ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

The President Obama appreciation thread

DS9_FOREVER!

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 200

Report this May. 30 2013, 4:09 am

Quote: fireproof78 @ May. 30 2013, 12:35 am

>

>Interesting statistics and some food for thought. All sources are listed, thanks to someone's research

>

Published Unemployment rate = 7.5% not 9.1% however that number does not include those who have exhausted their 9
9 weeks of benefits or those who stopped looking.. the REAL unemployment rate is 14.9% (Bureau of Labor Statistics)

Federal Debt (which in this case means National Debt) = $16.86 Trillion not $14.7 Trillion, with an average of $51,679 per man, woman, and child in the United States.. and rises at a rate of $3 Billion per day.. (US Treasury Dept)

Food Stamp Recipients = 47.69 Million not 45 Million (US Dept of Agriculture)

Home Values = $151,710 not $172,000 (Standard & Poor's Case-Shiller Report)

Americans in Poverty = 50,226,246 not 46.2 Million (US Census Bureau)

>

>


None of that matters. Obama is the best president EVER!!


That's why America reelected this bumb!!!


I just found this great Star Trek MB!!  photo ac1685424929087bf1b7e7e0d734f861.jpg

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this May. 30 2013, 11:13 am

Quote: fireproof78 @ May. 28 2013, 9:38 pm

>How is the Tea Party evil? I am curious about that
Because they believe in the US Constitution     And we all know what Obama thinks of the Constitution and laws....


And we all know that the administration has officially said, "The law is irrelevant."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this May. 30 2013, 11:37 am

Quote: LovesKirk @ May. 29 2013, 6:42 am

>But there are some people so blind and comfortable with it they believe it the only way to go so they continue to elect uninspiring people to hold office which are suppose to represent the ideas of the people, not their own wants, needs and beliefs.

>You may feel it wise to foolishly follow blindly to support this political joke of a president, but come the next election, who ever replaces him be them Democrat or Republican, has got to better better.
You're right!  I blame our "gubmunt edewkayshun & indocktrunayshun cystduuhhmm" for the lack of critical thinking skills.  They prefer the Orwellian view that government can tell them that 2+2=5... and actually believe it.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this May. 30 2013, 11:46 am

Quote: fireproof78 @ May. 29 2013, 7:49 pm

>The TEA party actually had more polite and respectful organizations, especially compared to the 99%.
It's always interesting comparing Tea Party / conservative / libertarian events with Pro-Regressive / communist / socialist events around the country.  With the Pro-Regressive events, there are all types of illegal activities, assaults, riots, destruction, etc.... but at the Tea Party events, there's none of that, and they even clean up after themselves.


 


 


As Wilkow says, "If it weren't for double standards, the [pro-regressives] wouldn't have any standards at all."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this May. 30 2013, 11:51 am

Quote: fireproof78 @ May. 29 2013, 7:49 pm

>Honestly, I wonder where people get their facts sometimes
Depends on how "fact" is defined...   Just ask the lamestream propoganda machine that edits tapes to say the complete opposite of what was actually said... and calls it "fact."  Or deleting the most relevant information and calling it "fact."  Or just plain making it up and calling it "fact."


 


And when the Conservatives / Libertarians actually cite things in full context, those facts are disregarded or trivilialized or excused or ...

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this May. 30 2013, 11:57 am

Quote: fireproof78 @ May. 30 2013, 12:35 am

>

>Interesting statistics and some food for thought. All sources are listed, thanks to someone's research

>

Published Unemployment rate = 7.5% not 9.1% however that number does not include those who have exhausted their 9
9 weeks of benefits or those who stopped looking.. the REAL unemployment rate is 14.9% (Bureau of Labor Statistics)

Federal Debt (which in this case means National Debt) = $16.86 Trillion not $14.7 Trillion, with an average of $51,679 per man, woman, and child in the United States.. and rises at a rate of $3 Billion per day.. (US Treasury Dept)

Food Stamp Recipients = 47.69 Million not 45 Million (US Dept of Agriculture)

Home Values = $151,710 not $172,000 (Standard & Poor's Case-Shiller Report)

Americans in Poverty = 50,226,246 not 46.2 Million (US Census Bureau)

>

>
But if we looked at http://www.shadowstats.com/, they show some really interesting numbers...  I've learned that the govenment changes its formulas every once in a while when calculating things when they don't want people to know the truth, so I rely on other sources to get factual information (in addition to reading the gov't numbers.)

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this May. 30 2013, 12:11 pm

And in something both parties love... REGULATIONS!


 


The Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) released its annual report and here's some of the highlights:


 


• Total costs for Americans to comply with federal regulations reached $1.806 trillion in 2012. For the first time, this amounts to more than half of total federal spending. It is more than the GDPs of Canada or Mexico.


• This is the 20th anniversary of Ten Thousand Commandments. In the 20 years of publication, 81,883 final rules have been issued. That’s more than 3,500 per year or about nine per day.


• The Anti-Democracy Index – the ratio of regulations issued to laws passed by Congress and signed by the president – stood at 29 for 2012. That’s 127 new laws and 3,708 new rules – or a new rule every 2 ½ hours.


• Regulatory costs amount to $14,678 per family – 23 percent of the average household income of $63,685 and 30 percent of the expenditure budget of $49,705 and more than receipts from corporate and personal income taxes combined.


• Combined with $3.53 trillion in federal spending, Washington’s share of the economy now reaches 34.4 percent.


 


 


 


Now does anyone recognize this sentence: "He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance." ????

entropyman

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 127

Report this May. 30 2013, 7:33 pm

He'sDeadJim6400, You need to wake up, man. Don't you know when you're being lied to? Haven't you any discernment? Where's your logic and critical thinking? You really have to not want to see the truth to continue having faith in this administration. There's a reason why we have the phrase "drinking the kool-aid". Anyone who would blindly follow someone without asking questions is not thinking straight. You seem to care about gun violence but are willing to ignore the deaths of hundreds of people thanks to Obama's gun running in Mexico- a patently illegal and immoral action. You should want to know the truth. Everyone should want to know the truth, even if it means they were wrong all along.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this May. 31 2013, 11:23 am

Quote: entropyman @ May. 30 2013, 7:33 pm

>

>He'sDeadJim6400, You need to wake up, man. Don't you know when you're being lied to? Haven't you any discernment? Where's your logic and critical thinking? You really have to not want to see the truth to continue having faith in this administration. There's a reason why we have the phrase "drinking the kool-aid". Anyone who would blindly follow someone without asking questions is not thinking straight. You seem to care about gun violence but are willing to ignore the deaths of hundreds of people thanks to Obama's gun running in Mexico- a patently illegal and immoral action. You should want to know the truth. Everyone should want to know the truth, even if it means they were wrong all along.

>
I'm starting to wonder if the Pro-Regressives are taking Soma.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this Jun. 04 2013, 6:50 am

I wonder if the truth will actually come out?


Washington Times Writer: IRS Scandal About to Explode


 


And if the truth does come out, will the responsible parties be held accountable?  (I doubt it.)

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this Jun. 04 2013, 6:53 am

Remember when it was found that EPA officials were using private/secret e-mail accounts with pseudonyms so that they could get around the laws?  Now we're finding out that multiple top level political appointees are doing the same....  Why are we not shocked?  (So much for transparency.)

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this Jun. 04 2013, 7:08 am

Just a few of Obama's lies.... in his own words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQb8MFUn3QQ

He'sDeadJim6400

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 113

Report this Jun. 04 2013, 4:52 pm

Quote: entropyman @ May. 30 2013, 7:33 pm

>

>He'sDeadJim6400, You need to wake up, man. Don't you know when you're being lied to? Haven't you any discernment? Where's your logic and critical thinking? You really have to not want to see the truth to continue having faith in this administration. There's a reason why we have the phrase "drinking the kool-aid". Anyone who would blindly follow someone without asking questions is not thinking straight. You seem to care about gun violence but are willing to ignore the deaths of hundreds of people thanks to Obama's gun running in Mexico- a patently illegal and immoral action. You should want to know the truth. Everyone should want to know the truth, even if it means they were wrong all along.

>


Know the Truth ? who's truth ? REPUBLICAN TRUTH ? BAH ! Obama had nothing to do with that mess in Mexico, yes I do care about gun violence, so why did all those gun owning Hillbillies in the Tea party voted against tougher gun legislation ?  what are they waiting for ? the next crack pot to shoot up another school or half a town ? Tell me what will it take for "conservatives " to get a clue ? how do they get the ammunition so easy  ?OH they just ask for it ? listen to me, forget about the bull you hear from conservatives, OBAMA is the BEST thing for America right now, he's moving the country in the right direction and america is safe now, look at the econmy compared to when that idiot Bush was in office, elderly who couldn't afford health care years ago HAVE IT, so yes I will drink all the Kool aid in the barrel and give you some too.  


Greatness comes to those who really want to do anything to get it.

He'sDeadJim6400

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 113

Report this Jun. 04 2013, 5:00 pm

Quote: DS9_FOREVER! @ May. 29 2013, 1:15 pm

Quote: He'sDeadJim6400 @ May. 29 2013, 11:49 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>

>

>

>

>Obama is the wrong man for the wrong job elected for the wrong reasons and every one is blindly happy about it...we're doomed.

>

>

Look, please don't say that, Obama is the best President we've had in a LONG time..Those Tea Party people are evil, they must be stopped, they do nothing but spew hate and ruin the country..Stick to President Obama,the economy is growing and college is affordable, americans are lucky.  

Econmic growth is anemic, especially after 5 years of Obama's policies. He had 2 years of just his show so we should see better results than the 2% growth.

Also, school costs keep going up in the state I live in and the one next to me.

How is the Tea Party evil? I am curious about that

Remember the health care vote when those Tea Party animals got mad a broke into Democratic offices like a bunch of wild animals, they always said "WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY ", take it back from whom ? and give it to who ? they incite hate against President Obama for no reason, they want to have slack gun laws while kids are getting shot all the time, and they got that bone head Michelle  Bachman spewing hate and  stupidity against Obama everytime she gets an audience, that's why they're evil..Growth is slow but considering the mess Bush left,we're improving.

Revisionist history seen through the eyes of an Obama-ite.

Jesus...


You seem somewhat nice, don't torture yourself believing in Republican lies, join the good guys in liking President Obama...You can't see it yet but he's really doing things benifit us in the long run, the environment, college and private sector jobs, come on join us.


Greatness comes to those who really want to do anything to get it.

fireproof78

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 342

Report this Jun. 05 2013, 12:57 am

Quote: He'sDeadJim6400 @ Jun. 04 2013, 4:52 pm

Quote: entropyman @ May. 30 2013, 7:33 pm

>

>

>He'sDeadJim6400, You need to wake up, man. Don't you know when you're being lied to? Haven't you any discernment? Where's your logic and critical thinking? You really have to not want to see the truth to continue having faith in this administration. There's a reason why we have the phrase "drinking the kool-aid". Anyone who would blindly follow someone without asking questions is not thinking straight. You seem to care about gun violence but are willing to ignore the deaths of hundreds of people thanks to Obama's gun running in Mexico- a patently illegal and immoral action. You should want to know the truth. Everyone should want to know the truth, even if it means they were wrong all along.

>

Know the Truth ? who's truth ? REPUBLICAN TRUTH ? BAH ! Obama had nothing to do with that mess in Mexico, yes I do care about gun violence, so why did all those gun owning Hillbillies in the Tea party voted against tougher gun legislation ?  what are they waiting for ? the next crack pot to shoot up another school or half a town ? Tell me what will it take for "conservatives " to get a clue ? how do they get the ammunition so easy  ?OH they just ask for it ? listen to me, forget about the bull you hear from conservatives, OBAMA is the BEST thing for America right now, he's moving the country in the right direction and america is safe now, look at the econmy compared to when that idiot Bush was in office, elderly who couldn't afford health care years ago HAVE IT, so yes I will drink all the Kool aid in the barrel and give you some too.  


Um, I vote against tougher gun legislation because it doesn't work. Gun violence is down while gun ownership is up. Research has demonstrated this.


No, Obama is spending this country in to nonexistence, just at a faster rate. We really should learn from Greece, EU and Spain. Unfortunately, we are not learning from past mistakes at all.

Post Reply

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum