Would you Want To Live In The 23rd Century Or 24th?

NCC1701RS

Report this Aug. 13 2010, 3:30 pm

24th Century is way cool you had the borg but i did love the 23rd Century because you had kirks crew.

williamslakesm

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 4:47 am

23rd, things still required more work. The phasers and communicators were cooler. There weren't counsellors on the bridge so the job was done with less whinning.

Vger23

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 2:52 pm

23rd. The design of the ships, uniforms, equipments...the pioneering spirit.

Yeah, I'll take the 23rd.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

GoudaBeluga

Report this Aug. 14 2010, 10:05 pm

I would want to live in the 23rd because the uniforms are better and there are so many things that we would see for the first time since it is not too far after we could go past lightspeed. Also I would want to meet Captain Kirk and Spock.

tribblenator999

Report this Aug. 15 2010, 7:37 am

I would live in the 23rd century. Starfleet is more of a military organization, better ships, better lookin weapons/uniforms, do some actual exploring where the motivation of exploring is your own and not because you're hurled 70,000 lightyears from home.

"take us out"...

Kesfan74656

Report this Aug. 15 2010, 8:20 am

The twenty-fourth.

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Sep. 08 2010, 1:14 am

24th century has more advanced technology than 23rd, obviously... better ships etc.

24thcenstfan

Report this Sep. 08 2010, 5:47 pm

Definitely the 24th Century. :-D

The technology available and other advancements (medical, diplomatic, etc.) would be too much to pass on.

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

megan512

Report this Sep. 08 2010, 6:18 pm

I'd have to say the 23rd. The ships were better, uniforms, and I wouldn't mind meeting Kirk and Spock, haha.

Caesar753

Report this Sep. 09 2010, 6:32 pm

Late 23rd century, so I could wear those cool red uniforms.

Users browsing this forum: TheDriver, EDisConstant