ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

The President Obama appreciation thread

UNTRugby

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1212

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 6:10 am

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 01 2010, 8:03 pm

I'm finally GLAD to be an American.


I didnt know michelle obama posted on ST.com

MrMordenandAssociates

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 622

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 11:56 am

I appreciate Obama in that he will serve as the Jimmy Carter for the next generation of Americans.

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 12:24 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

So let me get this straight, a former Senator, who did not even complete his first term as a Senator, has zero experience running a business and was a 'community organizer' for ACORN, sat in a church for 20 years with an American hating, racist pastor, who has spent more money than anyone in the history of EARTH and still continues to blame his predecessor 18 months into his term is the BEST President EVER? Wow DammitJim, you need to spend more time researching the history of this country. And if you are only now GLAD to be an American I wonder how old you are? I'm 45 and have been GLAD,PROUD, and HONORED to be an American since I could grasp the concept in grade school, in fact I was so proud I served my country in the USN for 6 years. That does give me 6 years more experience than our current Commander in Chief BTW, but who's counting? Obama will be a one term President. Unless he dumps Biden and runs with Hillary. He makes Jimmy Carter look less horrible every day.
You forgot the part about questionable citizenship...


Ran out of FAIL to list. It really does not matter. The current President is as far away from the common man as I am from the Sun.

Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

Invader_Wishfire

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 27518

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 1:27 pm

They only thing that Obama did that's praise-worthy is being elected, which prevented Palin from being a stone's throw away from the Oval Office.

 photo spok_zps253ab564.gif

DammitJim6200

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6876

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 am

>So let me get this straight, a former Senator, who did not even complete his first term as a Senator, has zero experience running a business and was a 'community organizer' for ACORN, sat in a church for 20 years with an American hating, racist pastor, who has spent more money than anyone in the history of EARTH and still continues to blame his predecessor 18 months into his term is the BEST President EVER? Wow DammitJim, you need to spend more time researching the history of this country. And if you are only now GLAD to be an American I wonder how old you are? I'm 45 and have been GLAD,PROUD, and HONORED to be an American since I could grasp the concept in grade school, in fact I was so proud I served my country in the USN for 6 years. That does give me 6 years more experience than our current Commander in Chief BTW, but who's counting? Obama will be a one term President. Unless he dumps Biden and runs with Hillary. He makes Jimmy Carter look less horrible every day.
That's right, Obama's election made me very proud to be an American, Oh excuse me, how can pastor Wright be racist when half the people in his church are white ?? Yeah, look it up. Obama has every right to blame George Bush, a President who STOLE an election, didn't do a thing for 8 years that he was in office, giving tax breaks to the rich which elevated the high empmloyment causing the mess we're in now.. I can lose my job, home and I'll NEVER blame Obama, All blame should go to Bush.. That's why Republicans are so nervous, they never wanted Obama to do well that's why they put their hate mob (The Tea Party) out there to SCARE everybody, but I'm so glad it's not working.

UNTRugby

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1212

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 6:32 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 pm

That's why Republicans are so nervous, they never wanted Obama to do well that's why they put their hate mob (The Tea Party) out there to SCARE everybody, but I'm so glad it's not working.


If its not working then why are the republicans going to gain about 60 seats in the house tonight?

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 6:45 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 am

>So let me get this straight, a former Senator, who did not even complete his first term as a Senator, has zero experience running a business and was a 'community organizer' for ACORN, sat in a church for 20 years with an American hating, racist pastor, who has spent more money than anyone in the history of EARTH and still continues to blame his predecessor 18 months into his term is the BEST President EVER? Wow DammitJim, you need to spend more time researching the history of this country. And if you are only now GLAD to be an American I wonder how old you are? I'm 45 and have been GLAD,PROUD, and HONORED to be an American since I could grasp the concept in grade school, in fact I was so proud I served my country in the USN for 6 years. That does give me 6 years more experience than our current Commander in Chief BTW, but who's counting? Obama will be a one term President. Unless he dumps Biden and runs with Hillary. He makes Jimmy Carter look less horrible every day.
That's right, Obama's election made me very proud to be an American, Oh excuse me, how can pastor Wright be racist when half the people in his church are white ?? Yeah, look it up. Obama has every right to blame George Bush, a President who STOLE an election, didn't do a thing for 8 years that he was in office, giving tax breaks to the rich which elevated the high empmloyment causing the mess we're in now.. I can lose my job, home and I'll NEVER blame Obama, All blame should go to Bush.. That's why Republicans are so nervous, they never wanted Obama to do well that's why they put their hate mob (The Tea Party) out there to SCARE everybody, but I'm so glad it's not working.


You are clueless and have no concept. Wright says Goddamn America and the Government is infecting black babies with AIDS and he's not racist and America hating? Look that up. You are wrong about Obama. Buyers remorse. You lack the information you need to think for yourself, but keep drinking the Kool-Aid. How's that unemployment? How's the economy? How's the Fail? When do we let Obama OWN these problems? Oh wait, it's GWB's fault. Obama poops ice cream and it's AWESOME flavored. Nice to see you chain your success to how awesome BHO is. I doubt you know what it means to serve a greater good, instead you follow like the rest of the sheeple. Baaa Baaa Baaaa.

Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

chr33355

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1551

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 6:58 pm

Don't bother Corwin I am certain now that Jim is our old liberal spam bot friend Josh Layman

UNTRugby

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1212

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 7:01 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

They only thing that Obama did that's praise-worthy is being elected, which prevented Palin from being a stone's throw away from the Oval Office.
Please, what do you have against Sara?


Everything, she has set back republicans and women at least 20 years on the positive side she has advanced MILFs into the political forefront

chr33355

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1551

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 7:09 pm

Oh and Jim you are incorrect the Economy isn't expected to recover for another 10 years, the debt has reach the point where in 10 years it will be 63% of GDP. Health care hasn't been fixed it is just the same system people just now have to buy health insurance that must cover at least 60% of the cost regardless of if they want that much or not.

chr33355

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1551

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 7:10 pm

Quote: UNTRugby @ Nov. 02 2010, 7:01 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

They only thing that Obama did that's praise-worthy is being elected, which prevented Palin from being a stone's throw away from the Oval Office.
Please, what do you have against Sara?
Everything, she has set back republicans and women at least 20 years on the positive side she has advanced MILFs into the political forefront
How has she done any of that unless you believe some of the lies about her

UNTRugby

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1212

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 7:15 pm

Quote: chr33355 @ Nov. 02 2010, 7:10 pm

Quote: UNTRugby @ Nov. 02 2010, 7:01 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

They only thing that Obama did that's praise-worthy is being elected, which prevented Palin from being a stone's throw away from the Oval Office.
Please, what do you have against Sara?
Everything, she has set back republicans and women at least 20 years on the positive side she has advanced MILFs into the political forefront
How has she done any of that unless you believe some of the lies about her


She has no experience, she hasnt shown that shes very smart and she couldnt handle the pressures of being governor of the tiny population of alaska. Shes a great cheerleader for the republicans but she is in no way qualified to be vice president.

UNTRugby

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1212

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 7:40 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>They only thing that Obama did that's praise-worthy is being elected, which prevented Palin from being a stone's throw away from the Oval Office.
Please, what do you have against Sara?
Everything, she has set back republicans and women at least 20 years on the positive side she has advanced MILFs into the political forefront
How has she done any of that unless you believe some of the lies about her
She has no experience, she hasnt shown that shes very smart and she couldnt handle the pressures of being governor of the tiny population of alaska. Shes a great cheerleader for the republicans but she is in no way qualified to be vice president.
tripe


Is it?


Show me where she has experience on a national level


Show me that she didnt resign from a state so small that there are 18 cities bigger than it


Show me what innovate policies she has made or proposed that show her ability to lead a nation out of a recession 


 


All she does is get excited and spout off catch phrases, if i had a nickel for every time she said "the trains leaving the station" tonight on fox news i could buy a G5

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 8:27 pm

I appreciate the fact that Obama just lost the House. So much for Hope, but Change made a comeback. Ha Ha.

Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

DammitJim6200

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6876

Report this Nov. 02 2010, 10:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:45 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 pm

Quote: Corwin8 @ Nov. 02 2010, 6:07 am

>

>So let me get this straight, a former Senator, who did not even complete his first term as a Senator, has zero experience running a business and was a 'community organizer' for ACORN, sat in a church for 20 years with an American hating, racist pastor, who has spent more money than anyone in the history of EARTH and still continues to blame his predecessor 18 months into his term is the BEST President EVER? Wow DammitJim, you need to spend more time researching the history of this country. And if you are only now GLAD to be an American I wonder how old you are? I'm 45 and have been GLAD,PROUD, and HONORED to be an American since I could grasp the concept in grade school, in fact I was so proud I served my country in the USN for 6 years. That does give me 6 years more experience than our current Commander in Chief BTW, but who's counting? Obama will be a one term President. Unless he dumps Biden and runs with Hillary. He makes Jimmy Carter look less horrible every day.
That's right, Obama's election made me very proud to be an American, Oh excuse me, how can pastor Wright be racist when half the people in his church are white ?? Yeah, look it up. Obama has every right to blame George Bush, a President who STOLE an election, didn't do a thing for 8 years that he was in office, giving tax breaks to the rich which elevated the high empmloyment causing the mess we're in now.. I can lose my job, home and I'll NEVER blame Obama, All blame should go to Bush.. That's why Republicans are so nervous, they never wanted Obama to do well that's why they put their hate mob (The Tea Party) out there to SCARE everybody, but I'm so glad it's not working.

You are clueless and have no concept. Wright says Goddamn America and the Government is infecting black babies with AIDS and he's not racist and America hating? Look that up. You are wrong about Obama. Buyers remorse. You lack the information you need to think for yourself, but keep drinking the Kool-Aid. How's that unemployment? How's the economy? How's the Fail? When do we let Obama OWN these problems? Oh wait, it's GWB's fault. Obama poops ice cream and it's AWESOME flavored. Nice to see you chain your success to how awesome BHO is. I doubt you know what it means to serve a greater good, instead you follow like the rest of the sheeple. Baaa Baaa Baaaa.
You never heard his whole entire speech on that DID YOU ? DUH, DUH ? instead you're just going by something that a bunch of cowardly Republicans cut up and put together to use a a "FEAR FACTOR against, Obama..In a way I hope Obama do lose if only to show the country how stupid Republicans are and are clueless how to fix the economy..Don't worry, bud, If Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin or any other Republican get in the Whitehouse you'll be the one going "BAAAA" when they shut the country down and you lose everything you've ever owned.. You'll be begging for Obama to return..


P.S EVERYTHING is Bushes Fault, I blame George W Bush and the Republicans for this weak economy every..Single...Day.

Post Reply

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum