Who Was The Best Klingon Apparance And If You Were A Klingon What Klingon Woman Would You Want To Be With?

NCC1701RS

Report this Aug. 13 2010, 3:13 pm

I Like to know what Klingon show in star trek was the best? And What Klingon Woman would you Be With?

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Sep. 02 2010, 7:53 pm

I'd be with Grilka(DS9), only attractive one I can think of. Lursa and B'Etor are yuk! B'Elanna's half human so I thought I wouldn't say her.

starshipmechanic

Report this Sep. 05 2010, 8:28 pm

One of my favorite Klingon characters was Commander Kruge (played by Christopher Lloyd) in “Star Trek III: The Search for Spock”.

If I could be with any Klingon woman, it would have to be the fantasy woman Commander Riker, with the power of the Q, created for Worf in the Star Trek TNG episode “Hide and Q”.

tribblenator999

Report this Sep. 06 2010, 7:36 am

klingon women? no thank you. I would do what harry kim did in voyager and stay as far away as possible.

"take us out"...

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Sep. 08 2010, 12:56 am

Mr "starshipmechanic" can I tell you that you have a strange taste in women. (Excluding Torres) the only attractive Female Klingon I recall is Grilka... like I said before.

starshipmechanic

Report this Sep. 11 2010, 1:56 pm

Perhaps you remember Kurak, a Klingon warp field specialist on board the Enterprise-D for a metaphasic shielding demonstration hosted by Dr. Crusher in the Star Trek: TNG episode “Suspicions”. While Klingon women are not generally my cup of tea, Kurak is one among them I also find attractive.

At the other end of the very subjective attractiveness scale for me would be the two Klingon warrior women on board the Pagh in the Star Trek: TNG episode “A Matter of Honor”.

Matthias Russell

Report this Sep. 12 2010, 5:12 am

You are a sad, lonely man.

starshipmechanic

Report this Sep. 12 2010, 6:49 pm

Tell us Matthias, how would you answer the actual question?

KLINGONDOG

Report this Sep. 12 2010, 8:00 pm

General Martok on DS9 comes to mind. As for a klingon woman K'Ehleyr is my pick.

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 12 2010, 11:19 pm

Well... if i were a klingon i would be a klingon woman so there are no klingon women i would want to "be with"

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Matthias Russell

Report this Sep. 13 2010, 5:00 am

Quote: starshipmechanic @ Sep. 12 2010, 6:49 pm

Tell us Matthias, how would you answer the actual question?

I am not a big klingon fan, and asking me which female I find most attractive is like asking me which dinosaur in jurassic park I'd want to get it on with.
I'd say my favorite klingon was Gowron and the most attractive was BLanna Torres because she looked the most non klingon.

NomFeradii

Report this Sep. 13 2010, 10:29 pm

...Do I really have to pick only one?

The Ferengi shall pay!!

Matthias Russell

Report this Sep. 14 2010, 5:25 am

Quote: NomFeradii @ Sep. 13 2010, 10:29 pm

The best Klingon appearance in my book is the appearance of the Kahless clone. And as far as being with which Klingon woman... ...Do I really have to pick only one?

Yes. Klingons are not polygamous. Probably because relations with one dangerous enough. A menage twa (spelling?) Would be suicide!

NomFeradii

Report this Sep. 14 2010, 8:53 pm

1.  Menage troi

2.  true but what a way to die.  lol

The Ferengi shall pay!!

Matthias Russell

Report this Sep. 15 2010, 4:45 am

Quote: NomFeradii @ Sep. 14 2010, 8:53 pm

1.  Menage troi

2.  true but what a way to die.  lol

Ewwwwwww. With a klingon woman, I wonder which end smells worse!?!