If you Had to Choose What Ship Would You Join Would it Be: Enterprise, NX-01, 1701, A,B,C,D,E, Voyager Or The Defiant?

NCC1701RS

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 3:35 pm

I Love All These Ships But It Would Be Hard To Choose Which One To Join.

Kesfan74656

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 4:00 pm

Agreed. Toughie. But, in order, Voyager, but, allowed one more-nah, two-it'd HAVE to be the Ent-1701(Both universes)How can I NOT want to be serving with Kirk(s) and Spock(s).....

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

Jim Kirk

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 5:00 pm

I like them all but push comes to shove it would have to be Voyager.  Warp 9.9, moving naceles (I know it serves no purpose but it is just so cool), lands on planets, can fly in atmosphere...real cool!

Jim Kirk

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

Kesfan74656

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 5:31 pm

Music to my Ocampan ears..LOL....

NCC1701RS

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 5:47 pm

Quote: Jim Kirk @ Aug. 14 2010, 5:00 pm

Jim Kirk

I forgot that Voyager Can Land On Plantes That is A Plus.

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name... Enterprise"

UNTRugby

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 8:49 pm

Either the NX-01 or the Defiant. Probably the defiant it has one purpose and no frills, they way you need to have some starships

GoudaBeluga

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 10:01 pm

Definitely the Enterprise 1701.

williamslakesm

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 10:20 pm

Enterprise E. Its fast, its big and has enough things to do so boredom wouldn't kick in

tribblenator999

Report this Aug. 15 2010, 7:42 am

the new Enterprise NCC-1701 from trek XI. Bigger than the E, packs more firepower than the defiant, faster than voyager, light flares everywhere, and a local brewery. Can't beat that. :)

"take us out"...

BrotherofShran01

Report this Aug. 15 2010, 11:38 am

The Defiant

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

Vger23

Report this Aug. 15 2010, 11:56 am

My favorite ship is the refit 1701. Beautiful inside and out.

However, if I were going to be truly living and working on a ship for an extended mission, I'd have to chose the Enterprise-D. It's much more luxurious and there are many more ways to stay entertained aboard her.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

plaidbasser

Report this Aug. 18 2010, 9:55 pm

I'll choose 1701; definitely my favourite ship out of all of those.

Sora

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 10:45 pm

For me it would have to be either the NX-01 or Voyager. I love both of those ships.

Live Long and Prosper

mw2 nuke beast

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 11:24 pm

For me eithet the Enterprise e it's fast and has good wepons but the Nx-01 can take a big beating hard to choose beetwen those 2  and has decent speed its firepower medium the speed is what get's me if it could go warp 10 i would like it but warp 5 leaves u a siting duck to fast ships like klingons or xindi with heavy fire power!!!!!!!!! Thats why u want good speed good sheilds and firepower

tar 21 are awsome on cod mw2 online

gkinstetter1701

Report this Aug. 19 2010, 11:41 pm

The Enterprise-D or the Defiant. Cloaking devices all the way.