ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

The President Obama appreciation thread

DS9TREK

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 14322

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 4:42 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 04 2010, 3:43 pm

But I'm glad because Obama and the Democrats still control the Senate and his veto power, so SLOWLY BUT SURELY THE REPUBLICANS WILL  FAIL.
But the Republicans control the economy. Your constitutional framers copied from the English Parliament the idea that only the lower house can introduce a budget. Sure the Senate can block it and president has his veto, but then the money runs out...

"He who controls the economy controls the government".

Invader_Wishfire

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 27518

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 4:43 pm

Quote: UNTRugby @ Nov. 04 2010, 2:24 pm

It was clintions crazy socialist dream of everyone in america owning a home that caused the banking collapse

maybe someone should have told him that people making 7 dollars an hour cant afford 300k homes, but i guess everyone thought that was common sense.



Socialist... owning... socialist... owning... what?

In any case, this should serve as a lesson. While lack of federal regulations on banking practices was one of Clinton's few failings, it was also a no-win scenario for him. If he had insisted on federal regulations, that would've required federal oversight to make sure the banks didn't give out loans to those who couldn't afford to pay the loans back. Federal oversight means bigger government.

What is it that many conservatives claim to vehemently oppose? Bigger government. What would've prevented all (or at least many) of those foreclosures? Bigger government. Hmm...

 photo spok_zps253ab564.gif

chr33355

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1551

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 5:21 pm

Quote: Invader_Wishfire @ Nov. 04 2010, 4:43 pm

Quote: UNTRugby @ Nov. 04 2010, 2:24 pm

It was clintions crazy socialist dream of everyone in america owning a home that caused the banking collapse

maybe someone should have told him that people making 7 dollars an hour cant afford 300k homes, but i guess everyone thought that was common sense.

Socialist... owning... socialist... owning... what? In any case, this should serve as a lesson. While lack of federal regulations on banking practices was one of Clinton's few failings, it was also a no-win scenario for him. If he had insisted on federal regulations, that would've required federal oversight to make sure the banks didn't give out loans to those who couldn't afford to pay the loans back. Federal oversight means bigger government. What is it that many conservatives claim to vehemently oppose? Bigger government. What would've prevented all (or at least many) of those foreclosures? Bigger government. Hmm...
What would have prevented many of those forclosures was a repeal of the Community Reinvestment act which forced banks to make more sub prime loans to avoid looking racist.

Invader_Wishfire

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 27518

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 5:51 pm

Quote: chr33355 @ Nov. 04 2010, 5:21 pm

Quote: Invader_Wishfire @ Nov. 04 2010, 4:43 pm

Quote: UNTRugby @ Nov. 04 2010, 2:24 pm

>It was clintions crazy socialist dream of everyone in america owning a home that caused the banking collapse

>maybe someone should have told him that people making 7 dollars an hour cant afford 300k homes, but i guess everyone thought that was common sense.

>
Socialist... owning... socialist... owning... what? In any case, this should serve as a lesson. While lack of federal regulations on banking practices was one of Clinton's few failings, it was also a no-win scenario for him. If he had insisted on federal regulations, that would've required federal oversight to make sure the banks didn't give out loans to those who couldn't afford to pay the loans back. Federal oversight means bigger government. What is it that many conservatives claim to vehemently oppose? Bigger government. What would've prevented all (or at least many) of those foreclosures? Bigger government. Hmm...
What would have prevented many of those forclosures was a repeal of the Community Reinvestment act which forced banks to make more sub prime loans to avoid looking racist.
Nice attempt, there, but that doesn't address the facts that A) the same could've been done during the Raegan, Bush Sr., and Bush Jr administrations just as much as it could've been done during Clinton's, B) no president can be blamed for that as that would first be up to the Congress, and C) Clinton tried to standardize banking loan practices, which, if anything, helped soften the impact. Yet Clinton gets blamed for all this. If you're going to blame any president for this, you need to blame every president from Carter to bush Jr.


 photo spok_zps253ab564.gif

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 6:21 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 04 2010, 3:31 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 04 2010, 12:10 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 04 2010, 9:22 am

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 03 2010, 5:35 am

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 02 2010, 10:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:45 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 am

>

>

>So let me get this straight, a former Senator, who did not even complete his first term as a Senator, has zero experience running a business and was a 'community organizer' for ACORN, sat in a church for 20 years with an American hating, racist pastor, who has spent more money than anyone in the history of EARTH and still continues to blame his predecessor 18 months into his term is the BEST President EVER? Wow DammitJim, you need to spend more time researching the history of this country. And if you are only now GLAD to be an American I wonder how old you are? I'm 45 and have been GLAD,PROUD, and HONORED to be an American since I could grasp the concept in grade school, in fact I was so proud I served my country in the USN for 6 years. That does give me 6 years more experience than our current Commander in Chief BTW, but who's counting? Obama will be a one term President. Unless he dumps Biden and runs with Hillary. He makes Jimmy Carter look less horrible every day.
That's right, Obama's election made me very proud to be an American, Oh excuse me, how can pastor Wright be racist when half the people in his church are white ?? Yeah, look it up. Obama has every right to blame George Bush, a President who STOLE an election, didn't do a thing for 8 years that he was in office, giving tax breaks to the rich which elevated the high empmloyment causing the mess we're in now.. I can lose my job, home and I'll NEVER blame Obama, All blame should go to Bush.. That's why Republicans are so nervous, they never wanted Obama to do well that's why they put their hate mob (The Tea Party) out there to SCARE everybody, but I'm so glad it's not working.

You are clueless and have no concept. Wright says Goddamn America and the Government is infecting black babies with AIDS and he's not racist and America hating? Look that up. You are wrong about Obama. Buyers remorse. You lack the information you need to think for yourself, but keep drinking the Kool-Aid. How's that unemployment? How's the economy? How's the Fail? When do we let Obama OWN these problems? Oh wait, it's GWB's fault. Obama poops ice cream and it's AWESOME flavored. Nice to see you chain your success to how awesome BHO is. I doubt you know what it means to serve a greater good, instead you follow like the rest of the sheeple. Baaa Baaa Baaaa.
You never heard his whole entire speech on that DID YOU ? DUH, DUH ? instead you're just going by something that a bunch of cowardly Republicans cut up and put together to use a a "FEAR FACTOR against, Obama..In a way I hope Obama do lose if only to show the country how stupid Republicans are and are clueless how to fix the economy..Don't worry, bud, If Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin or any other Republican get in the Whitehouse you'll be the one going "BAAAA" when they shut the country down and you lose everything you've ever owned.. You'll be begging for Obama to return..

P.S EVERYTHING is Bushes Fault, I blame George W Bush and the Republicans for this weak economy every..Single...Day.

OK Sock Puppet, I'll just put you in the box marked 'Acolyte of Obamunism' Enjoy the crazy, and remember, if you are a member of the 'party of tolerance' why do you hate so much? I don't hate liberals, Democrats, or the President. I do hate their policies. You , however, hate conservatives, Republicans and GWB. So much for you high moral ground.
Of course you don't hate Obama all Republicans say they don't hate him, NAW naw, yet you all can bash him to death, make up mean things about him, you all don't hate President Obama, NOO, you all just want to see him fail so you can gloat..But know this, bud, the Republicans MAY won a few minor elections MAY have a house majority, but guess what, they already failed, you think things are bad now, just wait until they begin screwing up things worse..
Nice to see you can't follow a conversation without harping on the things you hate. I wake up every day and pray that This clueless, elitist, smug, arrogant, condescending, post racial, Telepromter in Chief wakes up and gets a clue. Sadly I am reminded every day how much FAIL he brings. He is about to spend Billions of dollars on a trip to India to be shielded from monkeys. He will be using up to 34 warships as a way to support his security detail, and why is he blowing all this money at a time when he's supposed to be fixing the Shattered, Broken, Desolate US? Because he's yet to bow to every world leader on his worldwide Mea Culpa Tour of Apology. I don't wish failure on BHO. Yet he keeps stomping on his own junk with golf shoes anyway. Go Figure. Enjoy the Fail, paid for by the poor fools that pay taxes and support the asshat agenda at the point of a gun.
Yeah, I see you're quick to "Harp on things you hate", hating Obama won't solve anything, Buster, just because a few lowlife ignorant Republican's want to take Obama down, their agenda isen't helping YOU or America, a I believe he got a clue on how STUPID many americans really are, because they let a bunch of lies about the President determine how they vote, they let a bunch of dirt bag maggots in the Tea Party use their Nazi agenda to SCARE them into voting Republican, But I hate to say this but I hope Obama don't win in 2012, I hope Sarah Palin win, I want you to see how stupid this Republcan party really is, you hate your health care, taxes, get use to the streets, if a Republican win in 2012 you'll be close to living there.

How can you say something so stupid ? worrying about a President of THE UNITED STATES GOING TO INDIA ?? DUH ? didn't Nixon go to China ? Kennedy went to Ireland, Reagan went all over the World

What concern is it to you that the most powerful man in the world goes to India ? ARE YOU PAYING FOR IT ? NO..,Your beloved George Bush spent trillions on an UNJUST WAR, You guys seem okay with that..President Obama can go any where he pleases and whoever don't like it or him, you can't do nothing about so just LIVE WITH IT. 

 

 



Ok Sock Puppet

Number 1. I am paying for his trip to India, so is every other person who pays taxes.
Number 2. GWB spent like a drunken sailor, and I never agreed with a ton of his spending, but you go on assuming you know how I feel.
Number 3. It's the timing of the trip as much as the cost. Right after a stunning defeat he KNEW was coming beforehand he flees the country on a multi million dollar trip overseas. Just a bit too coincidental.
Number 4. You must be a child or a victim of the public education system, as you think the world is black and white. If I loath BHO's policies I must be a racist fear monger. Could not be any further away from the truth.
Number 5. You spew far more hate and vile bullshit than I have even come remotely close to, but you keep it up, Sparky, cuz you are Special.......

Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

DammitJim6200

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6876

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 7:06 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 04 2010, 6:21 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 04 2010, 3:31 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 04 2010, 12:10 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 04 2010, 9:22 am

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 03 2010, 5:35 am

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 02 2010, 10:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:45 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 am

>

>

>So let me get this straight, a former Senator, who did not even complete his first term as a Senator, has zero experience running a business and was a 'community organizer' for ACORN, sat in a church for 20 years with an American hating, racist pastor, who has spent more money than anyone in the history of EARTH and still continues to blame his predecessor 18 months into his term is the BEST President EVER? Wow DammitJim, you need to spend more time researching the history of this country. And if you are only now GLAD to be an American I wonder how old you are? I'm 45 and have been GLAD,PROUD, and HONORED to be an American since I could grasp the concept in grade school, in fact I was so proud I served my country in the USN for 6 years. That does give me 6 years more experience than our current Commander in Chief BTW, but who's counting? Obama will be a one term President. Unless he dumps Biden and runs with Hillary. He makes Jimmy Carter look less horrible every day.
That's right, Obama's election made me very proud to be an American, Oh excuse me, how can pastor Wright be racist when half the people in his church are white ?? Yeah, look it up. Obama has every right to blame George Bush, a President who STOLE an election, didn't do a thing for 8 years that he was in office, giving tax breaks to the rich which elevated the high empmloyment causing the mess we're in now.. I can lose my job, home and I'll NEVER blame Obama, All blame should go to Bush.. That's why Republicans are so nervous, they never wanted Obama to do well that's why they put their hate mob (The Tea Party) out there to SCARE everybody, but I'm so glad it's not working.

You are clueless and have no concept. Wright says Goddamn America and the Government is infecting black babies with AIDS and he's not racist and America hating? Look that up. You are wrong about Obama. Buyers remorse. You lack the information you need to think for yourself, but keep drinking the Kool-Aid. How's that unemployment? How's the economy? How's the Fail? When do we let Obama OWN these problems? Oh wait, it's GWB's fault. Obama poops ice cream and it's AWESOME flavored. Nice to see you chain your success to how awesome BHO is. I doubt you know what it means to serve a greater good, instead you follow like the rest of the sheeple. Baaa Baaa Baaaa.
You never heard his whole entire speech on that DID YOU ? DUH, DUH ? instead you're just going by something that a bunch of cowardly Republicans cut up and put together to use a a "FEAR FACTOR against, Obama..In a way I hope Obama do lose if only to show the country how stupid Republicans are and are clueless how to fix the economy..Don't worry, bud, If Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin or any other Republican get in the Whitehouse you'll be the one going "BAAAA" when they shut the country down and you lose everything you've ever owned.. You'll be begging for Obama to return..

P.S EVERYTHING is Bushes Fault, I blame George W Bush and the Republicans for this weak economy every..Single...Day.

OK Sock Puppet, I'll just put you in the box marked 'Acolyte of Obamunism' Enjoy the crazy, and remember, if you are a member of the 'party of tolerance' why do you hate so much? I don't hate liberals, Democrats, or the President. I do hate their policies. You , however, hate conservatives, Republicans and GWB. So much for you high moral ground.
Of course you don't hate Obama all Republicans say they don't hate him, NAW naw, yet you all can bash him to death, make up mean things about him, you all don't hate President Obama, NOO, you all just want to see him fail so you can gloat..But know this, bud, the Republicans MAY won a few minor elections MAY have a house majority, but guess what, they already failed, you think things are bad now, just wait until they begin screwing up things worse..
Nice to see you can't follow a conversation without harping on the things you hate. I wake up every day and pray that This clueless, elitist, smug, arrogant, condescending, post racial, Telepromter in Chief wakes up and gets a clue. Sadly I am reminded every day how much FAIL he brings. He is about to spend Billions of dollars on a trip to India to be shielded from monkeys. He will be using up to 34 warships as a way to support his security detail, and why is he blowing all this money at a time when he's supposed to be fixing the Shattered, Broken, Desolate US? Because he's yet to bow to every world leader on his worldwide Mea Culpa Tour of Apology. I don't wish failure on BHO. Yet he keeps stomping on his own junk with golf shoes anyway. Go Figure. Enjoy the Fail, paid for by the poor fools that pay taxes and support the asshat agenda at the point of a gun.
Yeah, I see you're quick to "Harp on things you hate", hating Obama won't solve anything, Buster, just because a few lowlife ignorant Republican's want to take Obama down, their agenda isen't helping YOU or America, a I believe he got a clue on how STUPID many americans really are, because they let a bunch of lies about the President determine how they vote, they let a bunch of dirt bag maggots in the Tea Party use their Nazi agenda to SCARE them into voting Republican, But I hate to say this but I hope Obama don't win in 2012, I hope Sarah Palin win, I want you to see how stupid this Republcan party really is, you hate your health care, taxes, get use to the streets, if a Republican win in 2012 you'll be close to living there.

How can you say something so stupid ? worrying about a President of THE UNITED STATES GOING TO INDIA ?? DUH ? didn't Nixon go to China ? Kennedy went to Ireland, Reagan went all over the World

What concern is it to you that the most powerful man in the world goes to India ? ARE YOU PAYING FOR IT ? NO..,Your beloved George Bush spent trillions on an UNJUST WAR, You guys seem okay with that..President Obama can go any where he pleases and whoever don't like it or him, you can't do nothing about so just LIVE WITH IT. 

 

 

Ok Sock Puppet Number 1. I am paying for his trip to India, so is every other person who pays taxes. Number 2. GWB spent like a drunken sailor, and I never agreed with a ton of his spending, but you go on assuming you know how I feel. Number 3. It's the timing of the trip as much as the cost. Right after a stunning defeat he KNEW was coming beforehand he flees the country on a multi million dollar trip overseas. Just a bit too coincidental. Number 4. You must be a child or a victim of the public education system, as you think the world is black and white. If I loath BHO's policies I must be a racist fear monger. Could not be any further away from the truth. Number 5. You spew far more hate and vile bullshit than I have even come remotely close to, but you keep it up, Sparky, cuz you are Special.......


Sock puppet ? you talk about my hate, you sure make yours known by calling me names, but that's nice...
Excuse me, but it's part of the Presidents job to make trips, what do you want Obama to do ?
hide under his desk and sign every Republican legislation they throw at him ? I don't care if Obama spend zillions to Travel the world I don't care he's The President doing his job and he needs our support, Why cry about taxes ? every President raised them, deal with it .I don't hate, pal.. I do hate when conservatives spew lies about Obama and spread fear to win elections, I never hated Reagan or any of the Bush's as much as they screwed up this country
but it dosen't matter does it ? apparently all the Obama haters can't and WON'T do anything to fix the economy, so the conservatives and Republicans can either do two things 1.help the President or 2. keep their mouths shut.
Oh if you really want to hear "hate " and "bile" I suggest you tune into "Conservative " radio with the likes of Rush limbaugh, Steve Maltzberg, Ann Coulter, do you know them ?
they're the definition of fear, hate and bile,
good day.

DammitJim6200

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6876

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 7:06 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 04 2010, 6:21 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 04 2010, 3:31 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 04 2010, 12:10 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 04 2010, 9:22 am

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 03 2010, 5:35 am

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 02 2010, 10:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:45 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 am

>

>

>So let me get this straight, a former Senator, who did not even complete his first term as a Senator, has zero experience running a business and was a 'community organizer' for ACORN, sat in a church for 20 years with an American hating, racist pastor, who has spent more money than anyone in the history of EARTH and still continues to blame his predecessor 18 months into his term is the BEST President EVER? Wow DammitJim, you need to spend more time researching the history of this country. And if you are only now GLAD to be an American I wonder how old you are? I'm 45 and have been GLAD,PROUD, and HONORED to be an American since I could grasp the concept in grade school, in fact I was so proud I served my country in the USN for 6 years. That does give me 6 years more experience than our current Commander in Chief BTW, but who's counting? Obama will be a one term President. Unless he dumps Biden and runs with Hillary. He makes Jimmy Carter look less horrible every day.
That's right, Obama's election made me very proud to be an American, Oh excuse me, how can pastor Wright be racist when half the people in his church are white ?? Yeah, look it up. Obama has every right to blame George Bush, a President who STOLE an election, didn't do a thing for 8 years that he was in office, giving tax breaks to the rich which elevated the high empmloyment causing the mess we're in now.. I can lose my job, home and I'll NEVER blame Obama, All blame should go to Bush.. That's why Republicans are so nervous, they never wanted Obama to do well that's why they put their hate mob (The Tea Party) out there to SCARE everybody, but I'm so glad it's not working.

You are clueless and have no concept. Wright says Goddamn America and the Government is infecting black babies with AIDS and he's not racist and America hating? Look that up. You are wrong about Obama. Buyers remorse. You lack the information you need to think for yourself, but keep drinking the Kool-Aid. How's that unemployment? How's the economy? How's the Fail? When do we let Obama OWN these problems? Oh wait, it's GWB's fault. Obama poops ice cream and it's AWESOME flavored. Nice to see you chain your success to how awesome BHO is. I doubt you know what it means to serve a greater good, instead you follow like the rest of the sheeple. Baaa Baaa Baaaa.
You never heard his whole entire speech on that DID YOU ? DUH, DUH ? instead you're just going by something that a bunch of cowardly Republicans cut up and put together to use a a "FEAR FACTOR against, Obama..In a way I hope Obama do lose if only to show the country how stupid Republicans are and are clueless how to fix the economy..Don't worry, bud, If Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin or any other Republican get in the Whitehouse you'll be the one going "BAAAA" when they shut the country down and you lose everything you've ever owned.. You'll be begging for Obama to return..

P.S EVERYTHING is Bushes Fault, I blame George W Bush and the Republicans for this weak economy every..Single...Day.

OK Sock Puppet, I'll just put you in the box marked 'Acolyte of Obamunism' Enjoy the crazy, and remember, if you are a member of the 'party of tolerance' why do you hate so much? I don't hate liberals, Democrats, or the President. I do hate their policies. You , however, hate conservatives, Republicans and GWB. So much for you high moral ground.
Of course you don't hate Obama all Republicans say they don't hate him, NAW naw, yet you all can bash him to death, make up mean things about him, you all don't hate President Obama, NOO, you all just want to see him fail so you can gloat..But know this, bud, the Republicans MAY won a few minor elections MAY have a house majority, but guess what, they already failed, you think things are bad now, just wait until they begin screwing up things worse..
Nice to see you can't follow a conversation without harping on the things you hate. I wake up every day and pray that This clueless, elitist, smug, arrogant, condescending, post racial, Telepromter in Chief wakes up and gets a clue. Sadly I am reminded every day how much FAIL he brings. He is about to spend Billions of dollars on a trip to India to be shielded from monkeys. He will be using up to 34 warships as a way to support his security detail, and why is he blowing all this money at a time when he's supposed to be fixing the Shattered, Broken, Desolate US? Because he's yet to bow to every world leader on his worldwide Mea Culpa Tour of Apology. I don't wish failure on BHO. Yet he keeps stomping on his own junk with golf shoes anyway. Go Figure. Enjoy the Fail, paid for by the poor fools that pay taxes and support the asshat agenda at the point of a gun.
Yeah, I see you're quick to "Harp on things you hate", hating Obama won't solve anything, Buster, just because a few lowlife ignorant Republican's want to take Obama down, their agenda isen't helping YOU or America, a I believe he got a clue on how STUPID many americans really are, because they let a bunch of lies about the President determine how they vote, they let a bunch of dirt bag maggots in the Tea Party use their Nazi agenda to SCARE them into voting Republican, But I hate to say this but I hope Obama don't win in 2012, I hope Sarah Palin win, I want you to see how stupid this Republcan party really is, you hate your health care, taxes, get use to the streets, if a Republican win in 2012 you'll be close to living there.

How can you say something so stupid ? worrying about a President of THE UNITED STATES GOING TO INDIA ?? DUH ? didn't Nixon go to China ? Kennedy went to Ireland, Reagan went all over the World

What concern is it to you that the most powerful man in the world goes to India ? ARE YOU PAYING FOR IT ? NO..,Your beloved George Bush spent trillions on an UNJUST WAR, You guys seem okay with that..President Obama can go any where he pleases and whoever don't like it or him, you can't do nothing about so just LIVE WITH IT. 

 

 

Ok Sock Puppet Number 1. I am paying for his trip to India, so is every other person who pays taxes. Number 2. GWB spent like a drunken sailor, and I never agreed with a ton of his spending, but you go on assuming you know how I feel. Number 3. It's the timing of the trip as much as the cost. Right after a stunning defeat he KNEW was coming beforehand he flees the country on a multi million dollar trip overseas. Just a bit too coincidental. Number 4. You must be a child or a victim of the public education system, as you think the world is black and white. If I loath BHO's policies I must be a racist fear monger. Could not be any further away from the truth. Number 5. You spew far more hate and vile bullshit than I have even come remotely close to, but you keep it up, Sparky, cuz you are Special.......


Sock puppet ? you talk about my hate, you sure make yours known by calling me names, but that's nice...
Excuse me, but it's part of the Presidents job to make trips, what do you want Obama to do ?
hide under his desk and sign every Republican legislation they throw at him ? I don't care if Obama spend zillions to Travel the world I don't care he's The President doing his job and he needs our support, Why cry about taxes ? every President raised them, deal with it .I don't hate, pal.. I do hate when conservatives spew lies about Obama and spread fear to win elections, I never hated Reagan or any of the Bush's as much as they screwed up this country
but it dosen't matter does it ? apparently all the Obama haters can't and WON'T do anything to fix the economy, so the conservatives and Republicans can either do two things 1.help the President or 2. keep their mouths shut.
Oh if you really want to hear "hate " and "bile" I suggest you tune into "Conservative " radio with the likes of Rush limbaugh, Steve Maltzberg, Ann Coulter, do you know them ?
they're the definition of fear, hate and bile,
good day.

UNTRugby

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1212

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 7:48 pm

>>A) the same could've been done during the Raegan, Bush Sr., and Bush Jr administrations just as much as it could've been done during Clinton's

Reagan didnt like black people so he wouldnt have been worried about offending them

>>B) no president can be blamed for that as that would first be up to the Congress,

but he has veto power, sure the congress can pass it but if he doesnt think a bill is helpful its his duty as a public servant to veto it.

>>C) Clinton tried to standardize banking loan practices, which, if anything, helped soften the impact. Yet Clinton gets blamed for all this. If you're going to blame any president for this, you need to blame every president from Carter to bush Jr.

the bills under clinton destroyed banking practices. Negative amortization mortgages are awful and should have never been allowed to exist.

ShatnersHairpieceRepoofed

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 35

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 8:30 pm

Obama is a joke of a President, who only got voted in because of the color of his skin. Hate to break up your little love fest, but its true. He is unable to fix anything because he is incompetent, just like the one before him.

You can't handle the Re-Poof

jesusismyadvocate

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 248

Report this Nov. 04 2010, 8:57 pm

I am not a fan of this administration. Glad to see the direction the elections took.


So this dyslexic walks into a bra...

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 5:53 am

Obama is the new post racial Jimmy Carter. I only hate the direction he's decided for the country, not the man. I've met the man in 2004 at the DNC. Great public speaker, but utterly clueless Chief Executive.

Anti-business is the best way to kill economic growth and job creation. Companies are sitting tight, waiting to find out how hard the government will make it for them to do business. So they will not hire, or expand, or invest in anything until they know they stand a chance of making a profit, something this President wants to punish them for. Wealth redistribution is evil and stupid, no mater how noble the goal.

Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

sgtkalskirata

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 47

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 2:30 pm

How am I supposed to appreciate a socialist?

"To be... or not... to be."

DammitJim6200

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6876

Report this Nov. 05 2010, 11:02 pm

I guess George W Bush is one lucky son of a you know what, he screws up the economy, he screws up


The Government yet you people act like he NEVER existed, and BLAMES  INNOCENT BaraK Obama for Bush being one of the worst Presidents we ever had..FUNNY, Bush is one  lucky ol fool.

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Nov. 06 2010, 5:28 am

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 05 2010, 11:02 pm

I guess George W Bush is one lucky son of a you know what, he screws up the economy, he screws up

The Government yet you people act like he NEVER existed, and BLAMES  INNOCENT BaraK Obama for Bush being one of the worst Presidents we ever had..FUNNY, Bush is one  lucky ol fool.



What are you talking about? GWB is far from perfect. But because you have no accomplishment that you can point to that BHO has done that the US truly needed you keep dragging GWB and his failures. Ignoring the current presidents lack of anything concrete and positive.

Stimulus= fail
Unemployment fixed= fail
Healthcare fixed= fail
Bigger national debt = Win.

Just enjoy the fail this one term, elite, arrogant, wealth redistributor is.

Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

DammitJim6200

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6876

Report this Nov. 06 2010, 11:56 am

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 06 2010, 5:28 am

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 05 2010, 11:02 pm

>

>I guess George W Bush is one lucky son of a you know what, he screws up the economy, he screws up

>The Government yet you people act like he NEVER existed, and BLAMES  INNOCENT BaraK Obama for Bush being one of the worst Presidents we ever had..FUNNY, Bush is one  lucky ol fool.

>
What are you talking about? GWB is far from perfect. But because you have no accomplishment that you can point to that BHO has done that the US truly needed you keep dragging GWB and his failures. Ignoring the current presidents lack of anything concrete and positive. Stimulus= fail Unemployment fixed= fail Healthcare fixed= fail Bigger national debt = Win. Just enjoy the fail this one term, elite, arrogant, wealth redistributor is.
If you gotta bash a GREAT MAN, get your facts right,there is 151,000 new jobs added to the economy..Health care IS FIXED, for all those wioth Pre-existing conditions, sad part is even people like you benefit from this. Obama MIGHT be a one term President and if one of those evil Republicans get in the Whitehouse you better pray that Man or Women gets the economy BOOMING in 3 months, everyone in the United States of America Has a JOB, Car and a home or we'll give him hell WORSE than what you people are giving Obama right now, John Boehner will really have something to CRY about then..

Post Reply

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: Drunkin Druid

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum