done. Zimmerman couldn't get a fair trial on the Moon. It's only become a 'civil rights issue' because of the actions of Sharpton and the New Black Panthers and asshats like Spike Lee. 

Anyone who tells you that they charged Zimmerman purely on the facts is lying. The media 'outrage' drove this. If it had been a white kid, Sharpton would not be involved. 

Sharpton is a great leader, the work that he does for Civil Rights and  city education is awesome, and he isen't who Zimmerman should be worried about, The Black Panthers are mad at him and you don't want to mess with them, Zimmerman is finished

There you go again supporting "racists."

More conservative FEAR talk, BamBam, just because you're afraid of someone don't call them racist, a racist wouldn't risk their life to fight for justice, know what it is before you use that word. 

Really???

So... the voices in your head are telling you that Sharpton (and Farrakhan and the Black Panthers) and their minions, who convicts people in the media with "street justice" on the sole basis of someone's "white" pigmentation isn't "racist"?????

Remember the Duke Lacross Players who Sharpton spoke out against solely on the basis that they were "white" and their faux victim was "black"?   Or Tawana Brawley in a very similar situation...  Sharpton and people like him aren't fighting for "justice", they're fighting to incite others towards violence using hate.  

People like you and him don't care about facts.  No matter how many are put in front of you and him and others like him, they're ignored and then you throw your little tantrum to get some attention.

You're a sad puppy aren't you, you couldn't name one person Sharpton convicted because of race, could you ? you got a computer, look up what Sharpton and his "minions " has been doing for the last 3 years, it may surprise you.. innocent teens get shot, Sharpton and his organization go out seek justice, while conservatives  stay home watch TV and do absolutely NOTHING, okay, .  

 

Actually, I knew those off the top of my head.  Now if you want me to go dredge up several others that I know he's done.....  well, everyone (except you) can do that.  He has a history of convicting people in the media based on skin color.  I just pointed out two (in addition to the Zimmerman case.)


You're lying of course, Sharpton also help a WHITE man that was harass by police a while ago, do yourself a favor and look it up and Zimmerman DID KILLED an unarmed person  so I wouldn't call him innocent, he made things real BAD for himself..    

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46291

Report this Apr. 19 2012, 8:01 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 19 2012, 7:09 pm

Quote: Roboto @ Apr. 18 2012, 4:15 pm

>

>

>I am amazed that this thread is still here.

>Two years of breaking the rules. There are not supposed to be political threads on this site.

>I wouldn't mind but it's always nothing but fighting. It's tiresome.

>Seems the ADMIN have turned a blind eye... but I bet if it were a Bush appreciation thread it would've been gone in two days. 

>

ROBOTO, listen, Obama is making America great again,the economy is getting better, the BUFFET RULE is the best thing ever, the rich stiffs will have to pay THEIR SHARE finally !  that's why those hypocrite Republican's hate him and try to destroy him..We sometimes agree on things so please listen to me and support Obama's re-election !  

Please define "fair share"....


The top 1% pay more in income taxes than the bottom 95%.... so what do you consider "fair"???


96%
97%
98%
99%
100%


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46291

Report this Apr. 19 2012, 8:12 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 19 2012, 7:44 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Apr. 17 2012, 9:42 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 17 2012, 8:45 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Apr. 17 2012, 8:16 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 17 2012, 3:41 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Apr. 12 2012, 9:50 am

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 12 2012, 9:18 am

Quote: Corwin8 @ Apr. 12 2012, 5:59 am

Quote: caltrek2 @ Apr. 12 2012, 5:40 am

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Corwin: First? Why is the media even asking the President about it. People die by the hundereds, of all races, colors and creeds, yet this one is the one some asshat reporter asks the Leader of the Free World about. It's a local law enforcement issue ONLY. "no Comment' is all BHO should have said. 

>caltrek:  So it is ok to question the president about the expenditure of $800,000, but it is not ok to question him about a death that may have involved the denial of an individual's civil rights?

>Denial of some one's civil rights by a local governmental entity is a federal matter. Therefore, it is appropriate for the president to comment about it. This is especially true with the use of non-comittal words like "look into it" and an acknowledegement of the tragic nature of the situation.  

>

This issue is done. Zimmerman couldn't get a fair trial on the Moon. It's only become a 'civil rights issue' because of the actions of Sharpton and the New Black Panthers and asshats like Spike Lee. 

Anyone who tells you that they charged Zimmerman purely on the facts is lying. The media 'outrage' drove this. If it had been a white kid, Sharpton would not be involved. 

Sharpton is a great leader, the work that he does for Civil Rights and  city education is awesome, and he isen't who Zimmerman should be worried about, The Black Panthers are mad at him and you don't want to mess with them, Zimmerman is finished

There you go again supporting "racists."

More conservative FEAR talk, BamBam, just because you're afraid of someone don't call them racist, a racist wouldn't risk their life to fight for justice, know what it is before you use that word. 

Really???

So... the voices in your head are telling you that Sharpton (and Farrakhan and the Black Panthers) and their minions, who convicts people in the media with "street justice" on the sole basis of someone's "white" pigmentation isn't "racist"?????

Remember the Duke Lacross Players who Sharpton spoke out against solely on the basis that they were "white" and their faux victim was "black"?   Or Tawana Brawley in a very similar situation...  Sharpton and people like him aren't fighting for "justice", they're fighting to incite others towards violence using hate.  

People like you and him don't care about facts.  No matter how many are put in front of you and him and others like him, they're ignored and then you throw your little tantrum to get some attention.

You're a sad puppy aren't you, you couldn't name one person Sharpton convicted because of race, could you ? you got a computer, look up what Sharpton and his "minions " has been doing for the last 3 years, it may surprise you.. innocent teens get shot, Sharpton and his organization go out seek justice, while conservatives  stay home watch TV and do absolutely NOTHING, okay, .  

 

Actually, I knew those off the top of my head.  Now if you want me to go dredge up several others that I know he's done.....  well, everyone (except you) can do that.  He has a history of convicting people in the media based on skin color.  I just pointed out two (in addition to the Zimmerman case.)

You're lying of course, Sharpton also help a WHITE man that was harass by police a while ago, do yourself a favor and look it up and Zimmerman DID KILLED an unarmed person  so I wouldn't call him innocent, he made things real BAD for himself..    

You accusing me of lying that I don't know something shows how desperate you are.  I just knew those because I've been studying enemies of the USA.  Anybody, like Sharpton or Farrakhan or the Black Panthers or the KKK, that uses pigmentation as an excuse for hate, doesn't help resolve any isses - they only stir up hate and violence.


See... you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum - I actually seek out facts and knowledge and read news articles from all over and listen to the words of people and watch their actions.  I use reason & logic to add the things together... 1+1 always equals 2.  This is why I can actually cite source after source after source.  You choose to focus on "hope and change" and ignore all reason and facts.


I never suggested that Zimmerman didn't kill an unarmed person.... but unarmed people can be quite dangerous.... I haven't take a position on Zimmerman as I'm not on the jury, so I don't know if he's guilty of breaking the law or not, but Sharpton has already convicted him because Martin was "black" and  Zimmerman is "white" - just watch his tirades.


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46291

Report this Apr. 19 2012, 8:17 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 19 2012, 7:28 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Apr. 19 2012, 1:08 pm

>

>

>And just when I thought the Obamas were trying to stop the MESSiah complex..... Michelle Obama comes out and says, "This President has brought us out of the dark and into the light.”

>Now if you don't read the Bible, I'd point you to 1 Peter 2:9 - "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;"

>

>

BamBam, maybe you UNDERSTAND what you quote from the Bible before you write it to try to smear Obama, it was clearly an idotic attempt..

But this can apply to you and those WICKED , EVIL Republican's ACTS 20:30 " FROM AMONG YOU YOURSELVES MEN WILL RISE AND SPEAK TWISTED THINGS TO DRAW AWAY THE DISCIPLES AFTER THEMSELVES"..

2 PETER 2:1, 3 " THERE WILL ALSO BE FALSE TEACHERS AMONG YOU..THESE VERY ONES WILL QUIETLY BRING IN DESTRUCTIVE SECTS..."THEY WILL EXPLOIT YOU WITH COUNTERFEIT WORDS" !

You're describing Obama .... finally.


Post Reply

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum