What was the last (or most recent) episode you saw?

juliansgirl7

Report this Aug. 03 2010, 9:47 am

For me it was "Armageddon Game" on Youtube. Just before that was "The Passenger"

I'm going to burn them on a dvd!

Vger23

Report this Aug. 03 2010, 3:01 pm

I watched "Time's Arrow pt 1 and 2" the other night. Aside from some fun little character moments, what a stinker that one was!

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

MoJoTheta7

Report this Aug. 03 2010, 3:51 pm

Currently watching "Detained," Enterprise season 1, episode 21. Haven't watched much of this series and thought I'd give it a chance.

ROMULANSGALORE

Report this Aug. 04 2010, 6:35 am

Last one i saw, i cant remember the name.. but the Q continuum had taken Q's powers. he had to live on the enterprise as a regular human. Meanwhile, the enterprise had to move a moon or something out of a planet's way.

OtakuJo

Report this Aug. 05 2010, 10:43 pm

I guess "Darmok" ... because that's what's on my telly right now. Today I also watched "Redemption Part II" and "Past Tense". I didn't think it was possible to burn stuff from Youtube. hmm....

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

vulcan7

Report this Aug. 06 2010, 7:36 pm

Heart of glory from TNG's 1st season

Spacegirl_Cro

Report this Aug. 08 2010, 5:40 am

Star trek : Enterprise, season 3, 'Damage'...It was on Friday at 2:25pm.

Intuition, however illogical, is recognized as a command prerogative. James T. Kirk

williamslakesm

Report this Aug. 08 2010, 9:48 am

I honestly haven't watched an episode of Star Trek in probably two years. I think it was a Next Generation episode where there is a Klingon Civil War, and Yars daughter is supplying arms. So the last Star Trek I would have watched would have been the new movie.
I did watch Phase 2, Blood and Fire last month, it was okay, except the make out scenes went on way to long.

Caesar753

Report this Aug. 08 2010, 7:24 pm

Just watched DS9 "What You Leave Behind."

Matthew Rogan

TaoTrek

Report this Aug. 09 2010, 3:49 pm

Today, I saw "For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky", "The Tholian Web" and "Plato's stepchildren".

"Yes, tell her...I feel fine." Spock TVH

Tadasimha

Report this Aug. 10 2010, 1:14 pm

"Ensigns Of Command" - off the DVR from last week.  Finally catching up.  Probably going to watch "Shades Of Grey" and "Peak Performance" back to back later today.

If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve.

John Crichton

Report this Aug. 12 2010, 6:39 am

The Voyager episode Human Error last night.

OtakuJo

Report this Aug. 12 2010, 11:39 pm

At the moment, "Way of the Warrior". But before that, "Hippocratic Oath." (they are on the same disc.)

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

konarciq

Report this Aug. 13 2010, 3:48 am

TNG´s Second Chances

mjmr1701

Report this Aug. 21 2010, 1:23 am

TNG "New Ground" watching it now.

"To Boldy Go"

Users browsing this forum: heronymous, darmokattanagra, Commander_Zelkar