ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

The President Obama appreciation thread

Sehlat123

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 496

Report this Sep. 23 2012, 7:59 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

> At least nothing he has done is worse than what Mitt"paris Hilton" Romney has done.  Well at least if Romney get elected, The world will be able to laugh at you again. I really thought the Republicans couldn't find a worse candidate than Bush, But Damn! They sure did manage that. 

>


What has Romney done? Lets compare.


Obama: He grew up Hawaii, where his mentor was Frank Marshall Davis, a communist labeled by the FBI as the first person to arrest if war broke out with the communists. Then, he went to college at Occidental, and then was transferred to Harvard, where he took illegal drugs, and apparantly never met anyone. He worked with radical revolutionary riot-making groups like ACORN, taught Saul Alynsky, and then ran for state legislator, kicking off his campaign in terrorist Bill Ayres' house. He then ran for US senate, where he was voted the most liberal senator, and then ran for president. He lived his whole life through lies, and once he took office, lied, cheated, and bribed to get his agenda passed. He apponted advisors without consent of congress, and is involved in many scandles, which the media refuses to cover.


Romney: He grew up in a wealthy family, and went to BYU, a mormon university, and then went to harvard. He made money saving corporations from bankrupcy and helped start many other companies. Ever shopped at Sports Authority or Staples? Those were some of his projects. He was the mormon leader in his area, where he helped many people through hard times. He was governer of massachutsets, where was was elected as a liberal republican, and wasn't very well liked. When his term was up he worked a lot with charities. He had a few bad moments throughout his career, but at least he is a good, charitible man, not a lier. There are many people who demonize him for being rich, but without the rich there would be no one to start buisnesses or help the poor.


So, who sounds better? Still not convinced? watch the movie 2016 for some good insights on Obama from someone who comes from a simlar backround. You speak of the world laughing at us. But you think Obama is better? Since he took office, he has dumped our closest allies, and made stupid gaffes wherever he went. He went on tours through the world, apologizing for all the USA has hurt them. I admit Bush wasn't too good either, but he was nothing like this.


"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46315

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 7:22 am

I want to see the left complain about how rich Obama is....


Flush with cash: Barack Obama, pictured with Milwaukee mayor Tom Barrett, pulls out a wad of bills to pay for a purchase of sausages at a Wisconsin deli


 


Bonanza: Despite his huge entourage, the President clearly has no one to carry his wallet for him


 


But we all know that won't happen..... in their minds, it's okay for the socialists to be rich, but not capitalists....

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46315

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 8:37 am

Another audio surfaces of Obama demanding that government (unConstitutionally) redistribute wealth and descibes the recipients as "a majority coalition."


The recording was from a speech he gave on October 19, 1998 at Loyola College.  Loyola hid it, but someone secretly made a copy.


 


Just shows how our republic is dying - when the people can vote themselves largesse from the other taxpayers....


darmokattanagra

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 388

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 8:43 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Sep. 23 2012, 4:42 pm

Quote: Anomalous Readings @ Sep. 23 2012, 4:33 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Sep. 23 2012, 3:04 pm

>

>

>

>So the Obama campaign called me today.....(my first one this season) and they had to spoof the caller ID and phone number and then ignored my automated no solicitation (including politics) recording, otherwise I wouldn't have answered it.  While it was not surprising that the caller couldn't understand why I refused to vote for the communist/Marxist/fascist/socialist Obama, it was a little surprising that the caller started complaining that I was going to vote for the person that I thought would best support the US Constitution.  (Of course, I wasn't surprised that was their view, but actually saying it.... I guess they didn't think they had anything to lose because it was obvious I was pro-Constitution and wouldn't bow to tyranny.)  Too bad I didn't record it....

>

Just curious, how can Obama be Fascist and Communist at the same time?

Communism & Fascism have the same goal - tyranny over the citizens via government.  In the USA, left is big government (communism/fascism/socialism/etc.) while the right is anarchy.

 


See my post in the "liberal" media thread.

darmokattanagra

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 388

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 8:53 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Sep. 24 2012, 7:22 am

>

>I want to see the left complain about how rich Obama is....

>

>

>But we all know that won't happen..... in their minds, it's okay for the socialists to be rich, but not capitalists....

>


All I see is a capitalist.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46315

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 10:23 am

Quote: darmokattanagra @ Sep. 24 2012, 8:53 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Sep. 24 2012, 7:22 am

>

>

>I want to see the left complain about how rich Obama is....

>

>

>But we all know that won't happen..... in their minds, it's okay for the socialists to be rich, but not capitalists....

>

All I see is a capitalist.

He's demanding to redistribute money via government.  He's also trying to have the government control companies.  That's socialism.


Sehlat123

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 496

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 10:59 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>Hmm, Nice propagande. Yes Bill Ayres wasn't the nicest of guys but he opposed a war where American soldiers dropped napalm on civilians, raped women and children Not exactly the best part of American history. 

>Now for Romney. How many lies has he been caught in just during this campaign? But you want me to believe lying is new to him? You have a big problem with Obama lying, but it's OK when both Romney and Ryan does it? Yes Romney came from a wealthy family, never having fought for anything during his upbringing which is why I consider him a male Paris Hilton. You see It's not that difficult building a business when you can afford to buy it completely with staff and accountants.  Just listen to the man talk. That man can't even think for himself. Charitable?? First he didn't want to show how much he payed in taxes. and even though it was critized by a lot of people and caused a lot of speculation as to why he  refused to show the numbers, and when he finally showed us, they are a lot better than expected and shows that he donated a lot to charity. And you still don't question why he didn't show those papers before? It's because he didn't have to... Right?  So yes If I were an American I would definitely vote for Obama.  And regarding him apologizing. to the world. Just another lie from the Republicans.  And if you wonder where I'm from. I'm from Denmark and I have everything you have, and free healthcare, even if I lost my job. 

>


Oh yes! Bill Ayres hated war! Too bad his terrorist group blew up a bunch of buildings and killed people. 


Anyway, lying is bad. But what has Romney lied about? You speak of his taxes. He payed 500000 dollars more than he had too, because he had told someone that his tax rate was 13%. Later, he found it was 12.something, and he didn't want to break his word. So he payed extra, which is what the liberals have been saying the rich need to do in the first place. And he released his taxes late after everyone else. Do you think his taxes are faked? Obama did the same with his birth certificate. that may be faked; i don't know, and at this point, it doesn't matter. He is already president.


So you're from Denmark. That makes sense; Obama wants us too be more like denmark. I have relatives there, and they are really pro-government. They get lots of benifits from the government. What they don't realize is that those benefits are not free. You pay crazy taxes to the government, and they give them to you. It's the same as insurance companies here. You pay a company, and they give you their services. But with such a crazy tax rate, my relatives don't have money to do anything else. I don't know about you, but I don't like being controled by the government.


"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46315

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 11:07 am

Quote: Sehlat123 @ Sep. 24 2012, 10:59 am

>So you're from Denmark. That makes sense; Obama wants us too be more like denmark. I have relatives there, and they are really pro-government. They get lots of benifits from the government. What they don't realize is that those benefits are not free. You pay crazy taxes to the government, and they give them to you. It's the same as insurance companies here. You pay a company, and they give you their services. But with such a crazy tax rate, my relatives don't have money to do anything else. I don't know about you, but I don't like being controled by the government.
Yea... the slaves thanking their master for enslaving them....


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46315

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 11:16 am

Quote: Sehlat123 @ Sep. 24 2012, 10:59 am

>Oh yes! Bill Ayres hated war! Too bad his terrorist group blew up a bunch of buildings and killed people.
People should listen to the agents that infiltrated the Weather Underground and how they wanted to kill millions of Americans to bring about their changes.


the bungalo bill

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2308

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 2:17 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Sep. 24 2012, 7:22 am

>

>I want to see the left complain about how rich Obama is....

>

>

>But we all know that won't happen..... in their minds, it's okay for the socialists to be rich, but not capitalists....

>


 


I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I see a 20 and a 5, who knows what the other bills are? The other day at the bank I recieved several 10s and 20s, but I'm not rich.


The Republicans should start complaining about how Ryan is campaigning and doing his job. But no, it's okay for him to do it.


Sehlat123

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 496

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 2:56 pm

Quote: the bungalo bill @ Sep. 24 2012, 2:17 pm

>

>I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I see a 20 and a 5, who knows what the other bills are? The other day at the bank I recieved several 10s and 20s, but I'm not rich.

>The Republicans should start complaining about how Ryan is campaigning and doing his job. But no, it's okay for him to do it.

>


How is Ryan doing a bad job? Ever heard Biden?


"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46315

Report this Sep. 25 2012, 10:19 am

Quote: the bungalo bill @ Sep. 24 2012, 2:17 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Sep. 24 2012, 7:22 am

>

>

>I want to see the left complain about how rich Obama is....

>

>

>But we all know that won't happen..... in their minds, it's okay for the socialists to be rich, but not capitalists....

>

 

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I see a 20 and a 5, who knows what the other bills are? The other day at the bank I recieved several 10s and 20s, but I'm not rich.

The Republicans should start complaining about how Ryan is campaigning and doing his job. But no, it's okay for him to do it.

My point is that most everyone knows that both Obama and Romney are millionaires.  The duplicity of the extreme left says that it's okay for Obama (and Pelosi, etc.) to be rich, but that Romney (any any non-Democrat) is evil for being rich.  The extreme left doesn't care that Kennedy or John Kerry or anyone else on that side has bank accounts all over the world and are flush with cash, but if anyone that's not in their group.... The picture with a wad of cash just reminded me of it.


Commandamanda

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 70

Report this Sep. 25 2012, 1:16 pm

I'm beginning to lean towards Socialism, and hoped that Obama would bring more of it to our government. 


But as you mentioned, FA BamBam, it comes with a price: extremely high taxes on nearly everything. 


My crankiness evolves from growing up poor and barely getting the minimal medical care that I could, starving a lot of the time, and almost not getting into college because a dumb president (Reagan) thought he'd do everyone a favor by cutting social security for kids who turned 18 and were not in college. 


 


I'd love to be able to get free dental and medical for my variety of health issues, but instead I have to live with them everyday. 


Oh, and I'd like to go back to college, but can't afford it. My unemployment runs out in two weeks, and all I've been able to garner was a temporary position. 


Socialism sounds really good right now. 


 


 

wissa

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 4027

Report this Sep. 25 2012, 3:06 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Sep. 25 2012, 10:19 am

Quote: the bungalo bill @ Sep. 24 2012, 2:17 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Sep. 24 2012, 7:22 am

>

>

>

>I want to see the left complain about how rich Obama is....

>

>

>But we all know that won't happen..... in their minds, it's okay for the socialists to be rich, but not capitalists....

>

 

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. I see a 20 and a 5, who knows what the other bills are? The other day at the bank I recieved several 10s and 20s, but I'm not rich.

The Republicans should start complaining about how Ryan is campaigning and doing his job. But no, it's okay for him to do it.

My point is that most everyone knows that both Obama and Romney are millionaires.  The duplicity of the extreme left says that it's okay for Obama (and Pelosi, etc.) to be rich, but that Romney (any any non-Democrat) is evil for being rich.  The extreme left doesn't care that Kennedy or John Kerry or anyone else on that side has bank accounts all over the world and are flush with cash, but if anyone that's not in their group.... The picture with a wad of cash just reminded me of it.


the difference being of course that the one party believes in helping the poor and less fortunate and the other thinks they should just be allowed to starve to death


We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46315

Report this Sep. 25 2012, 4:01 pm

Quote: Commandamanda @ Sep. 25 2012, 1:16 pm

>

>I'm beginning to lean towards Socialism, and hoped that Obama would bring more of it to our government. 

>But as you mentioned, FA BamBam, it comes with a price: extremely high taxes on nearly everything. 

>My crankiness evolves from growing up poor and barely getting the minimal medical care that I could, starving a lot of the time, and almost not getting into college because a dumb president (Reagan) thought he'd do everyone a favor by cutting social security for kids who turned 18 and were not in college. 

>I'd love to be able to get free dental and medical for my variety of health issues, but instead I have to live with them everyday. 

>Oh, and I'd like to go back to college, but can't afford it. My unemployment runs out in two weeks, and all I've been able to garner was a temporary position. 

>Socialism sounds really good right now. 
So.. you want "free" stuff at the point of gun, stealing from others?... Remember, someone else has to pay for it.  What happens if someone that has less than you demands "free" stuff at your expense?


I grew up extremely poor too - not always knowing when my next meal would come, and at one time, living in a shanty.  My parents believed in socialism and my brother is one too (even married one who hates the USA.)  Now they all expect me to take care of them because I worked hard and saved and invested instead of living off debt and society.


Take a look at the socialist countries - they destroy producers while rewarding failure.  I went to school and paid for it myself - it wasn't easy and it took longer to get it done, but I did it.  You can do it too.  Stop depending on the government and asking them to enslave both you and everyone else.  The USA was built on the concept of liberty, not redistribution / destruction of wealth.


When things are tough, that's when we find out what people are really like - do we sacrifice our principles or do we stick by them?  Should someone that's going hungry be allowed to break into your house and rob you?  Of course not, so why should we allow it to be done via government?


Post Reply

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam, wissa

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum