ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

The President Obama appreciation thread

LovesKirk

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 11

Report this May. 24 2013, 8:30 pm

Obama is the wrong man for the wrong job elected for the wrong reasons and every one is blindly happy about it...we're doomed.


He'sDeadJim6400

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 113

Report this May. 28 2013, 11:39 am

Quote: LovesKirk @ May. 24 2013, 8:30 pm

>

>Obama is the wrong man for the wrong job elected for the wrong reasons and every one is blindly happy about it...we're doomed.

>

>


Look, please don't say that, Obama is the best President we've had in a LONG time..Those Tea Party people are evil, they must be stopped, they do nothing but spew hate and ruin the country..Stick to President Obama,the economy is growing and college is affordable, americans are lucky.  


Greatness comes to those who really want to do anything to get it.

starfan97

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 235

Report this May. 28 2013, 1:02 pm

Puh- Lease. That man needs to leave D.C.

fireproof78

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 342

Report this May. 28 2013, 9:36 pm

Quote: darmokattanagra @ May. 24 2013, 7:20 pm

>

>If Bush were doing the same things he is doing then impeachment would be the word of the day.

Fast and Furious - Project Gunrunner

Benghazi - Karachi

IRS - NAACP, Greenpeace

AP - Patriot Act

>


Actually, articles of Impeachment were drafted against GWB, just never presented to Congress.


I am curious to know if Gunrunner resulted in the deaths of two US agents, or if Karachi was retconned again and again like Benghazi. Somehow, Obama and SoS Clinton know nothing about what the State department was doing that night...how strange


 

fireproof78

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 342

Report this May. 28 2013, 9:38 pm

Quote: He'sDeadJim6400 @ May. 28 2013, 11:39 am

Quote: LovesKirk @ May. 24 2013, 8:30 pm

>

>

>Obama is the wrong man for the wrong job elected for the wrong reasons and every one is blindly happy about it...we're doomed.

>

>

Look, please don't say that, Obama is the best President we've had in a LONG time..Those Tea Party people are evil, they must be stopped, they do nothing but spew hate and ruin the country..Stick to President Obama,the economy is growing and college is affordable, americans are lucky.  


Econmic growth is anemic, especially after 5 years of Obama's policies. He had 2 years of just his show so we should see better results than the 2% growth.


Also, school costs keep going up in the state I live in and the one next to me.


How is the Tea Party evil? I am curious about that

LovesKirk

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 11

Report this May. 29 2013, 6:42 am

Quote: He'sDeadJim6400 @ May. 28 2013, 11:39 am

Quote: LovesKirk @ May. 24 2013, 8:30 pm

>

>

>Obama is the wrong man for the wrong job elected for the wrong reasons and every one is blindly happy about it...we're doomed.

>

>

Look, please don't say that, Obama is the best President we've had in a LONG time..Those Tea Party people are evil, they must be stopped, they do nothing but spew hate and ruin the country..Stick to President Obama,the economy is growing and college is affordable, americans are lucky.  


 


Sorry Honey, but truth be known, Obama should never had been President. This is not to be confused or accused of being a Republican. that is neither here nor there.


I am speaking about the man him self. He became President on favorable social beliefs nothing more.


While that does have minor merit, it's not how you should be running a country. In his case he's running it into the ground. It is sort of what happened to Star Trek with TNG and all it's spin offs. Run into the ground with no hope of recovery. To continue with more of the same would be illogical.


But there are some people so blind and comfortable with it they believe it the only way to go so they continue to elect uninspiring people to hold office which are suppose to represent the ideas of the people, not their own wants, needs and beliefs.


You may feel it wise to foolishly follow blindly to support this political joke of a president, but come the next election, who ever replaces him be them Democrat or Republican, has got to better better.

He'sDeadJim6400

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 113

Report this May. 29 2013, 11:49 am

[quote]


[quote]


[quote]


Obama is the wrong man for the wrong job elected for the wrong reasons and every one is blindly happy about it...we're doomed.



[/quote]


Look, please don't say that, Obama is the best President we've had in a LONG time..Those Tea Party people are evil, they must be stopped, they do nothing but spew hate and ruin the country..Stick to President Obama,the economy is growing and college is affordable, americans are lucky.  


[/quote]


Econmic growth is anemic, especially after 5 years of Obama's policies. He had 2 years of just his show so we should see better results than the 2% growth.


Also, school costs keep going up in the state I live in and the one next to me.


How is the Tea Party evil? I am curious about that


[/quote]


Remember the health care vote when those Tea Party animals got mad a broke into Democratic offices like a bunch of wild animals, they always said "WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY ", take it back from whom ? and give it to who ? they incite hate against President Obama for no reason, they want to have slack gun laws while kids are getting shot all the time, and they got that bone head Michelle  Bachman spewing hate and  stupidity against Obama everytime she gets an audience, that's why they're evil..Growth is slow but considering the mess Bush left,we're improving.


Greatness comes to those who really want to do anything to get it.

DS9_FOREVER!

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 201

Report this May. 29 2013, 1:15 pm

Quote: He'sDeadJim6400 @ May. 29 2013, 11:49 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>

>

>

>Obama is the wrong man for the wrong job elected for the wrong reasons and every one is blindly happy about it...we're doomed.

>

>

Look, please don't say that, Obama is the best President we've had in a LONG time..Those Tea Party people are evil, they must be stopped, they do nothing but spew hate and ruin the country..Stick to President Obama,the economy is growing and college is affordable, americans are lucky.  

Econmic growth is anemic, especially after 5 years of Obama's policies. He had 2 years of just his show so we should see better results than the 2% growth.

Also, school costs keep going up in the state I live in and the one next to me.

How is the Tea Party evil? I am curious about that

Remember the health care vote when those Tea Party animals got mad a broke into Democratic offices like a bunch of wild animals, they always said "WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY ", take it back from whom ? and give it to who ? they incite hate against President Obama for no reason, they want to have slack gun laws while kids are getting shot all the time, and they got that bone head Michelle  Bachman spewing hate and  stupidity against Obama everytime she gets an audience, that's why they're evil..Growth is slow but considering the mess Bush left,we're improving.


Revisionist history seen through the eyes of an Obama-ite.


Jesus...


I just found this great Star Trek MB!!  photo ac1685424929087bf1b7e7e0d734f861.jpg

fireproof78

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 342

Report this May. 29 2013, 7:49 pm

Quote: He'sDeadJim6400 @ May. 29 2013, 11:49 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>

>

>

>Obama is the wrong man for the wrong job elected for the wrong reasons and every one is blindly happy about it...we're doomed.

>

>

Look, please don't say that, Obama is the best President we've had in a LONG time..Those Tea Party people are evil, they must be stopped, they do nothing but spew hate and ruin the country..Stick to President Obama,the economy is growing and college is affordable, americans are lucky.  

Econmic growth is anemic, especially after 5 years of Obama's policies. He had 2 years of just his show so we should see better results than the 2% growth.

Also, school costs keep going up in the state I live in and the one next to me.

How is the Tea Party evil? I am curious about that

Remember the health care vote when those Tea Party animals got mad a broke into Democratic offices like a bunch of wild animals, they always said "WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY ", take it back from whom ? and give it to who ? they incite hate against President Obama for no reason, they want to have slack gun laws while kids are getting shot all the time, and they got that bone head Michelle  Bachman spewing hate and  stupidity against Obama everytime she gets an audience, that's why they're evil..Growth is slow but considering the mess Bush left,we're improving.


Blame Bush all you want. Obama is continuing on with the same ideas that Bush started with bail outs. As many have stated, Obama is doing what Bush did, but on steroids. Spending like mad, bailing out private organizations and the economy suffers.


The TEA party actually had more polite and respectful organizations, especially compared to the 99%.


Kids are not shot all time. Gun violence is dropping, save for in Chicago. Chicago is worse off, despite having the strictest gun control laws in the country.


Its counter-intuitive I know, but more guns equals less crime. There are books and studies about this.


Honestly, I wonder where people get their facts sometimes

fireproof78

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 342

Report this May. 30 2013, 12:35 am

Interesting statistics and some food for thought. All sources are listed, thanks to someone's research




Published Unemployment rate = 7.5% not 9.1% however that number does not include those who have exhausted their 9
9 weeks of benefits or those who stopped looking.. the REAL unemployment rate is 14.9% (Bureau of Labor Statistics)

Federal Debt (which in this case means National Debt) = $16.86 Trillion not $14.7 Trillion, with an average of $51,679 per man, woman, and child in the United States.. and rises at a rate of $3 Billion per day.. (US Treasury Dept)

Food Stamp Recipients = 47.69 Million not 45 Million (US Dept of Agriculture)

Home Values = $151,710 not $172,000 (Standard & Poor's Case-Shiller Report)

Americans in Poverty = 50,226,246 not 46.2 Million (US Census Bureau)


 


DS9_FOREVER!

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 201

Report this May. 30 2013, 4:09 am

Quote: fireproof78 @ May. 30 2013, 12:35 am

>

>Interesting statistics and some food for thought. All sources are listed, thanks to someone's research

>

Published Unemployment rate = 7.5% not 9.1% however that number does not include those who have exhausted their 9
9 weeks of benefits or those who stopped looking.. the REAL unemployment rate is 14.9% (Bureau of Labor Statistics)

Federal Debt (which in this case means National Debt) = $16.86 Trillion not $14.7 Trillion, with an average of $51,679 per man, woman, and child in the United States.. and rises at a rate of $3 Billion per day.. (US Treasury Dept)

Food Stamp Recipients = 47.69 Million not 45 Million (US Dept of Agriculture)

Home Values = $151,710 not $172,000 (Standard & Poor's Case-Shiller Report)

Americans in Poverty = 50,226,246 not 46.2 Million (US Census Bureau)

>

>


None of that matters. Obama is the best president EVER!!


That's why America reelected this bumb!!!


I just found this great Star Trek MB!!  photo ac1685424929087bf1b7e7e0d734f861.jpg

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46314

Report this May. 30 2013, 11:13 am

Quote: fireproof78 @ May. 28 2013, 9:38 pm

>How is the Tea Party evil? I am curious about that
Because they believe in the US Constitution     And we all know what Obama thinks of the Constitution and laws....


And we all know that the administration has officially said, "The law is irrelevant."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46314

Report this May. 30 2013, 11:37 am

Quote: LovesKirk @ May. 29 2013, 6:42 am

>But there are some people so blind and comfortable with it they believe it the only way to go so they continue to elect uninspiring people to hold office which are suppose to represent the ideas of the people, not their own wants, needs and beliefs.

>You may feel it wise to foolishly follow blindly to support this political joke of a president, but come the next election, who ever replaces him be them Democrat or Republican, has got to better better.
You're right!  I blame our "gubmunt edewkayshun & indocktrunayshun cystduuhhmm" for the lack of critical thinking skills.  They prefer the Orwellian view that government can tell them that 2+2=5... and actually believe it.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46314

Report this May. 30 2013, 11:46 am

Quote: fireproof78 @ May. 29 2013, 7:49 pm

>The TEA party actually had more polite and respectful organizations, especially compared to the 99%.
It's always interesting comparing Tea Party / conservative / libertarian events with Pro-Regressive / communist / socialist events around the country.  With the Pro-Regressive events, there are all types of illegal activities, assaults, riots, destruction, etc.... but at the Tea Party events, there's none of that, and they even clean up after themselves.


 


 


As Wilkow says, "If it weren't for double standards, the [pro-regressives] wouldn't have any standards at all."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46314

Report this May. 30 2013, 11:51 am

Quote: fireproof78 @ May. 29 2013, 7:49 pm

>Honestly, I wonder where people get their facts sometimes
Depends on how "fact" is defined...   Just ask the lamestream propoganda machine that edits tapes to say the complete opposite of what was actually said... and calls it "fact."  Or deleting the most relevant information and calling it "fact."  Or just plain making it up and calling it "fact."


 


And when the Conservatives / Libertarians actually cite things in full context, those facts are disregarded or trivilialized or excused or ...

Post Reply

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: scottjimenez

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum